Only MDA can muck this up now

By all accounts he has everything he needs.

PG-Facilitator
SG-Decent at all phases of the game
SF-Top 3 offensively in the game
PF-Top 3 offensively in the game
C-That doesnt need the ball to be effective

If/When BDiddy and Jorts come back the BENCH could matchup with half the leagues starting 5's and win.

We should win the next 6-7 games EASILY, bringing our record to 18/19-15. Then the fun starts. We play some very tough teams. I'd like to see them all abused. Especially Boston and Miami. You cant say we dont have the talent to do it. We're as talented as any team in the league right now. Its going to come down to coaching, preparation and defensive intensity.

We should for all intents and purposes be playing in the finals this year.

MDA dont muck it up...

As soon as I cut this idiot coach some slack he reverts back to his ole reliable self.

a) Lin has played the entire 2nd half. He's making a boatload of mistakes because of fatigue.

b) We're getting absolutely CRUSHED in the paint but he goes small instead of trying to get SOMETHING out of Jordan.

I'm not saying we win this game but his decision making is suspect at best...

KingofNy

Starter
As soon as I cut this idiot coach some slack he reverts back to his ole reliable self.

a) Lin has played the entire 2nd half. He's making a boatload of mistakes because of fatigue.

b) We're getting absolutely CRUSHED in the paint but he goes small instead of trying to get SOMETHING out of Jordan.

I agree he needs to work on using his rotation better. The last thing we need is to get Jeremy injured and then we'll be right back to sqaure one. I really hope we find a way to get a true passing backup PG before the all-star break.

I understand we're short right now, but MDA needs to work Jordan/Balkman into the rotation. He finally called a good play coming out of a timeout, first one I've EVER seen him call that actually worked. Regardless we're winning so he's doing some stuff right.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I agree he needs to work on using his rotation better. The last thing we need is to get Jeremy injured and then we'll be right back to sqaure one. I really hope we find a way to get a true passing backup PG before the all-star break.

I understand we're short right now, but MDA needs to work Jordan/Balkman into the rotation. He finally called a good play coming out of a timeout, first one I've EVER seen him call that actually worked. Regardless we're winning so he's doing some stuff right.

the play worked because we have Lin

DrB

Benchwarmer
You Get It.....

LIN COULD NOT STAND UP from fatigue...DUMBTONI. Jordan should play and put up the Knicks roster and you will notice BALKMAN is the fourth highest paid KNICK at 1,675,000 for zero min. DUCKTONI...hates Balkman, it's personal.There is a gret reason for ex - Laker coach and former knick player to bring his ZEN Master mind to the garden..ACTION JACKSON would win another ring. I would pay for his high chair.

Last edited:

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
i dont get how anyones been able to write off jordan. he's a tough 7 footer and he's made a few plays in the very little time he's gotten. its like everyone thinks because hes not blake griffin by now hes a bust. especially when were without stat and jorts we have to see what we have in this guy.

gun0091.gif

Do we need ANOTHER thread with this bullshit?!!

Really man?

Are you SERIOUS????????????????

Get off D'Antoni's back man..........honestly you look like a moron posting this trash for the 500th time.....

And Stoudemire and Anthony top 3 offensively in the game????

Are you ****ing KIDDING me man????????

I think you need to go here man:

http://www.realitycheck.com/

Shacking my ****ING head at some of the garbage posted on here......further away from reality than a Taliban converting to Judaism.

gun0091.gif

Do we need ANOTHER thread with this bullshit?!!

Really man?

Are you SERIOUS????????????????

Get off D'Antoni's back man..........honestly you look like a moron posting this trash for the 500th time.....

And Stoudemire and Anthony top 3 offensively in the game????

Are you ****ing KIDDING me man????????

I think you need to go here man:

http://www.realitycheck.com/

Shacking my ****ING head at some of the garbage posted on here......further away from reality than a Taliban converting to Judaism.

Sorry I hurt your feelings. I didnt know your love for MDA was so strong.

STAT & Melo top 3 offensively at their positions. No doubt about it.

Leave MDA alone? A five game win streak wont make that happen. Bring me a chip and I might consider it.

