Baron Davis likely to play against the Rockets or Pistons

CA7

Scoring Champ
Whatever happened to looking forward to the maturation of home-grown talent?

Not really how things work in New York, football maybe, Baseball rarely, Basketball never

I cant wait til we start fresh I mean new owner, GM and a young head coach with a young stud, preferably 1st overall pick and see a team built from the ground up. Never had that luxury in any sport besides what the Jets have been doing during the Ryan era but Sanchez suckxs major balls

Red

TYPE-A
Not really how things work in New York, football maybe, Baseball rarely, Basketball never

I cant wait til we start fresh I mean new owner, GM and a young head coach with a young stud, preferably 1st overall pick and see a team built from the ground up. Never had that luxury in any sport besides what the Jets have been doing during the Ryan era but Sanchez suckxs major balls

Wow. I'd remind you of Jeter, Mo, Posada, Petite, Bernie

Eli...

Tuck...

Osi...

JPP...

And of course... Mark Jackson & P Ewing. Just to name a few.

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
MDA: Im trying to give you all medical speak. I don't know. He did more today than he did yesterday. Today he's got it up. Now, what does that mean? He's not on the floor. Hes not playing contact today. Tomorrow hopefully he is.
I think we're, I'm grasping at straws. I really don't know. I don't know the timetable. I don't know if he'll be ready next week. I don't know if he'll be ready tomorrow. I don't know if it's a month. Just don't know.

http://mobile.newsday.com/inf/infom...n&feed:c=sports_blogs&feed:i=1.3496032&part=0