Danilo Gallinari is the Best!!!

ANU

Starter
Where I come from little-boy (ANU), your words would justify me whipping your punk-ash an unloading my 9 in u 4 your funeral in the park, this way no little kidd on the block have to shoot your closet-ash for inviting them to your private.
I do HATE stupid soft-boys who try to act like a Badboy, u sound like a man with a pocket full of candy for the little-boys (disgusting).
Punk Suckers like u wont last one week on Rikers Island
Dont worry the future always unlock the doors of all pussy....AN-U will get your do
:teeth:
this has to be the most epic post in the history of of knicks online.so much posing and hypocrisy, i don't even know where to start.

first thing first, calling someone a little boy was a great way to start.doesn't make you sound like a silly hoodrat at all.little boy.lmao.rikers, unloading a 9? :teeth: yo, even after livin your gangsta life style you still got time to post on knicksonline? how does that work?:teeth: how many bodies you got on you son? my fault blood.my apoligies joe pesci.

kiya, you a legend bro.keep it up.:teeth:

clumsy

Rotation player
i will be a millionaire before he makes an all star game.

He cannot be the best if he is being compared to a Rashard, or Hedo....or Robert Horry (don't remember who was the last guy he compared him to). He is a solid 2 or 3 option. Team will still be garbage if you are banking on him to be a superstar.

Blumatic

Rotation player
i will be a millionaire before he makes an all star game.

He cannot be the best if he is being compared to a Rashard, or Hedo....or Robert Horry (don't remember who was the last guy he compared him to). He is a solid 2 or 3 option. Team will still be garbage if you are banking on him to be a superstar.

I don't think anyone on the Knicks will be an all-star for a while. I don't think its about Gallo being a superstar with fans comparing him to other NBA players.

Its really about Gallo and the Knicks in that scope alone. Gallo is really going to help us. And Knick fans will really like him.

However to really win substantially, we need some shot blocking. I dont know about Milicic. We're not asking him to shoot or score, we need to just patrol the paint. As simple as that job is, I'm not sure if he can do it. But if you think about it, his good play on defense could be the determining factor of our winnning games next season.

But with Gallo, if the games are close, he's gonna hit big shots for us.

clumsy

Rotation player
I don't think anyone on the Knicks will be an all-star for a while. I don't think its about Gallo being a superstar with fans comparing him to other NBA players.

Its really about Gallo and the Knicks in that scope alone. Gallo is really going to help us. And Knick fans will really like him.

However to really win substantially, we need some shot blocking. I dont know about Milicic. We're not asking him to shoot or score, we need to just patrol the paint. As simple as that job is, I'm not sure if he can do it. But if you think about it, his good play on defense could be the determining factor of our winnning games next season.

But with Gallo, if the games are close, he's gonna hit big shots for us.

You know what...since no shot blocker is available this year it seems I would like to see Gallo play Sessions and Iverson in the backcourt. Would be exciting....Gallo would shoot the lights out probably too.

I'm not reversing my opinion on AI or Nate. As we probably should retain a slasher of that caliber. AI is no longer a superstar and does set back the development of our younger players, and Nate is too much of a liability due to size and should never be awarded a big contract (but he should be getting his in endorsements no matter where he ends up due to his inspirational story).