The Truth

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I gotta say he deserved what happened to him. Look at how he called me out in this thread...accusing me of being all those posters like metrocards and msgknickz34...and the isiah thomas posters. He made himself look like an idiot several times....he made racist comments. What has he been gone for a month now?

99ezia.jpg

GetRealistic

Starter
I've only been up to Manhattan College twice. And all the cheerleaders and girls in the student section looked trashy. With all there curly hair and what not.

Riders girls are alright, like every other school has there big highs and then there big lows. All the fun party girls from NJ go to Rutgers not Rider.

Best girls by far in the MAAC are Seina not even close.

metrocard

Legend
Not sure what you mean by that. But ok?

Rutgers has like 400 million people I went to a frat party there, a lot of food, drugs, and coors light. Girls with skirts and no panties grinding on you, it was pretty filthy, but fun. I was just a freshman so I didn't know wtf was going on, I just flowed with it.

Never been to Rider or Siena, I know a couple of girls in Siena that transfered from my first college.

I'm gonna be a RA at Manhattan, free food and free dorm for two years :peace:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
*raises hand*

*admits to only gettin trashy easy drunk hoes*

*turns red and gets embarrassed*

:redface:

Who cares he was basically on the level of JPZ. And i guarantee he just logged out and is just looking at the threads.

sometimes i wonder if their the same poster but assuming knicks126 is not jpz im sure hes reading what we write. Thats part of why i bring him up all the time.

Paul1355

All Star
funny how he got banned

What a bunch of girls, is it that time of the month? Go get yourself some maxy pads ladies, stop crying over metrocard. This isnot a subway station, this is an website. Whay kind of a name is that???

I am the nw best posater here, in time everyone will agree. I have to laugh at all your posts, including don piss and msgdicks. Stop cryin like women and :beer::gony:

im not knockin on who he's talking about or agreeing with any of it but after reading some post and reading this i laughed my nuts off...funny how i saw he got banned after i read this...funny shit and anyone who has isiah thomas as a name has to go...pc buddy good luck in the euro scouting
(still payin 10 mil)

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
This site has been going downhill, recently. I tried to make this site more fun, by trading for Eddy Curry, on the Fantasy Trade Thread, but it didn't work. I'll try and make some good threads, to try and make this site more fun, but it's going to take teamwork, to make this site as good as it was, towards the beginning of the Knicks season.

I'll try and help man, and make threads, not just in the Knicks, but in the Hangout, Off Topic shit, so we can have something to talk about, I'll try and be more active, just been really busy with work, I'll try and spice up this site with as much news and games or fun threads to talk about as much as I can, i don't want to see this site go away, this is probly the best knicks forum site I know

metrocard

Legend
*raises hand*

*admits to only gettin trashy easy drunk hoes*

*turns red and gets embarrassed*

:redface:

sometimes i wonder if their the same poster but assuming knicks126 is not jpz im sure hes reading what we write. Thats part of why i bring him up all the time.

LOL, I really never thought I would make him ran away.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
I'll try and help man, and make threads, not just in the Knicks, but in the Hangout, Off Topic shit, so we can have something to talk about, I'll try and be more active, just been really busy with work, I'll try and spice up this site with as much news and games or fun threads to talk about as much as I can, i don't want to see this site go away, this is probly the best knicks forum site I know

co sign! this is the best forum and it would be ashame for it to disappear. as i live in england i dont see much of the games so i rely on the decent posers to keep me up to date!

metrocard

Legend
The Truth is that a couple of posters got EXPOSED on this thread.

got exposed as a racist^...Rady saved ya' life kid

YOU'RE TURKSIH AND TRY TO COME ON THIS SITE SAYING NIGGA

610x.jpg

THESE AREN'T NIGGAS
THE UGLIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, yes
BUT NOT NIGGAS...SORRY

You spent 6 hours on the computer last night crying about me, you lost mad sleep, you just woke up homie? LMAOOOOO

btw, since wtf do Turkish people live in Harlem? You could be the only there thats still worse, now i Know why your punk fat candy eating ass don't go outside.

jpz17

Starter
I got a couple ideas, more competitions, maybe trivia or somethin

and the next one....

Knicks Online Hall of Fame.....

We induct maybe 2 posters per year to the hall, we pick they best posters..
and the mods could vote on who should be in.

metrocard

Legend
I got a couple ideas, more competitions, maybe trivia or somethin

and the next one....

Knicks Online Hall of Fame.....

We induct maybe 2 posters per year to the hall, we pick they best posters..
and the mods could vote on who should be in.

Then make some moves.
Make threads, we'll respond.