[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

metrocard

Legend
lebron_knicks_a.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
What it do what it do, I would like to bestow one of my talents on to you forum members with sigs made personally by me.

[Template Base:] (UPDATED! 06/24/2008)

1-) Player = Pick Your Favorite Player (I am doing only 1 player per sig)

2-) Size = Pick Signature size:

[Max = 520 x 164]
snacksigmidti3.jpg

[Small = 430 x 110]
snacksigsmallwx1.jpg

[Puny = ?]

3-) Extra = Anything special you want done to the sig, and I will see what I can do. Example, if you want a certain color(s), boarder(s) or whatever.

I can do about one signature per day, so I will go in order of request-

How To Add Your Signature:
1-) "Right click" the signature I post and select "View Image" (a new window opens with the image source)
2-) "Copy" the "Link" from the "address bar"
3-) Go to "User CP" > "Click Edit Signature"
4-) In the "Edit Signature Box" where you normally type, look at the toolbar above, "Click on the icon of a mountain and circle" if you hover over it, it says "INSERT IMAGE"
5-) A small box pops up, "Paste the URL you copied into the bar"
6-) Your image shows up, then "Click Save Signature" at the bottom and your DONE!

hey akamu did u ever get my info for a sig in the messages

Akamu

The King
why did you make 8?

I give people a number of choices, different variations of one signature. You sent me a private message, please POST in the thread if you want a sig. created. Read my first post, follow my instructions. I will not make sigs. of other players other then Knicks players, Former Knicks players, coaches, former coaches or possibly players that have a reasonable chance at becoming a Knick.

I can be reasonable depending on who will request, but especially someone who just joined you have to stick to my basic rule.

hey akamu did u ever get my info for a sig in the messages

Yes but you need to be patient because I have a lot of different things going on, and I was working on that banner but I don't even get a response from Rady weather he would use it or not so I just have that thing sitting there waiting for some kind of answer so I can know what to do.

Akamu

The King
akamu go easy on him hes new.. don't make him run away

Listen carefully JPZ17, I welcome all and any new comers but.... I'm being straight forward, telling him to read my instructions on how I go about creating a signature, for example he sent me this:

i348099235_66338_6.jpg

He wants me to style this up for him. I could work my azz off making that look hott then he could bounce to a Lithuania forum or wherever. If that were the case, anyone would come to these forums just to have me make something for them with anything they want and that is not how it's going down. I'm a nice guy doing this forum a flavor but I don't let people step all on me. Being too nice gets you NO WHERE!

I wouldn't mind making a NY Knick oriented signature with his flag in a custom way but I'm not doing different teams or other countries. I am being reasonable so people have to be reasonable with me.

If he wanted that as his sig. fine but I am not going to create a non-oriented Knick sig. that is out of the question!

He came on here with 1 post asking me to make a sig. and got extremely specific. If he leaves because I don't make him a sig. in the exact fashion he wants that's his problem. I'm not being a jerk I am just telling it like it is bro. Anyone who wants a sig. created needs to read my first post. I will also update it when I get the chance.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
LOL! IMO he's gonna run away. Akamu has a great point. He'd most likely take the sig with him to another forum. No disrespect to lithuania (FYI I'm referring to the poster not the country) but maybe if he would post more, that'll help. The only post I saw of him outside this thread is simply to say "you guys can't take a joke" in that thread where jpz17 pulled off a stunt about a trade. LOL!

jpz17

Starter
yeah I remember that.. Hes my best friend so he tried to stick up for me. I refered him to this site. But he doesn't ever read rules so I wouldn't expect him to do what you say akamu. I'll talk to him. I think he likes Gallinari because hes Euro, maybe I can tell him to request that instead. On second thought, the only way he would leave is if.. 1. I left or 2. Someone dissed Lithuania, I did that once and he almost beat me up

Akamu

The King
yeah I remember that.. Hes my best friend so he tried to stick up for me. I refered him to this site. But he doesn't ever read rules so I wouldn't expect him to do what you say akamu. I'll talk to him. I think he likes Gallinari because hes Euro, maybe I can tell him to request that instead. On second thought, the only way he would leave is if.. 1. I left or 2. Someone dissed Lithuania, I did that once and he almost beat me up

I updated my first post, it should be very clear now, have him read that. If you don't expect him to follow my simple guidelines then expect nothing from me.

Akamu

The King
Hey mate i love the sigs that ur creating.
im just wondering whenever u can if i could get a Nate Robinson one either dunking or something with that rain in the background like the Crawford one or something. i would take anything mate lol.
no rush whatsoever.
Cheers

[Nate Robinson Sig. Complete:] (Member = Pricey)

(520 x 164)
priceysigfinalx4gr2.jpg

priceysigfinalx1xn2.jpg

priceysigfinalx3qr8.jpg

priceysigfinalx2lf1.jpg

priceysigfinalx1rainx1yr9.jpg

priceysigfinalx1rainx2ud8.jpg

priceysigfinalx1rainx3dh0.jpg

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Wow! I'm gonna have to rate those Nate Robinson sigs as your best so far. Great work! Even the font was perfect.

hey akamu no rush on this since you already made me a sig, but can you possibly make me a gallinari sig using his draft day pic or his press confernece pic so he can be seen in knicks colors. Take as long as you want and I'll leave all the creative stuff up to you. Thanks a lot man.

Last edited: