The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
Coquis > NJC (congrats to getting the 4th seed)
TA > Soupa
All Stars > Wharfies
p0nder > Helmets
Patriots > Bruisers
Blob > Scorgasms
HOTMICE > Killed

CA7

Scoring Champ
Back at the top of my division which is turning out to be the most competitive with 3 teams battling it out and the only division with 3 teams currently in the playoffs

Metro, me and you this week be ready

metrocard

Legend
Can Blob City catch up to Wharfies and get the 8 seed?

Blob City is 5-11 and Wharfies are 8-8

He's won his last 4 games.

He faces Scorgasms this week, who's been slumping terribly as of late.

Blob City rest of the schedule looks like

Scorgasms (W)
Patriots (W)
Coquis (L)
HOTMICE (W)
New Jack City (W)

IMO, he'll finish 9-12

Whafies rest of the schedule looks like

All Stars (L)
TA (L)
Watermelon (L)
Coquis (L)
Patriots (W)

IMO, he'll finish 9-12

p0nder's rest of the schedule looks like

Helmets (L)
Killed (W)
All Stars (L
Displacers (L)
Coquis (L)

He'll also finish 9-12

Soupastars schedule

TA (W)
All Stars (L)
HotMice (L)
NJC (L)
Scorgasms (L)

Another 9-12 finish.

I got more faith in Blob City than these 8-8 teams.

smokes

Huge Member
^ you see these dudes falling to DemPiff? I doubt it, he usually has a good few players MIA each week due to being careless with lineups.

My man Blob is certainly giving it a good try, I think it's mostly about staking his claim for next year now rather than going for it this year.

smokes

Huge Member
Lol... My dude is offering me Eric Bledsoe back for Alonzo Gee...

Used and abused him during the CPKnee injury now tossing him back in the water for me. I'm so close to biting on this deal.

metrocard

Legend
^ you see these dudes falling to DemPiff? I doubt it, he usually has a good few players MIA each week due to being careless with lineups.

My man Blob is certainly giving it a good try, I think it's mostly about staking his claim for next year now rather than going for it this year.

Blob is getting raped by me when we match up.

Duncan and Kirilenko are returning. I'm praying for Rose to return, because if he does, my team takes over everything.

My schedule is Brusiers, Blob, Wharfies, and Primetime...all playoff quality teams...and can't forget the #4 seed squad Im facing this week NJC.

Thanks for the schedule edit man...it'll just make my squad look stronger than they hard if I get the W over these competitors.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Rose isn't that much about fantasy value. But I'll see what you've got and maybe we'll work out a trade. Unlike many other posters you're a great trading partner.

metrocard

Legend
Don't mean to be a dick, but Bledsoe for Gee isn't a fair deal. Helmets is already stacked.

Last 14 Days EB - 151 FP total AG - 92 FP total
Last 30 Days EB - 28 FP on average per game AG- 14 FP on average per game (basically Bledsoe has doubled value compared to Gee)
For the season - EB - 22 FP AG - 17 FP

In fairness and respect to the league, this trade shouldn't go through based on the fact:
1. Helmets is already stacked.
2. If I was to make this trade and if I got Bledsoe in return it would get vetoed.
3. Obviously Blob is doing a favor to his boy smokes.

Like I said before, I ain't trying to hate, but I want a competitive league, and having Helmets roster more stacked than it is isn't fair for anyone. So anyone who doesn't veto this is a dumbass and are letting Helmets off easy on this one.

Hinrich or Biyombo for Gee is a more fair deal. Gee is a sub 20 FP type player, and he's currently below 15 FP for the last 14 days. Dude is slumping and doesn't have that kind of value to pick up probably the best back up PG in the NBA.

metrocard

Legend
Rose isn't that much about fantasy value. But I'll see what you've got and maybe we'll work out a trade. Unlike many other posters you're a great trading partner.

No one on your team can get Rose, your roster has the least value and I would never trade with you in the first place; you're the only team in the league I never send trade offers...so you need to flush that arrogance down the toilet.

If Rose returns, you will look like a dumbass.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I agree with Metro on this one. When i first glanced at the trade i thought it was fine. ONLY because i thought Bledsoe was already on Smokes team!! So i figured he was helping his boy's playoff push by giving him Bledsoe and taking the sub par Gee (considering his team's already stacked). Everything thing seemed fine untill i seen Metro's post ^ and noticed the trade was the other way around!

