Official New York Knicks vs. Portland Trailblazers Game Thread 12/2/08

Will the Knicks come out with a win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KBlack25

Starter
Damn, looks like I got a stalker on this board in abcd...I don't do dudes abcd, sorry you'll have to ask metro or MSG to plug your butt tonight.

Edit: If I've been looking for attention, I've sure been getting it, for basically giving you the ether time and time and time again. Evidently you've gotten so threatened by my superior basketball IQ you just have to result to insults now...it's okay little man.

KBlack25

Starter
That was established a long time ago, Gayblack. :lol:

HAHAHAAHAHA He can't even respond to my posts with real basketball knowledge or anything resembeling an intelligent thought so he has to modify them, what a ****in pathetic piece of garbage. Go back to the trash can you crawled out of, or was that your mother's stanky Gonohrea ridden vagina?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
HAHAHAAHAHA He can't even respond to my posts with real basketball knowledge or anything resembeling an intelligent thought so he has to modify them, what a ****in pathetic piece of garbage. Go back to the trash can you crawled out of, or was that your mother's stanky Gonohrea ridden vagina?

Have you seen Gayblack? He's on my ignore list. :lol: *clicks ignore*

Now that Gayblack is gone, let's talk about basketball.

As I was saying before, I agree with Kiyaman. The Trailblazers have the advantage, so it's going to be hard for the Knicks to win. Anything is possible, since the Knicks are at home, but it's going to be a challenge either way.

KBlack25

Starter
Sweet I'm on abcd's ignore list now as he runs and hides again from me...another loss for Team Starbury.

In any case, if anyone can tell me where that guy got his arbitrary numbering system from and why because they want it to happen it will happen I'd like to hear it? I'd like to think every team wants to go in and blow another team out, on the road or at home. But sometimes desire and even riding high on emotion doesn't always do the trick.

The real problem is we have nobody to guard their big men tonight, Oden and LaMarcus Aldridge and dare I say perhaps even Channing Frye should run wild tonight, and we'll have a hard time slowing them down.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Sweet I'm on abcd's ignore list now as he runs and hides again from me...another loss for Team Starbury.

In any case, if anyone can tell me where that guy got his arbitrary numbering system from and why because they want it to happen it will happen I'd like to hear it? I'd like to think every team wants to go in and blow another team out, on the road or at home. But sometimes desire and even riding high on emotion doesn't always do the trick.

The real problem is we have nobody to guard their big men tonight, Oden and LaMarcus Aldridge and dare I say perhaps even Channing Frye should run wild tonight, and we'll have a hard time slowing them down.

im interested to see how oden plays tonight, stats wise he seems to be getting better, but i havent seen him play yet

KBlack25

Starter
Also I like how abcd posted in the game thread a 1 point win for the Knicks, but as soon as I disagreed with Kiyaman he agreed with Kiyaman's skepticism of a win...

Just goes to show you, this guy just wants my attention. At least stay consistent out here.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
ABCD worst poster on the site. Hes made it painfully obvious the last week.
People attack me for no reason, and because I defend myself I'm a horrible poster? That makes a lot of sense. I know. It's funny how I never say anything to you, yet you always have something negative to say about me. I guess you still hold a grudge from all those times I killed you in arguments.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Hey abcd, just remember that the more opinionated you are, the more hate/love you will receive. Now...can you dig that, sucka?

Hey, do us all a favor, find a picture of those two with more clothes on

jpz17

Starter
I am going to not be very active here, because a lot of people can't grow up. I'll be active later.. but no way right now.. Getreal, I'm going to agree on saying ABCD is not good. But there is worse.. OKG, OKKincks, Metrocards (banned thank god), and others.. guys grow up. ABCD you too. MSG, don't try to stick up for him, you are the best poster on the site. Don't stick up for ABCD anymore, he made Team Starbury look like fools. This forum is now a dsigrace. I'll be back

jpz17

Starter
OGKnicks sent this to me:

<table class="tborder" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat">Reputation</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="thead">Your reputation on this post is Somewhat Negative.</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="panelsurround" align="center">
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Comments on this Post</legend> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <td>
reputation_neg.gif
</td> <td>Because you won't get off a *****'s dick.</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </fieldset> You have 24 Reputation point(s).

</td></tr></tbody></table>

when I said Curry sucked

JayJ44

Starter
Our defense is pretty good so far. If we can knock down some shots, it looks good for us. Our offense gets very stagnant when Duhon is off the floor. Shows how well he's been playing.