CA7 Presents: New York Knicks @ San Antonio Spurs Game Thread

CA7

Scoring Champ
Its a great relief not having to hear all the comparisons of our record and Denvers record since the Melo trade. I was getting real fed up with that, so far they're 4 and 4. Playin .500? where they do that at? Not New York. Manhattan to be more specific. No, lets stick with New York. That other team is irrelevant

what other team

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
119q7u8.jpg

lmmfao!!!

6-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seba

Benchwarmer
Its a great relief not having to hear all the comparisons of our record and Denvers record since the Melo trade. I was getting real fed up with that, so far they're 4 and 4. Playin .500? where they do that at? Not New York. Manhattan to be more specific. No, lets stick with New York. That other team is irrelevant

I do hope they win tonight, tho.

CoolClyde

4Q

some KO posters def gotta eat some sh*it for doubting the Knicks 4Q D.
WHAT A FU*CKING COMEBACK!!

any Feltip doubters have to be in his corner at this point. Jeremy who?
Raymond turned this game around with his 4Q driving and thriving,
J. Kiddd with CLUTCH TRIPLES (yes, ala Reg Miller)
and Melo with the Defensity that resulted in a 24 second clock violation.

Melo to Feltip to Swish - THREE!

Feltip driving with 3 men on him, missing the hoop and Chandler with the O-bound and dunk... CLUTCH!

Props to Wood Son for outcoaching Pups in 4Q. Shi*tter went out, the old (too many rested minutes) knees of Dunkin came in, and that was the difference in the game.

what a great great win.

I ate a grape and jizzed in my pants. nice post!

good night KO friends!

KingCharles34

All Star
what other team

My bad i was confused for a minute. I forgot they built us another arena where that D league team plays some of their games. I guess we play them a few times a year but the fans root for us when we go there. I think they're called the Knick Juniors

CA7

Scoring Champ
My bad i was confused for a minute. I forgot they built us another arena where that D league team plays some of their games. I guess we play them a few times a year but the fans root for us when we go there. I think they're called the Knick Juniors

thats the JV team you know, no fans at the games, people only come for Varsity in New York

Seba

Benchwarmer
I have to say, what Carmelo did today was AWESOME

He had one of his worst shooting nights of his life, he was being hit and grabbed on every posession with no calls, being denied of the ball by a savy team like SA and double teamed every time he touched it.

STILL he kept focused, didin't force shots, didn't try to play point guard or play 1 on 5. Kept making passes, playing strong defense and fighting rebounds.
There was even a play right in the midst of the Knicks comeback in the last 3 minutes, in which he found himself in the elbow with enough room to shoot in transition, having shot nothing in the fourth quarter, he passed it and it resulted in a JR Smith trey. That is a guy playing for the team.

I think his effort and attitude should be recognized.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Is it possible to win poster of the year already!? Lmao :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Rob Low

Rotation player
Charles Barkley just said he's on the bandwagon for those of you that were wondering. Makes zero difference to me, the guy doesn't even know who half the players in the league are

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
WOW this team has really impressed me this year.Im now a firm believer in this team and now believes they will make some noise this year.

KingCharles34

All Star
This ones gonna make it to over 400 posts. I dont think any of the other GT's have hit 200 yet, we're pickin up alotta steam now :smokin: