The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
Well, the question is now; who's going to take Beef Helmet's perfect record?

p0nder is so close, but beef is capable of 200-300 point nights any given night.

We'll see.

Strange thing is that I never play Beef Helmets. I could have sworn I saw him later in the schedule before. Nonetheless, I don't think anyone can beat that team unless they happen to get lucky.

CoolClyde

Strange thing is that I never play Beef Helmets. I could have sworn I saw him later in the schedule before. Nonetheless, I don't think anyone can beat that team unless they happen to get lucky.

how is that even possible that you don't play them at least once?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Just for the record I did not participate in the latest metro trade veto. I think that one should have been left alone; not totally even but a decent deal nonetheless. Rady knows what he's doin.. If he wants to make that trade, let em.

It was slightly lopsided tho. But like I said it wasn't a rape. I kinda see where metro is comin from.

CoolClyde

yes how do i start up?

have you played fantasy bball before and know how to set daily lineups in advance, add/drop, trade players etc?

if the answer is yes, Dr Papi should be implemented immediately so he can start playing next week. Monday's a day off for the league...

smokes

Huge Member
i was under the impression rivalry week just happened to be a week of good competition...
it was personally arranged by the metromissioner?

It's an arranged thing yes, I don't know if the matchups are hand picked or how it works but there was a note on the league to say the commissioner has changed the schedule or whatever.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
It's an arranged thing yes, I don't know if the matchups are hand picked or how it works but there was a note on the league to say the commissioner has changed the schedule or whatever.

I have no complaints since I don't have to play the strongest team in the league. :afro:

metrocard

Legend
I have no complaints since I don't have to play the strongest team in the league. :afro:

What's your team?

BTW

I'm sending out

Duncan
Kirilenko
Vasquez

for

Howard
Kidd-Gilchrist
Beal

Any oppositions?

Anyone has better to offer?

Be heard.

bsz

Rookie
If this doesn't pan out or another spot opens up please keep me in mind. I have been playing for years, and I am very committed. My league was dissolved this year and i was left with no options and have been looking for another. I'll play (and make do) with whatever team I inherit.

metrocard

Legend
Ahh man, you should of kept quiet.

Now your last 4 weeks in the season looks like this.

18 Multiple Scorgasms
19 CoolClyde's Bruisers
20 The Beef Helmets
21 The Bronx Veto

smokes

Huge Member
If this doesn't pan out or another spot opens up please keep me in mind. I have been playing for years, and I am very committed. My league was dissolved this year and i was left with no options and have been looking for another. I'll play (and make do) with whatever team I inherit.

PM me your email, as well as anyone else who wants to go for the spot.

Let us know your fantasy experience and we'll invite whoever we choose at some point today due to new week starting tomorrow (although no games tomorrow).

metrocard

Legend
My trade offer got countered and now New Vegas Patriots are making me think with this

Duncan
AK47
Vasquez
Klay Thompson

for

D12
MKG
Beal
Terry

I don't think Thompson vs Terry is equal....Vasquez has been consistent and one of my best players all year, I'm just accepting Beal for Vasquez just based on the fact I'm hoping to Beal to not hit the rookie wall, same with MKG vs Kirilenko.

Howard vs Duncan is datable, Howard does that have surgically repaired back he's playing with...a fragile player and TD produces basically the same numbers as Howard in less minutes.

I'm itching to make a trade, but this one doesn't tickle my pickle.

metrocard

Legend
i was under the impression rivalry week just happened to be a week of good competition...
it was personally arranged by the metromissioner?

Personally arranged. I wanted to see the craziest matchups possible to shake up the league, kill any hot streaks or etc.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
Ahh man, you should of kept quiet.

Now your last 4 weeks in the season looks like this.

18 Multiple Scorgasms
19 CoolClyde's Bruisers
20 The Beef Helmets
21 The Bronx Veto

Just curious as to why you are adjusting the schedule from what was set by Yahoo. My Week 20 should be KilledorbeKilled. I did see you change my week 11 to The Beef Helmets since you wanted to face him for Rivalry week, I'm okay with that since it's swapping one week for another, but the other change is unwarranted.

smokes

Huge Member
Just curious as to why you are adjusting the schedule from what was set by Yahoo. My Week 20 should be KilledorbeKilled. I did see you change my week 11 to The Beef Helmets since you wanted to face him for Rivalry week, I'm okay with that since it's swapping one week for another, but the other change is unwarranted.

The only week we play is week 20 I believe. Week 11 I've got the currently inactive team.