Knicks @ Bulls

Oh didn't see this lol.. Anyway solid first half so far.. This is the advantage of having two superstars.. One goes down.. the other can carry the team on his back.

Sage

Rotation player
Solid first half. Charles Barkley said the knicks dont have a chance against boston in the playoffs. Cant wait to prove that fat fu*ker wrong!:gony:

Kenny Smith called him out on being a Knick hater. I like the rest of them but Barkley.

finestrg

Rotation player
Not bad considering no Amar'e for a 3rd game in a row.

A couple of things for me:

(1) WTF is up with D'Antoni yanking Fields so early and then not going back to him fo that long stretch?? Does it all the time...One of the man issues since the trade has been Fields' play and trying to get him straightened out..If he starts off hot (and he did tonight---looked really energized and really into it early on. Real aggressive looking for his shot) STICK WITH HIM DAMNIT! I can understand wanting to get TD and Walker involved, esp. Douglas, but getting Fields right should be a top priority. Tonight he made it real easy for D'Antoni---he got off early yet the coach goes away from him for a long stretch..WTF is up with that?? He does it every damn game with this kid..Tonight really stood out because Landry was playing so well early on. That can't continue.

(2) Noah covering Anthony is such a mismatch in our favor it's not even funny yet every time Melo has blown past him, he reaches in and slaps at the ball and has been getting away with it...I mean WTF is that? This ain't even a road game..Carmelo Anthony at the Garden and the refs are letting him slap the guy all over the place when he drives past him?!?! Come on man...Rose has gotten how many calls tonight driving the ball??? I hope Thibodeau sticks with that in the 2nd half...I like that matchup for us. Hopefully Melo starts getting some damn calls though.

(2) Noah covering Anthony is such a mismatch in our favor it's not even funny yet every time Melo has blown past him, he reaches in and slaps at the ball and has been getting away with it...I mean WTF is that? This ain't even a road game..Carmelo Anthony at the Garden and the refs are letting him slap the guy all over the place when he drives past him?!?! Come on man...Rose has gotten how many calls tonight driving the ball??? I hope Thibodeau sticks with that in the 2nd half...I like that matchup for us. Hopefully Melo starts getting some damn calls though.
Word i noticed that too, i think the refs are :smokin:

la2ny

Starter
I've been stuck in a store w/ my mom :barf: glad were up 3 though. Hopefully we can keep up the good play.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;174493 said:
Shopping with your mother VS poetry. It's almost worth its own thread!

Both are so dastardly!!:teeth:
Well there is a thread available for space that I think you made:lol:.

la2ny

Starter
Ih8 the cam angles too

F Rose....

Edit:Wtf Shawne Williams why didn't you drive after Noah flew past? and Why get a Tech called on you?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Was very excited for this game today. I like Rose, but I'm really tired of people making him out to be an all-time great in his third reason. People on the ProSportsDaily board (homers and Rose fans of course mostly) think he's better than Iverson....in his third season.