Frankenstorm?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I've never experienced a hurricane in my entire life, but we're constantly hit by ****ing storms. Blackouts/floods however never occure, God bless Dutch engieneering. :smokin:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I've never experienced a hurricane in my entire life, but we're constantly hit by ****ing storms. Blackouts/floods however never occure, God bless Dutch engieneering. :smokin:

Yea we do everything cheap and quick over here in the states. Cheap, weak aluminum siding, low foundations, wood, sheet-rock and power lines down all the time in even weak storms.

I woke up to someones siding in my lawn. This Sady's a real c*nt.

WOW.. almost survived the entire storm without losing power.. until 10 minutes ago.. i bet this is gonna take a minute to be repaired..SMFH

LeFlume

All Star
If the public transportation is down and the roads are unsafe. There is no way NBA/NYC is gonna give it a go. :boohoo:

If the public transportation is down and the roads are unsafe. There is no way NBA/NYC is gonna give it a go. :boohoo:
I agree, a lot of people are going to the Barclays center by train or bus, and if the roads aren't safe to drive on yet then there's no way they're playing. If there is no MTA service for a few more days then will that mean there's no school or work(for some people) since most people in NYC rely on public transportation?

Damn my neighbors fence across the street from me got completely ****ed up! My front yard and the streets are filled with leaves due to the massive wind and trees have fallen as well. I live right by the East River but thank god I live on a hill. I'm going to take a look by East River/Astoria Park strip later, it should be a mess right now cause I remember it was after Hurricane Irene.

189070_4879951562591_496411930_n.jpg

A subway in harlem...

tiger0330

Legend
This was a weird storm. It didn't even rain that much yet there was massive flooding. Cuomo said it was global warming and I tend to agree the weather has been very bizarre.

metrocard

Legend
I was without power for 4 days, my neighborhood in the Bronx got hit pretty hard. Street lights were out cold, no hot water, heat...pretty much like living in Dominican Republic for a little bit.

It's been historical what's been happening...survival of the fittest.