• Poll closed .

metrocard

Legend
330x182px-LL-7dc6c095_micheal-jackson-eating-popcorn-theater-gif.gif

Sweet sig.

finestrg

Rotation player
I'd appeal it

How does the appeal process work? If he appeals, could he possibly be available for tomorrow's game at Indy? Best case scenario (if the appeal is denied): appeal, available for tomorrow and Chicago, then suspended for Sunday's game against N.O. at home (a game we might be able to take even w/o Melo)...I'm not sure how the process works though...Anyone know?

Too bad about the suspension -- I mean if he knew he would've gotten a suspension for what happened, he should've gotten his money's worth and knocked that idiot's teeth out for saying what he said to him. Might have been worth the extra couple of games. lol...This KG some piece of ****, boy.

metrocard

Legend
NBA loses money anyway, because they just removed the only relevant NBA superstar from a TNT broadcast game.

George is a beast, but he ain't no Melo yet.

KingCharles34

All Star
I have no idea why the NBA continues to protect KG but hes been sonned several times and will continue to be...yea, he talks sh*t. But Lebron and Duncan have both sonned the sh*t outta him multiple times. The Celtics will eventually run into a team in the playoffs again this year that will embarrass them and send them home crying again. KG takes losing to heart so im sure he'll be at home crying, Id love for the Knicks to play them at some point. But i gotta feeling Miami will get to them first in the 2nd round, who knows. Anything can happen, were right there with the Heat

Its bullsh*t and like Metro said its the NBA's loss, sucks that Melo wont be able to play in a TNT game.

Heres one of the GOAT KG sonnings

metrocard

Legend
I have no idea why the NBA continues to protect KG but hes been sonned several times and will continue to be...yea, he talks sh*t. But Lebron and Duncan have both sonned the sh*t outta him multiple times. The Celtics will eventually run into a team in the playoffs again this year that will embarrass them and send them home crying again. KG takes losing to heart so im sure he'll be at home crying, Id love for the Knicks to play them at some point. But i gotta feeling Miami will get to them first in the 2nd round, who knows. Anything can happen, were right there with the Heat

Its bullsh*t and like Metro said its the NBA's loss, sucks that Melo wont be able to play in a TNT game.

Heres one of the GOAT KG sonnings

Great video MSGKnickz33...

The day the Knicks sweep the Celtics in the playoff will be as sweet as a championship.

I hate Boston more than the Heat and I wish nothing but bad upon KG, he's screwed the Knicks big time, and it was so embarrassing to lose to the Celtics with Pierce hitting that big shot on Tyson.

It's officially war on Boston.

They played us big time.

metrocard

Legend

NovakBelt.gif

Basically where 20% of our offense will come from now.

What are the minutes gonna look like with Melo out?

Kidd - 28 minutes Pablo - 20 minutes
Smith - 36 minutes Brewer - 12 minutes
Brewer - 8 minutes - Novak - 24 minutes - Copeland - 16 minutes
Camby - 28 minutes - Copeland - 16 minutes - Novak - 4 minutes
Chandler - 36 minutes - Camby - 12 minutes

Yes...I'm hoping for Camby to play 40 minutes here.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
When Stat return on Christmas, I wanted Melo to miss the next 5 to 10 games so Stat could get familiar with the new 2012-13 Knicks roster on the court without the interuption of Melo-ball.

How come no-one is curious about why Woody has not put a bench frontcourt lineup of Camby/Stat/and Copeland together for PG-Pablo to get his pick n roll game flowin, plus Pablo could gain an assist off of his steals with a fastbreak basket from Stat.

I really like this line up, with Smith at SG.

Camby for the mid range jumper or ready for the rebound.
STAT & Pablo PnR
Copeland & Smith shooting the 3 ball.

Kiyaman

Legend
They won't ever will...their styles clash and always will.

just like Francis and Marbury

Randolph and Curry.

Metro it's call compromise .. Frances & Crawford shouldve been Marbury & Nate backup the first half of the season .. Marbury & Frances shouldve got spot minutes as a offensive tandem.

Curry & David Lee were doing fine as a frontcourt tandem, Randolph shouldve came off the bench with Crawford .. Curry & Randolph shouldve shouldve receive spot minute after their first 5 games.

