Knicks @ Atlanta 1/1/10

dlee420

Banned
nate

Nate haters. You make me laugh. Good teams win games with players who can take over games. That's EXACTLY what NATE ROBINSON can do. Guess what all those games we won in December..ummm... we would've won them if nate played also. The whole thing was screwed up. If your a knicks fan... this dude should make you proud.. working his ass off everyday for this team so when he comes back he can help his TEAM get a W. "Nate Robinson is not the average player" - Malik Rose.
P.S.
For those Nate haters... Hi haters.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Freakin ridiculous. What an amazing game. Telling from the box score LOL

Nate Robinson definitely came back with a vengeance. I think he had like 8 assists too, and 3 offensive boards. Seems like we all forgot that we were calling him Nate the Great. Good game by Chandler also, great numbers, 24 and 17. Seems like he's been starting to come into rhythm the past few games.

Somebody better youtube the postgame interview. I want to see what D'Antoni says.

Oh yeah, we're one of three teams to beat Atlanta at home. The other two? Cavs and Magic

Last edited:

bfab99

Benchwarmer
Man The Knicks are doing it! This is how you win basketball games. What Dantoni did to Nate for 14 games was wrong. You don't isolate your own player! You win TOGETHER! Glad to see Nate back! Glad to see the players happy to see NATE BACK. Let's get it!

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Nate owned all you little lurkers, Tunaddict, poortree, tigerbum, "starks" (change that name), anus, crazyhate. and assorted herbs cut from the same cloth.

Keep showing your ass, boys...

daisydukes.jpg

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
The last 3 by Nate to put them up by 6 was classic...This game was beautifully written. My hearts still pounding. Remember how many games Nate did this last year as well. Maybe this lights him up for some big games soon.

Only problem is that I also remember along with those games the ones we were up and he shot 1/5 on 5 straight possessions, taking us out of the game.

Live by it, die by it.

Nate is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

dlee420

Banned
Only problem is that I also remember along with those games the one we were up and he shot 1/5 on 5 straight possessions, taking us out of the game.

Live by it, die by it.

Nate is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

Hater Above.

CoolClyde

Happy New Year N8!!!

hahahahahahahah F*ck you D'amntoni!

N8 Robinson, a 1-man wrecking crew, solely responsible for this win.

This is proof that D'amntoni has been cutting off his nose to spite his face.

All you N8 haters, who reasoned the Knicks were winning BECAUSE N8 was on the bench, can suck it... you know who you are... Suck it D'amntoni!

here's the difference between Knicks being winners or losers.

+/-

N8 = +18
Duhound = -15

Knicks = 25 assists, 13 turnovers

Knicks were killed on the boards, yet thanks to #2, we persevered.

AMAZING GAME BY NATE ROBINSON, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!

:gony:

TunerAddict

Starter
Wheres turneraddict, starks , and crazy 8's on this thread?

What?

Nate played good tonight. But this is the shit we expect. He'll have a great game like this and drop 40, then shot 4/25 the next game.

You're acting like he came back and won a championship or something kid. Its one game.

Really, I thought he played pretty much the same as always. Maybe looked to pass a bit more early, but by OT he was just isoing and chucking.

We rode the hot hand like any good team does. No more, no less.

dlee420

Banned
What?

Nate played good tonight. But this is the shit we expect. He'll have a great game like this and drop 40, then shot 4/25 the next game.

You're acting like he came back and won a championship or something kid. Its one game.

Really, I thought he played pretty much the same as always. Maybe looked to pass a bit more early, but by OT he was just isoing and chucking.

You better pray he goes 4/25 next game buddy.

Torp

Benchwarmer
We also can't forget to leave out Chandler who did a really nice job as well. That 1st half dunk was awesome.

Gallo also hit some very important threes in the 2nd half which sparked our comeback. Our young men really scrapped together this win for us and that is encouraging. Really encouraging.

TunerAddict

Starter
You better pray he goes 4/25 next game buddy.

Why would I want a Knick player to play bad?

Thats the difference between me and you. You'd rather your pet players put up good numbers and justify your opinions on our team. I'd rather be wrong and win.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
What?

Says the herb with Larry "no shot" Hughes as his avatar. Nate Robinson rarely shoots poorly. But, because you want to cover your ass, now you point at something that isn't true. Why don't you talk about your boy Hughes? Cos you're full of shit, that's why.

Mr. Self Righteous, leader of the trolls on this site got slain. RIP(Piss).

Last edited:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah it's actually quite impressive that we beat a team with such a strong backcourt with our biggest contributors being Chandler and Nate. Of course it didn't help that Horford and Smith were basically making David Lee their **** in the paint, but somehow we pulled it off.

iSaYughh

Starter
Maybe Nate should be allowed to go for 40 every game, and also risk a go of 4/25 chucking....secondary...he has a clear ability and on this team there is no reason he should be glued to the bench for a stretch like we saw.

At the very least, in every game where we needed some fresh legs....where we needed some explosiveness....a spark....a comeback....every game DuDonkey & Co. bastardized the guard position....

It was a travesty to the team, and a pimp slap to every fan that Nate wasn't brought in to do his thing.

And the backdrop, of course, is that he should have been showcased to the absolute max in any event, to give us the best possible chance of executing the "master" plan of 2010.....

jpz17

Starter
Great move by D'Antoni! Another brilliant move by D! Hopefully we can get this guy dealt for Tmac now like D'Antoni wants! Man.. I'm glad we have the best coach in the NBA

dlee420

Banned
Why would I want a Knick player to play bad?

Thats the difference between me and you. You'd rather your pet players put up good numbers and justify your opinions on our team. I'd rather be wrong and win.

O no no no no no turneraddict. I'd rather WIN WIN WIN and not have to come across your negativity.