Lakers vs. Knicks--"Unofficial Game Thread"

iSaYughh

Starter
Wheres that guy that can step up to Kobe and battle with him shot for shot and play him on D??Where is that extra weapon that gets Amar'e easy buckets like Kobe gets for Gasol once he gets going and draws all the attention?

Hopefully being delivered here for the shipping cost of Wilson Chandler, Anthony Randolph, a fat suit, and a bag of balls.

KingofNy

Starter
9 turnovers in the second quarter alone. I feel like turning this game off. Why watch the game when the players aren't even trying. I'm so frustrated with this Knicks team. I'm sure D'Antoni will find a way to blame someone else for our team sucking again tonight. At least if we play bad to close out the season he'll hopefully get fired.

Edit: Make that 10 turnovers and another 3 pt miss from our "so-called" sharp-shooter Gallo.

iSaYughh

Starter
Idk. I feel we will get back in game after halftime, with a few adjustments. And our players hitting some pretty easy buckets they've been laying bricks on.

KingofNy

Starter
<table id="yui_3_3_0_8_129747704631516" summary="Game Statistics: Bench for New York Knicks"><thead><tr><th class="player title" scope="col">Bench</th> <th class="min" scope="col" title="Minutes in Play">Min</th> <th scope="col" title="Field Goals">FG</th> <th scope="col" title="Three Pointers">3Pt</th> <th scope="col" title="Free Throws">FT</th> <th scope="col" title="Plus/Minus">+/-</th> <th scope="col" title="Off Rebounds">Off</th> <th scope="col" title="Rebounds">Reb</th> <th scope="col" title="Assists">Ast</th> <th scope="col" title="Turnovers">TO</th> <th scope="col" title="Steals">Stl</th> <th scope="col" title="Blocked Shots">BS</th> <th scope="col" title="Blocks Against">BA</th> <th scope="col" title="Personal Fouls">PF</th> <th class="points" scope="col" title="Points">Pts</th> </tr> </thead> <tfoot> <tr class="total"> <td colspan="2" class="title">
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr class="summary"> <td colspan="2" class="title">

</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td colspan="9" class="rebounds">
</td> </tr> </tfoot> <tbody id="yui_3_3_0_8_129747704631515"> <tr id="yui_3_3_0_8_129747704631514"> <td class="player title"> W. Chandler(notes) </td> <td>15:12</td> <td>0-3</td> <td>0-1</td> <td>2-2</td> <td> -16 </td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>1</td> <td>2</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td id="yui_3_3_0_8_129747704631513">2</td></tr></tbody></table>

la2ny

Starter
They are just better. lolIt's that simple. There is a big talent seperation between these 2 teams. The only way we would stay close with this team is that we'd have a perfect game. That means Gallo would have to be an all star caliber player which he is not, Wilson hasn't made a shot in 4ever and other than Felton we'd be down by 40. This hasnt anything to do w/ the rumors either, this is purely us not being good enough.

iSaYughh

Starter
We're really not playing poorly. Way too many TO's but that aside...

They are just better, and are playing great. Overall, and in this game.

I still think we crawl back into this.

Gotta ride Gallo, Felton, STAT hard, and hope for the best from Fields/Moz, and one of Douglas or Walker.

no they aren't. The Lakers are too tall and we are giving the ball away too much and then not getting back to defend. Its that plain and simple. Refs have been fine.

The knicks are getting hacked off the court and arent getting any calls. I just saw Felton get almost wrapped up and no call...

KingofNy

Starter
We're really not playing poorly. Way too many TO's but that aside...

They are just better, and are playing great. Overall, and in this game.

I still think we crawl back into this.

Gotta ride Gallo, Felton, STAT hard, and hope for the best from Fields/Moz, and one of Douglas or Walker.

Are we watching the same game? We can't hold on to the ball for a second without turning it over. I counted 5 missed offensive rebounds from our guys not following their shots. If the players aren't going to follow their shots the least they can do is get up the court and prevent the fast break but our players aren't doing either. The Cavs are about to beat the Clippers who just made us look stupid at home.

We live and die with 3-pointers. If our team as a whole isn't hitting their 3's and scoring at least 115 points, then we lose about 95% of the time. I would be o.k. with Kobe and Gasol beating us, but when the Lakers garbage bench comes in and makes our starters look stupid, it's beyond frustrating. I'm embarrassed that the world is seeing how bad we suck tonight on national t.v.

Are we watching the same game? We can't hold on to the ball for a second without turning it over. I counted 5 missed offensive rebounds from our guys not following their shots. If the players aren't going to follow their shots the least they can do is get up the court and prevent the fast break but our players aren't doing either. The Cavs are about to beat the Clippers who just made us look stupid at home.

We live and die with 3-pointers. If our team as a whole isn't hitting their 3's and scoring at least 115 points, then we lose about 95% of the time. I would be o.k. with Kobe and Gasol beating us, but when the Lakers garbage bench comes in and makes our starters look stupid, it's beyond frustrating. I'm embarrassed that the world is seeing how bad we suck tonight on national t.v.
Blame D'antoni's weak system.

la2ny

Starter

LA's bench does not suck lol. We just aren't as good as them. How did we get it back to 9, Kobe keeps trying to get Pau going but its been misses an to's. If he actually was converting we'd be still getting trounced. They are just better.