DSCF0275+(Small).JPG

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LOL, and the critics said he couldn't do it without nash

and i have to say i love the stoudebury part, call bruh hahaha

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Where's quiggle at?

He's probably looking to make a new name or find a new forum. What a fag.

And STAT for MVP. I love his game (wished he played more D lol) but it feels great to have a legitimate superstar. Teams fear the Knicks. That hasn't been said in ages.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Where's quiggle at?

And STAT for MVP. I love his game (wished he played more D lol) but it feels great to have a legitimate superstar. Teams fear the Knicks. That hasn't been said in ages.

word he's probably on some miami forum now, since all he used to talk about was "lebron took a shit" "lebron's mom blew west" he's a herb

and word **** that STAT is an elite superstar he's making a case for top5 and i think its legit. he's top 5 in my books, and the hands down MVP thus far. word were a dangerous team, and if we add melo we could make some serious noise come may and possibly june

iSaYughh

Starter
26.2 points per game

Also averaging a career high in assists

Stoudebury >>

Meanwhile Phoenix is one game below .500

Suns fans lost

:teeth: That was really, really, ****ing funny.

But ya, STAT will be among the best and most true MVP's of the entire decade, too.

Still marveling at how he took this game down the stretch; but he did it by nailing jumpers consistently. It's like he isn't just a beast and clutch force with his inside scoring; but his mid range game isn't just good, but actually good enough for him to hit that shit with precision and force in the clutch....

I won't front, either. I was skeptical of STAT when he first got signed. I used to ride his his jock strap real hard throughout his career, but when it came down between him and Bosh for us, I preferred Bosh at that point (smmfh).

But he's playing as well ever. Better, even. Not as explosive as he was pre-injury, but really, nobody in the history of the game had his type of athletic explosion and game. He was an evolution.

His mid range game has never been better, and he seems to have matured into a superior passer.

= best STAT the league has ever seen, even with a slightly compromised explosiveness.

And you can't put a price on NYC swag.

iSaYughh

Starter
word he's probably on some miami forum now, since all he used to talk about was "lebron took a shit" "lebron's mom blew west" he's a herb

and word **** that STAT is an elite superstar he's making a case for top5 and i think its legit. he's top 5 in my books, and the hands down MVP thus far. word were a dangerous team, and if we add melo we could make some serious noise come may and possibly june

I think we went so long without a true superstar allowed to unleash their talents to the max, many forgot what a true superstar even looked like.

Why a guy like Lee was so revered. In the land of the blind....

Well. In the land of the Duhound and the Giraffe...The white hustler with a smooth and efficient game is king.

Unfortunately, in the land of Kobes and Boozers, you need a true pimp like Amare to be able to lay his mighty hand down at any time, on any one.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Where's quiggle at?

lmao. I never fail to laugh at your posts

johnstarky

Rotation player
This is an excellent thread!

Makes me appreciate Stoudemire after a rough decade of Knicks basketball.

Hopefully we can see more of these types of threads once the Knicks acquire Starmelo.

This is an excellent thread!

Makes me appreciate Stoudemire after a rough decade of Knicks basketball.

Hopefully we can see more of these types of threads once the Knicks acquire Starmelo.
Lol at Starmelo

but yea i was critical at first of STAT even called him out but after this 25 game performance we see he is LEGIT

p0nder

Starter
pretty funny shit. we are running over teams and STAT is bringing the pain. he has dominated the paint each of the last 5 games. he'll have a big test on wednesday night as we go up against beantown who have some of the best big men in the league.

tiger0330

Legend
I predicted Phoenix would miss Stat more than Amare would miss Nash and Stat would be top 5 in scoring this year. Goin' to have to change that to lead the league in scoring the way he's been going.