Brooklyn goes hard....Really?

New New York

Quiet Storm
So growing up in NYC I have plenty of family in each of the 5 borroughs and have love for them all (Queens is my heart though). And I especially have love for Brooklyn and what that borrough means to New York

So it's humorous to me when I think of the players that is going to represent them this year.

I mean when you look at that roster there is few players with any sort of New York Grit to them. Gerald Wallace I gotta admit is Brooklyn made.

Reggie Evans is more dumb than tough

Andre Blatche I suppose would hang in Brooklyn but the problem is no one would know who he was!

11302110-large.jpg

Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis would look better in Jerseys with Brooklyn on the front for sure!!! Hell Kobe and Nash....at least Nash unlike D Will stays in the City during the off season.

images

I mean what are the chances you see Deron Williams sitting the sidelines of a street ball tourney Bed Sty? Probably more likely to see Sheed at Lin's Ivy League parties than that!!!

i

This is who is protecting the paint.... the heart of any tough nosed team is the Center and ol Brooke...oops excuse feminine spelling... Brook wouldnt be caught dead in Brooklyn outside a home game...more likely to be hanging in Orange County during off season

KRIS_HUMPHRIES.jpg

more NSYNC than NYC!!! Not gonna see him in Fort Green even if he had all of Jay Z and Beyonce` security!!!! Kris Herpes Humphries is the other part of their Center/PF cupcake factory both on and off the court.

Seriously they should be the Rye Nets because there is nothing Brooklyn about them. Steve Novak has more street cred than most of these dudes. I can honestly see Steve Novak at The Rucker before most of these dudes.

Brooklyn goes Hard....just not The Nets!!!!​

Reactions: CA7

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
There would be no Brooklyn is it weren't for current Knick Jason Kidd. No way they'd even consider Brooklyn without those 2 finals appearances. So Barclays is the House that Kidd built...and now he's a Knick.

KingCharles34

All Star
Queens undeniably goes harder then Brooklyn

What about Harlem (Manhattan)? COC went hard back in the day

Camron
Mase Murda
Bloodshed
McGruff
Big L

iJoe

Rotation player

Reggie Evans is the dirtiest player in the NBA. If they really enforce the flopping fines, he's gonna lose a lot of money :teeth:

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
BK got Biggie and Jay. Two of the greatest of all time!

**** Queens Bridge!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
BK got Biggie and Jay. Two of the greatest of all time!

**** Queens Bridge!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooklyn- Biggie, Jay-z, papoose, maino, Lil kim, beastie boyz, big daddy kane, mc lyte , m.o.p, fabolous, mos def, Talib kweli, shyne

Queenz- Run DMC, Rakim, Nas, ll cool j, tribe called quest, MC Shan, 50 cent, lloyd banks, tony yayo, salt n pepa, kool g rap, mobb deep, cormega, capoone & nore, lost boyz, Nicki minaj, ja rule, roxanne shante

QUEENZ>>>> BROOKLYN lol

fuk queens! Its all about Brooklyn!!!
50laugh.gif

**** Queens them hoe *****s is all talk. *****s from BK real about they **** from cloths to coin. Queens is for the heartless
50laugh.gif

**** Brooklyn... Queens all day *****..
21.jpg

bigapple

Starter
Nah i will say other thing

The Barkley's nets i am waiting for 1st game when this moron will be in studio and talking **** this is knicks hater.

sorry for these words but 4me this is totaly disrespecting for knicks
nets existed just 2 seasons with starting five much better than current heat but they lost to Stern's Lakers.

welcome all again :)

KingCharles34

All Star
lol @ anyone calling Queens hearltess and shouting out Brooklyn.

Jay-Z is the most heartless NY rapper. He was afraid to go after Camron, teared up after Ether, and ducked several other rappers.

QB alone >> BK

Nas, Mobb Deep, Cormega, Trag Khadafi, Lake, Big Noyd, Infamous Mobb

When u add all of queens, just forget about it. Brooklyn is soft!!! As long as Jay-Z is the leader ill never respect BK

"How the f*ck yall the Roc when your leader is soft?"

Queens crushed BK when Nas Ether'd Jay-Z, now Manhattans about to dump 20 tons of bedrock on Shooklyn when the Knicks go in their opening night and win by 20