act_al_harrington.jpg

Al Harrington and the Knicks
leads team--->20.3 points per game, 6.2 rebounds, 1.3 assists

vs.

act_joe_johnson.jpg

Joe Johnson and the Hawks
leads team--->21.5 points per game, 6.1 assists, 4.5 rebounds

nyk_logo.gif

The Knicks have been red hot these past two weeks. They have won 4 out of their last 5 games, and they are currently just 1 game behind the Milwaukee Bucks for the eighth spot in the Eastern Conference. The Knicks are looking to make it 5 out of 6, as they take on the Hawks.

200px-atlanta_hawks_logo-150x108.png

The Hawks are currently on a two game losing streak. Their most recent loss comes against the Miami Heat. The Hawks look to bounce back, as they take on Knicks.

Key Matchup
simple-keys.jpg

act_quentin_richardson.jpg

Quentin Richardson

vs.

act_joe_johnson.jpg

Joe Johnson

nyk_logo.gif

Quentin Richardson is going to have the challenge of guarding Joe Johnson. Richardson needs to force Johnson into taking contested jumpers. Richardson also needs to post up and drive to the basket, if he wants to be successful against Joe Johnson.

Joe Johnson is one of the best shooting guards in the NBA. He can score 30 or more points, on any given night. If Johnson starts feeling it from the perimeter, it will be a long night for the Knicks.

Player Spotlight

Spotlight.jpg

act_nate_robinson.jpg

Nate Robinson

AAGV009-1%7ENate-Robinson-Posters.jpg

Nate Robinson has finally gotten out of his slump.
Here are Robinson's numbers, over the last 3 games:
20 points, 5 rebounds, 3.6 assists

crystal-ball.jpg

Prediction: Knicks 105 Hawks 103

Starting Lineups

PG Bibby
SG Johnson
SF Smith
PF Williams
C Pachulia
nyk_logo.gif

PG Duhon
SG Richardson
SF Chandler
PF Lee
C Jeffries

Video of the Day

[/youtube]<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXtRrTNPFtg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
man iam telling u man the knicks are going to have a five game winnig streak man we could only beat the good teams but not beat the sucky teams watch it happen

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
I want those Wilson Chandler shoes....

And I got to say, Q is a lot better when he actually gets in the paint and shit instead of lurking around the 3 point line.

JayJ44

Starter
I want those Wilson Chandler shoes....

And I got to say, Q is a lot better when he actually gets in the paint and shit instead of lurking around the 3 point line.

Does anyone remember on draft night, they showed Gallo's shoes. There was a blue and orange rooster on it. Has anyone seen those?

Agreed about Q-Rich, he's probably our best post-up player. Unfortunately, he would rather chuck 3's.

JayJ44

Starter
I think I may have saw the worst call by a referee ever. A Hawk charges into Gallo and falls, they call a blocking foul in the act of shooting. :wtf:

Kiyaman

Legend
The Hawks picked the wrong team to play one on one ball.....Alley-OOOP to little Nasty Nate Robinson! Knicks-91 Hawks-85
Shut Breen UP!
I'm starting to dislike him more than Clydes crazy vocabulary

Kiyaman

Legend
abcd, I'm luvin your Poll on Will the Knicks beat the Hawks?

Yes
No
or I only care about the 2010 plan

I'm the only one in this forum that showed hate for the 2010 Plan....so I'm the only one who have the priviledge to vote yes or no....think about it.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
abcd, I'm luvin your Poll on Will the Knicks beat the Hawks?

Yes
No
or I only care about the 2010 plan

I'm the only one in this forum that showed hate for the 2010 Plan....so I'm the only one who have the priviledge to vote yes or no....think about it.
I don't like the 2010 plan either, but I stopped talking about it since so many people in here were getting emotional.

JayJ44

Starter
Does anyone know why Nate salutes the hoop before shooting a free throw?

He was playing some guys in Call of Duty online, and they didn't believe it was him. So he said he would salute in his games to prove it was him.

Nate carried us in the 4th quarter. That alley-oop was sick. The Nets lost tonight, so I think we're 9th in the east. :peace:

:thewave::jump:

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
8th Seed

New Jersey and Milwaukee lost tonight so I think the Knicks are tied with Milwaukee for 8th place. Milwaukee may have a slight percentage advantage. All I know is that the Knicks are 0 games back from Milwaukee.
:gony:

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
Damn! 9th place

I did the math and the Bucks have a .448 winning percentage and the Knicks have a .444 winning percentage, so the Knicks are in 9th place. Lets keep winning, cause we know Milwaukee is out of playoff contention with Redd out the rest of the year. Go Knicks!
:gony: