San Antonio Sperms vs. New York Knicks: 1-4-11

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Luckily for us Tim Duncan isn't what he used to be...

Amar'e on the other hand is playing better than ever. Key matchup is gonna be in the backcourt...whether or not Felton can guard Parker and Fields can guard Ginobili...

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Luckily for us Tim Duncan isn't what he used to be...

Amar'e on the other hand is playing better than ever. Key matchup is gonna be in the backcourt...whether or not Felton can guard Parker and Fields can guard Ginobili...

yeah true im not worried about downlow at all as long as D'ant throws Turiaf in there for like 12-20..... I agree tho im worried about those Veterans making fields look like a rookie.... We'll see how it goes. Im saying upset and big game by Stat and Will the thrill and we run the court all night, run em back to San antonio lol.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Damnnnn What is it with this forum and fighting ?! I agree to squash a beef I had. with one Guy the other day. And that was that. You guyz here are def to sensitive if you Agree or don't agree with somethin it's a problem.
It's like Gese are whateva he call himself, said to eaches own, We all are rooting for the same Teamz. Am I right, or what ?

Maybe he's afraid about the team being blown out and dosen't wanna see that. A person could say whateva they want. I have a few Forums where it's mad cool. And we sure don't get outta control with our emotions. Letz cheer for the team.. And we do have to recognize that the spurs are a real good team. No matter if we in the garden or not .

I hope we pull an upset tho..But ain't really countin on it..with galli out.
That's all. But sure as hell hope we pull an upset !! Hell yeah, We need to beat an Elite team for once.

Last edited:

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Damnnnn What is it with this forum and fighting ?! I agree to squash a beef I had. with one Guy the other day. And that was that. You guyz here are def to sensitive if you Agree or don't agree with somethin it's a problem.
It's like Gese are whateva he call himself, said to eaches own, We all are rooting for the same Teamz. I'm I right, or what ?

Maybe he's afraid about the team being blown out and dosen't wanna see that. A person could say whateva they want. I have a few Forums where it's mad cool. And we sure don't get outta control with our emotions. Letz cheer for the team.. And we do have to recognize that the spurs are a real good team. No matter if we in the garden or not .

I hope we pull an upset tho..But ain't really countin on it..with galli out.
That's all. But sure as hell hope we pull an upset !! Hell yeah, We need to beat an Elite team for once.

U know what it is? People are soft and sensitive on here. I understand we are all rooting for the same team. But im tired of hearing geesgeek talk negative about this team. F*ck being "realistic" be a fan. Go knicks!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah.

Felton - Parker and Fields - Manu are going to be the tough ones.

I'm not that worried about Duncan, Amar'e generally plays pretty well against him and the Duncan that beat Stoudemire in the playoffs isn't around anymore, it's a different Duncan. I'm more worried about Parker and Manu getting into the paint and lighting us up for 30 points each.

Let's stop them. Given that the Spurs are an older team than they used to be, less athletic, and probably less able to control the tempo of the game than the 2007 Spurs, this one will be to our advantage if we can just run the hell out of them. Felton's speed will be key in this one

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Im not worried about Rich Jeff, and yes i feel more comfortable with that matchup also. I think Manu might expose and have a field day on Fields.

I get you bro, But You can't call a person names because they don't feel all that confident about this team as you do..We are Improving, No Doubt about it.
But If you can make a trade for this team to get better . Pull The Trigger!
I'm hoping By 2012 This team will be one not to reckon with !

That will be my hopes..I can't stand hearing about the Damn miami heat no more.
They Make me sick !

iJoe

Rotation player
Meh... I have a feeling this game is gonna be decided on how well the Knicks shoot the 3 ball.

If felt, chandler, fields, and douglas are hitting their shots, the inside is gonna be blown open. Unfortunately, the Spurs have always been great at guarding the 3, so we'll see how that goes. Not having Gallo is gonna hurt more than people expect.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Meh... I have a feeling this game is gonna be decided on how well the Knicks shoot the 3 ball.

If felt, chandler, fields, and douglas are hitting their shots, the inside is gonna be blown open. Unfortunately, the Spurs have always been great at guarding the 3, so we'll see how that goes. Not having Gallo is gonna hurt more than people expect.

Yup, we gotta becareful. Losing gallo is a Big loss. Or maybe not. Let's see.

welcometonycity

Rotation player

Its always decided on how we shoot the three ball lol. We need to shutdown Manu and Parker and f*cking REBOUND!!! Stat goes for 25+ we win! Go Knicks!:gony:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
If we box out in this game the same way we did against Indiana then Blair will have 15 rebounds at the half.

I hate to be negative but I have a bad feeling about this game...that being said I'm about to head out to the Garden.

Lets. Go. Knicks!!! :gony:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
It'll be interesting to see if D'Antoni gives Roger Mason Jr. some minutes against his former team...Mason shot the 3-ball well in San Antonio and is probably our best shooter not in the rotation (I don't see him playing Rautins)

Our 3-ball shooters available for tonight are: Chandler, Felton, Fields, Mason Jr., Bill Walker, and Toney Douglas.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
If we box out in this game the same way we did against Indiana then Blair will have 15 rebounds at the half.

I hate to be negative but I have a bad feeling about this game...that being said I'm about to head out to the Garden.

Lets. Go. Knicks!!! :gony:
u see bro atleast he admits when hes being negative and hes totally right, like i said WE NEED TO REBOUND BETTER, especially tonight. upset city tonight tho

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
i f*ckin love my italian stalion Galo hes nasty, But one thing we got is depth. Hopefully D'ant uses some players tonight and switches some things up. We gotta rebound bro.

That is The key, The Rebounding, We have to rebound ! Yeah I hope Antoni
Uses AR , Because you know how M'Antoni is already with playas in The Doghouse. We could use pretty much everybody on that bench.
Especially with Galli out .

welcometonycity

Rotation player
It'll be interesting to see if D'Antoni gives Roger Mason Jr. some minutes against his former team...Mason shot the 3-ball well in San Antonio and is probably our best shooter not in the rotation (I don't see him playing Rautins)

Our 3-ball shooters available for tonight are: Chandler, Felton, Fields, Mason Jr., Bill Walker, and Toney Douglas.

eh idk about that, everyone on this forums shits on roger, i would love to see that tho. Roger against his old team he definetly gave D'ant some pointers also lol.... upset city tonight