I'm debating hard on whether or not to veto, I need to see smokes response to all this.

I dont think the trade is completely uneven though Imho.
As i can see these guys finishing the year like this,
Gee 17-20
Bledsoe 18-25 (Unless traded)

Bledsoe is definitely an upgrade though. Beef win's badly on this one. Especially if Bledsoe is traded!
I might wait untill tomorrows deadline to make my decision.

Gee is more comparable to a guy like Danny Green
Bledsoe is on another tier.

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Are you saying I'm a bad trading partner?
All I wanted to say is that from what I've seen so far you tend to have very high demands and as you already noticed my team has some pretty low value which would make it impossible for us to work out a deal that would meet your expectations.
No one on your team can get Rose, your roster has the least value and I would never trade with you in the first place; you're the only team in the league I never send trade offers...so you need to flush that arrogance down the toilet.
Why do you think it's always about you? Well, it isn't. I had it about posters who used to keep negotiating for a couple of days just to close the talks with a rape offer.

metrocard

Legend
All I wanted to say is that from what I've seen so far you tend to have very high demands and as you already noticed my team has some pretty low value which would make it impossible for us to work out a deal that would meet your expectations.Why do you think it's always about you? Well, it isn't. I had it about posters who used to keep negotiating for a couple of days just to close the talks with a rape offer.

Wrong.

Every trade offer I make infact is as equal in value as it gets. I always do research on both teams to make sure no one is getting raped. I always equate the fantasy points and make sure no one is losing value drastically. I'm probably one of the few people here who does this, and I'm probably the easiest person to trade with here because I atleast have balls to take risk and make big moves. Who do you know that trades Kyrie Irving, JRue Holliday, Joakim Noah, Oj Mayo, Anthony and Ricky Rubio? Only one bolder than me is Cool Clyde, but trading LeBron James was just crazy.

I'm sorry if you're not doing your research and you assume all trades have to upgrade your team significantly.

You got no reason to say any of that really.

smokes

Huge Member
I can see why you guys would have issue with this trade. But you need to do a deeper analysis to really see why this trade makes sense.

Over the 2 games before all star break after CP3 returned to the lineup, Bledsoe put up >>> 9 <<< fantasy points.

As you know I've had Bledsoe for 90% of the season, I traded him to Blob for Gee in the first place, back when they were virtually dead even on fantasy points. Sure Bledsoe has a higher average now since he started for 3 weeks, but he ain't a starter anymore. Player values change.

LAC has the worst schedule in the NBA from here on out, they have the least games. Cleveland has one of the top schedules of any team in the league.

It's a risk vs reward trade. I'm trading on the hope that Bledsoe gets traded to a favourable situation, Blob is trading believing that he won't and wanting to get a starters minutes player on his team who also has a much nicer run of games.

When I'm the one doing a deal, everyone is eyeing up that deal and trying to find an angle, because I have a strong team.

When Watermelon COMPLETELY RAPES Soupastars no vaseline with a barbed wire condom, y'all let that trade go through no blinking an eye.

Please, keep an eye on these trades too, not just dudes like me and metro who are notorious for managing to do good deals.

3. Obviously Blob is doing a favor to his boy smokes.

This is the sentiment I resent. I've been more than up front and transparent about all my dealings with Blob, as I know trading with friends is kinda contentious in this league.

Before I traded for Rose, I spent a week basically bigging up his team and encouraging people to trade with him. I repeatedly pointed out that HE WILL TRADE ROSE THIS WEEK and iirc he got 1 crap offer. People hated on that trade too and look what it did for his team. My dude wants to win, he isn't doing anyone any favours least of all me.

And you only have to go to the top of this page to see that I stated the Gee for Bledsoe trade days ago and no one raised an eyebrow then, only now.

Anyway, you are all free to veto as you see fit. I will not be mad, and I'm not trying to convert anyone's opinion on whether this trade is fair or not. I am however getting tired of the implications that I'm doing dodgy sh*t as commish by editing the schedules, these are the schedules that should have been in place from day 1 but when Metro decided he wanted to give Gangnam Style a hard time and put him up against me, Coquis, Scorgasms and Clyde in 4 consecutive weeks it screwed the schedules so I fixed them. And further that any deal that takes place between me and Blob is shenanigans as both of these trades were well publicized by myself before going through.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

"...any deal that takes place between me and Blob is shenanigans
as both of these trades were well publicized by myself before going through."

Shenanigans.jpg