GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

images

CA7

Scoring Champ
Like I said there have been some bullshit calls. But theres something called leadership and Melo/Stat don't have it.

dude real shit you're gettin real annoyin right now, lets talk about how we can make things better why the fukk are you shittin on STAT and Melo are you a closet Heat fan, we dont need no negativity

Only time I wanna hear about Kobe is if NYCLakerFan is on, only person who can bash STAT is Team Starbury, only person who can bash Melo is MetroCard

cut the shit

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Do you even know what your talking about?

I've lived in LA my entire life and watch most Lakers games. Of course he'll be one of the best, and yes he deserves mad money for what he brings to the court but also to a franchise value wise. But that doesn't mean he doesn't get murdered by the media and fans for the shots he jacks up and misses. Game 7 against Boston is a perfect example, he went 6-24.
Again, I tell you all I'm saying is dude shoots poorly too. Yes Melo hasn't won shit, but neither has LBJ and that's where this whole argument started.

Taking one game from a sample of the hundreds where he has played well is completely distorting what Kobe has accomplished. Yes there have been times where people have questioned his shot selection etc.. but at the end of the day he leads his team to victories.

It isn't even so much that Melo shoots poorly. Its Melo shoots poorly and doesn't realise he needs to stop taking the jump shot and get to the hoop. Heck. I'm not even mad at that. But when he stops playing defence and rebounding the ball and gives up 23 points to Lebron in a half thats when you are underachieving. I don't expect him to be better than Lebron but I expect him to step up for such an important game and not shrink away.

HRFlossy

Rookie
dude real shit you're gettin real annoyin right now, lets talk about how we can make things better why the fukk are you shittin on STAT and Melo are you a closet Heat fan, we dont need no negativity

Only time I wanna hear about Kobe is if NYCLakerFan is on, only person who can bash STAT is Team Starbury, only person who can bash Melo is MetroCard

cut the shit

I couldn't agree more, I have this teams back!!!!

Flossy out...

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Let's forfeit this game, just walk into locker room and make a statement you're not playing with this BS refs... if it was G4 and we were about to get swept I'd like us to make a brawl, seriously.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer

cut the shit

The heat make me sick. But you can appreciate that they have the better players than us. Players we failed to get at the end of the day and had to settle for mediocre "stars" who won't take us further than the first round despite getting paid max money.

I still regret us trading our entire team for Melo. We had such promising guys like Galinari only to gut our entire team for one guy who can't lead or defend well.