Warriors @ Knicks

Starks

Starter
-marbury getting booed anytime he touched the ball
-Charles Oakley on celebrity row shaking his head in disgust
-"Fire Isiah" chants loud enough to hear from the Bronx
-Zach Randolph already saying on situation "This is worse than anything I've seen in Portland"
-fans shouting venom directly at Dolan at MSG
-Security Officers trailing the media to enforce the media blockade from all the embarrasing stories being leaked from the lockeroom

Theres a famous quote from the Vietnam War that reminds of what the Knicks should consider:

"We needed to destroy the village in order to save it"
-An American Major on why a village was burnt to the ground.

This entire team, from management to the players, must be incinerated.

jzero29

Rotation player
Im sick of all of this... This team sucks. Randolph has the pass the ball out of the triple team..
He shouldn't pass, because when he tries he turns it over.

Knicks Fans it's going to be a long season. We're in trouble. I can't even think of something reasonable to do that could put this once proud franchise back on the right track.
I'd say scrap the whole team, but it's not realistic. To buyout marbury alone is 42 mill, nobody would take him in a trade.
I'd get rid of all the Guards except Robinson and collins. Start fresh. Curry is hard to give up and offensively he's played well. Defensively he's a nightmare, but with the right players around him, maybe he can change his tune, If not trade him. Randolph I know his stay is short, but he's said this situation is worse than portland!!!! Adios, see ya zach! Trade for young guys, I'm sure someone could use him. Trade richardson, trade crawford, trade everyone, I don't even care what we get back as long as we can eventually start over.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Another really bad game. I never saw this coming, i thought theyd at least be around .500 at this point. Isiah tried to fire up the team by benching Marbury, but it backfired big time. I wonder how he feels now.

metrocard

Legend
-marbury getting booed anytime he touched the ball
-Charles Oakley on celebrity row shaking his head in disgust
-"Fire Isiah" chants loud enough to hear from the Bronx
-Zach Randolph already saying on situation "This is worse than anything I've seen in Portland"
-fans shouting venom directly at Dolan at MSG
-Security Officers trailing the media to enforce the media blockade from all the embarrasing stories being leaked from the lockeroom

Theres a famous quote from the Vietnam War that reminds of what the Knicks should consider:

"We needed to destroy the village in order to save it"
-An American Major on why a village was burnt to the ground.

This entire team, from management to the players, must be incinerated.

Rep on this post.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Lately Zach hasnt looked to good. I was likin the trade alot before he lost his grandmother, but since then hes been shootin poorly and turnin the ball over. I even thought he was playing good defense but hopefully Zach can get back to doin what he does best. We need him to play the way he played against Denver (the first time), and against the Celtics in that preseason game.

mike291md

Rookie
Speaking of the Celtics

Speaking of that Celtic game, what ever happened to the Knicks team that showed up on that night? That was one of the best Knick games I've seen in a while, too bad it was preseason. You would think this team would be capable of at least trying as hard as they did that night.

I don't understand what kind of motivation is needed to play hard for a basketball game. You're in the NBA, just look around, you're living the dream. Play hard!