What's unreal about my post? Nothing, nada zilch. It may be too real for you to handle...

DrB;205582[B said:
]LIN COULD NOT STAND UP from fatigue.[/B]..DUMBTONI. Jordan should play and put up the Knicks roster and you will notice BALKMAN is the fourth highest paid KNICK at 1,675,000 for zero min. DUCKTONI...hates Balkman, it's personal.There is a gret reason for ex - Laker coach and former knick player to bring his ZEN Master mind to the garden..ACTION JACKSON would win another ring. I would pay for his high chair.

Exactly. He'd play better in the second half of games with some rest. We were lucky to pull this one out despite MDAs follies...

Exactly. He'd play better in the second half of games with some rest. We were lucky to pull this one out despite MDAs follies...

Maybe I shouldn't have attacked you and I apologize for that.

You reppin' Clyde and the Pearl suggests to me that you are a good fan and don't deserve a blasting.

So I apologize for the way I said things, but my oppinion on things still stands.

I don't 'love' D'Antoni, but I don't hate him or blame him either, which seems to separate me from 99% of posters on KO, which is fine, everybody is entitled to have his own oppinion.

Melo is top 3 at the Sf position on offense in terms of PPG, no doubt - but you also have to take the negatives into account that come with him.

Amar'e top 3 in scoring among power forwards is debatable...he was last season, but I'd say this season Bosh, Kevin Love and Lamarcus Aldridge and Blake Griffin are better scorers than him.

skisloper

Starter
LIN COULD NOT STAND UP from fatigue...DUMBTONI. Jordan should play and put up the Knicks roster and you will notice BALKMAN is the fourth highest paid KNICK at 1,675,000 for zero min. DUCKTONI...hates Balkman, it's personal.There is a gret reason for ex - Laker coach and former knick player to bring his ZEN Master mind to the garden..ACTION JACKSON would win another ring. I would pay for his high chair.

George Karl, Isiah Thomas, Larry Brown and Mike Dantonio all hated Balkman I suppose.....As did every NBA team that would not take his contract off our hands....Balkman is a hustle guy so thats not the reason teams or coaches did not want him. Maybe its basketball abilities and his low BBall IQ.

iSaYughh

Starter
^ lol, we could win a chip and the same cats would gripe about Renaldo Balkman, Jordan, and the ghost of Earl Barron not getting enough minutes.

Reality is next to meaningless.

It's why Kiya can post a dozen things concerning MDA in one post, have every single one proven wrong within 24hours, and then make a follow-up assertion on MDA with zero acceptance or cognizance of what just happened; and, in fact, up the ante on what he is saying about MDA, out of necessary survival to to compensate aggressive denial for what is lost in the trial and jury of reality.

In poker, eg, and most non-argumentative realms that have real consequence, this is how you go "broke". And lose.

I don't even have anything against ClydeP or any of the others effected by MDA Derangement Syndrome; but threads like are essentially the forum equivalent of personal therapy, and throwing back a cocktail of denial and trying to convince yourself(s) more than anything else that you didn't hop aboard a losing premise based off losing arguments long, long ago.

Let's not forget, that but a couple weeks ago, a PG wasn't a real issue;needing a PG didn't mean shit for the team or our chances, as it was all about the worst coach in the NBA, and it was foolish to talk about a profound impact bringing in a starting PG would be. Nevermind, that such a PG would never come, as D'antoni requires multi-year All Stars and MVPs to run his system right and compensate for being so dumb.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Let's not forget, that but a couple weeks ago, a PG wasn't a real issue;needing a PG didn't mean shit for the team or our chances, as it was all about the worst coach in the NBA, and it was foolish to talk about a profound impact bringing in a starting PG would be. Nevermind, that such a PG would never come, as D'antoni requires multi-year All Stars and MVPs to run his system right and compensate for being so dumb.

you wont hear me defending the way mda ran the team for the first month or so, in fact i actually said i wanted him fired which i rarely do with coaches. but you cannot say that either the pg situation or his coaching is worse. think about it....if we have lin and no plays/system or vice versa....we can beat nj, dc, maybe even utah, but were not beating LA. the only way we beat the really good teams is with good coaching AND someone to run the offense.