Melo been playing PF throughout this season getting touches on every offensive-possession, making JR & Novak the SF .. Stat is a natural C/F who lead Phoenix in points, rebounds, and FG% shooting inside 20 feet of the basket for 8 seasons on ball-movement.
When Melo & Stat are on the court, Stat get 1 touch out of 5 offensive possessions, plus the touches stat receive are 20 feet outside his range. com'on
All of Tyson Chandler inside scoring moves are the same moves Stat been doing in his NBA career.
Strange coincidence that Felton is out 4 to 6 weeks with a injured pinky a week before Stat return .. another strange coincidence are Camby being put in the starting lineup the day of Stat return ....
Camby & Stat are suppose to be in the same lineup coming off the bench to replace Tyson & Melo .. YES! I do believe Camby & Stat tandem will out-perform Tyson & Melo in every phase of the game.

We have 2 seasons of reasons why Stat & Melo are not ready to be in the same lineup .. Melo & Stat should receive spot minutes together in certain games.
When we play the Chicago Bulls we all will see what is expected from a Frontcourt-lineup from the strong gellin chemistry of "Noah/Boozer/Deng/Gibson" they will show us the million things we lack in our expensive Big-3 frontcourt of Tyson/Stat/Melo in an open-court, low-post, offense/defense performance, their transition plays are 100 times better than ours.
Metro .... who is the star of the Bulls frontcourt???

Last edited:
Hopefully a lesson learned. Players have to be able to separate the game from the streets. This is a biz. If you are really about it....save it for the streets...away from the NBA. Im sure mello and most players have a goon squad to handle the dirty work. Garnetts antics would have been dealt with off the court with no attachments to myself. I'm sure he'll think twice before going overboard with his mouth the next time. Just my opinion.

metrocard

Legend
Metro it's call compromise .. Frances & Crawford shouldve been Marbury & Nate backup the first half of the season .. Marbury & Frances shouldve got spot minutes as a offensive tandem.

Curry & David Lee were doing fine as a frontcourt tandem, Randolph shouldve came off the bench with Crawford .. Curry & Randolph shouldve shouldve receive spot minute after their first 5 games.

Melo been playing PF throughout this season getting touches on every offensive-possession, making JR & Novak the SF .. Stat is a natural C/F who lead Phoenix in points, rebounds, and FG% shooting inside 20 feet of the basket for 8 seasons on ball-movement.
When Melo & Stat are on the court, Stat get 1 touch out of 5 offensive possessions, plus the touches stat receive are 20 feet outside his range. com'on
All of Tyson Chandler inside scoring moves are the same moves Stat been doing in his NBA career.
Strange coincidence that Felton is out 4 to 6 weeks with a injured pinky a week before Stat return .. another strange coincidence are Camby being put in the starting lineup the day of Stat return ....
Camby & Stat are suppose to be in the same lineup coming off the bench to replace Tyson & Melo .. YES! I do believe Camby & Stat tandem will out-perform Tyson & Melo in every phase of the game.

We have 2 seasons of reasons why Stat & Melo are not ready to be in the same lineup .. Melo & Stat should receive spot minutes together in certain games.
When we play the Chicago Bulls we all will see what is expected from a Frontcourt-lineup from the strong gellin chemistry of "Noah/Boozer/Deng/Gibson" they will show us the million things we lack in our expensive Big-3 frontcourt of Tyson/Stat/Melo in an open-court, low-post, offense/defense performance, their transition plays are 100 times better than ours.
Metro .... who is the star of the Bulls frontcourt???

Curry was so a liability for the Knicks, never seen a more turnover prone, foul prone, getting out rebounded prone player in my life time as a Knick fan. His 18 ppg without dunking at 7 feet tall and 300 pounds was nice, but the bad Curry brought to team especially with a David Lee that couldn't play a lick of defense made the Knicks the 20 win team that they were...we knew how horrible that team was.

Nate has his moments in NYC, but Marbury, Francis, Crawford, Robinson should of have never been on the same team in the first place. Isiah was a mad man.

As for Chi-town
It's tied between Deng and Noah, Deng is pretty good defensively, gives you almost 7 rebounds per game, 18 points and Noah's all around game is coming into the next level, I'm disappointed in Gibson this season.

I'm hoping you don't defend Boozer here.