also, a major reason why i dont still hate dantoni is because i feel he was sucking on purpose. he could have gone through the season with a team that plays better defense, makes a few highlights, but ultimately cannot really get an offense going and finish ~.500. if they suck bad enough to the point where we bring in sessions, flynn, whatever, the team is immediately good enough to make up for a month of bad play.

skisloper

Starter
you wont hear me defending the way mda ran the team for the first month or so, in fact i actually said i wanted him fired which i rarely do with coaches. but you cannot say that either the pg situation or his coaching is worse. think about it....if we have lin and no plays/system or vice versa....we can beat nj, dc, maybe even utah, but were not beating LA. the only way we beat the really good teams is with good coaching AND someone to run the offense.

also, a major reason why i dont still hate dantoni is because i feel he was sucking on purpose. he could have gone through the season with a team that plays better defense, makes a few highlights, but ultimately cannot really get an offense going and finish ~.500. if they suck bad enough to the point where we bring in sessions, flynn, whatever, the team is immediately good enough to make up for a month of bad play.

Yes Amazin u are correct Dantoni was willing to risk his JOB and his reputation so he said " Hmmmmm let me lose alot of games and to get a PG "...come on

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Yes Amazin u are correct Dantoni was willing to risk his JOB and his reputation so he said " Hmmmmm let me lose alot of games and to get a PG "...come on

i would say give me a reason no plays were run/attempted and i'll shut up but knowing you you'll bring some rule from cricket into this to try to prove me wrong.

do you think he was gonna keep his job after the season if he tried his darndest and never got a pg? come on man youre just jumping on everything i say just because you couldnt disprove any one point i made.

skisloper

Starter
i would say give me a reason no plays were run/attempted and i'll shut up but knowing you you'll bring some rule from cricket into this to try to prove me wrong.

do you think he was gonna keep his job after the season if he tried his darndest and never got a pg? come on man youre just jumping on everything i say just because you couldnt disprove any one point i made.

I actually agree with you kind of....

I agree and was calling for LIN to play sooner...but maybe if he did things would not have worked out so well...

I have been upset with the way Dantonio puts players to the end of the bench BUT Balkman is not one of them....

I agree we may have been worse due to dantonios being stubborn but not because he wanted to tank on purpose...

BUT look how things worked out...

NOW WE ARE LOOKING LIKE AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM....do u disagree ?

Forget? How could we? MDA absolutely put forth the worst coaching performance I've ever seen in my life. In any major sport, and I've been watching sports for 30+ years.

There is no way in heck a competent coach sticks to what isnt working for so long because he doesnt have the pieces to fit his system. There are other ways to be successful on the basketball court. There are other ways to win some games. Like I said you have "ARGUABLY" two top 10-15 offensive players in the league and you're sitting at a 8-15 record because one component of your team is sub par? Cmon man. It's insane.

Like I said two weeks ago PG wasnt an issue his stubbornness was...

Maybe I shouldn't have attacked you and I apologize for that.

You reppin' Clyde and the Pearl suggests to me that you are a good fan and don't deserve a blasting.

So I apologize for the way I said things, but my oppinion on things still stands.

I don't 'love' D'Antoni, but I don't hate him or blame him either, which seems to separate me from 99% of posters on KO, which is fine, everybody is entitled to have his own oppinion.

Melo is top 3 at the Sf position on offense in terms of PPG, no doubt - but you also have to take the negatives into account that come with him.

Amar'e top 3 in scoring among power forwards is debatable...he was last season, but I'd say this season Bosh, Kevin Love and Lamarcus Aldridge and Blake Griffin are better scorers than him.

No problem. IMHO the jury is still out on this coach. He does some things that boggle the mind sometimes. Not sometimes, but just about every game.

Outside of Durant there isnt another SF in the league I'd rather have than Melo. Including LBJ.

STAT is having a down year, but I think he'll pick up the pace when he returns. If not we have a top 5 PF on our team which isnt bad either...