I feel bad for Marbury, having to carry the Celtics

Is Marbury the best player on the Celtics?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

smokes

Huge Member
Why are we still talking about Mebury? He's the worst player on the Celtics and the worst player in Knick franchise history. Mebury Lovers are just sore losers.

Because he's just that good, never forget, Marbury > Michael Jordan!:teeth:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
facts my ass...Just a stir fry of shit with shit sauce...

The real reason remains oblivious to all... Good or bad, I'm with the Knicks...

Donnie and Mike haven't really made a lasting impression it's true (Much like Mebury). But slandering them over trash like Marbury is pretty much just hating on your own team. IMO.

whether or not Mike D lied, isn't the point.... He's in it for the Knicks....

Marbury's gone and his crew of worshipers are just trying to keep him alive in their nuts....I mean underpants.... For the sake of being antagonistic...

He's shit.....They're blind.....I'm over it

blah ****ing blah

KBlack25

Starter
I'll break it down, just for the sake of truth and the integrity of the site, insofar as posting of objective Knicks info. is concerned. Marbury, in the summer of 2008, arrived at training camp, ready to work with D'Antoni. D'Antoni, when asked by the media, stated, on numerous occasions, that Marbury had a "clean slate," and that's a fact. When asked about playing time, he said that players would have to earn their spots.

WRONG! D'Antoni NEVER said "clean slate". Like I said, this has been improperly attributed to him over and over and over and over and over and over again on this site by you idiots. It was WALSH that said clean slate. Find me one article, just ONE article where D'Antoni says everyone has a clean slate. You can't because he NEVER ****ING SAID IT!

Well, after Marbury showed his willingness to play as a back up for Duhon, something I'm sure D'Antoni expected would have caused Marbury to beg for a buyout, and did a great job as a backup, even according to D'Antoni, he was still pulled out of the rotation, with D'Antoni saying that Marbury was not in the team's future. This took place, despite D'Antoni having said that Marbury had a clean slate and was playing well, i.e. having "earned his spot," according to D'Antoni's own standard.

Again, Marbury DID NOT have a CLEAN SLATE as per D'ANTONI. D'ANTONI NEVER SAID HE WOULD GIVE A CLEAN SLATE!

Later on, with the decision made to pull Marbury being questioned, by surprised reporters, who were clearly surprised, for an actual reason: deceptive, mixed messages, he would say, it's "nothing he did," "he didn't do anything wrong." So... it wasn't about earning a spot? It wasn't anything he did? He lost any sort of meaningful spot, despite the so-called clean slate that all of the players supposedly had? No wonder guys like Mark Jackson and Chris
Webber were defending Marbury's attitude towards the situation

AGAIN, you rely on the CLEAN SLATE argument. BUT D'ANTONI NEVER SAID MARBURY GOT A CLEAN SLATE! WALSH DID...NEWSFLASH...DONNIE WALSH IS NOT THE COACH.

And who do we have to tell us that this is not lying? Two inexperienced, self-righteous assholes, with no real world experience, riding the jock of some corporate, lying dickhead. D'Antoni is a dime a dozen. The same thing he did to Marbury is done to regular folks, every day, by guys that are just as manipulative, underhanded and self-interested as D'Antoni. When you venture into the real world, and a guy like D'Antoni shafts you, as will inevitably occur, I hope you guys run into a couple of self-righteous, insensitive people like yourselves, who think they know everything.

Wait wait wait wait wait. So, I'm manipulative, as I manipulate everyone else's posts. I twist people's words and trick them into doing what I need to do, yet I'll be the victim of someone manipulating me? Sounds like I'm setting myself up pretty well, the corporate people are the ones with the money, the corporate people are the ones at the top. I won't be the one victimized if I twist everyones words as you say I do. So which is it, retard?

KBlack25

Starter
If you don't watch the Knicks, buy the post or daily news, then I'm sorry that these are new facts to you, ones that YOU will have to research on your own. I'm not going to spend extra time looking for links, and all the rest, when anyone who watches MSG and reads the local papers knows that these are all facts. Google D'Antoni+clean+slate, google

Here's what this comes up with:

Nothing about D'Antoni saying everyone has a clean slate. The only thing that even comes close is D'Antoni saying, "It's interesting because I am not tied to anybody." Everything else about clean slate is people writing clean slate without a quote to D'Antoni.

Now, let's google "Donnie Walsh Clean Slate"...and our results:

A USA Today article that attributes a quote to Donnie Walsh telling Stephon Marbury he has a clean slate. So, it was Walsh that said it, not D'Antoni...so can we PLEASE stop attributing the quote to D'Antoni as it is improper.

Do the same with D'Antoni saying that Marbury is playing well.

And our results:

Nothing. I could find nothing in the first 2 pages of Google results that show any quote by D'Antoni saying Marbury is playing well...try again.

Google D'Antoni saying that he's not in the Knicks' future.

And our results:

Nothing, except an article from NBA.com that says in the guys opinion it's clear that D'Antoni thinks Steph is not part of the future.

So, I've gone through all 3 of your factual assertions and have found nothing.

So what facts are you now going to rely on OGSnitch?

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Marbury Again!!

This sight's fascination with Marbury is extraordinary and tiresome. The opinions appear to fall into two categories that are at polar extremes.

I agree with Metro that Marbury is the most talented point guard that the Knicks have had since Walt. And that is unfortunate. However, I have never faulted Marbury for his physical talents, but i was not sorry to see him go. He just had no future with the Knicks. They are rebuilding and Marbury is at the twi-light of his career.

What really surprises me is that Marbury has not made a siginicant impact for the Celtics. I thought he would really help them. He has been with the Celtics since the end of February. Including the playoffs, he has been in a total of 34 games. That is almost a half a season of working out and playing with a team and should have been enough time to regain his athletic form. Yet his field goal percentage is 32% and his 3 point percentage is 24%. He hardly plays and when he does --except for two minutes two games ago -- he has shown none of his former talent.

Maybe D'Antoni noticed something. In any event, I do not blame D'Antoni. I believe he expected a prompt buy-out, with Marbury, also promptly, finding a new home within which to flourish. But Marbury got stubborn about a discount--which was his right. If there is a villain here other than Marbury, it is Dolan. He should have let Steph move on despite his stubbornness.

I hope the best for Marbury but I do not think we are going to see a rush for his free agent services next year.

Lets move on.

KBlack25

Starter
This sight's fascination with Marbury is extraordinary and tiresome. The opinions appear to fall into two categories that are at polar extremes.

I agree with Metro that Marbury is the most talented point guard that the Knicks have had since Walt. And that is unfortunate. However, I have never faulted Marbury for his physical talents, but i was not sorry to see him go. He just had no future with the Knicks. They are rebuilding and Marbury is at the twi-light of his career.

What really surprises me is that Marbury has not made a siginicant impact for the Celtics. I thought he would really help them. He has been with the Celtics since the end of February. Including the playoffs, he has been in a total of 34 games. That is almost a half a season of working out and playing with a team and should have been enough time to regain his athletic form. Yet his field goal percentage is 32% and his 3 point percentage is 24%. He hardly plays and when he does --except for two minutes two games ago -- he has shown none of his former talent.

Maybe D'Antoni noticed something. In any event, I do not blame D'Antoni. I believe he expected a prompt buy-out, with Marbury, also promptly, finding a new home within which to flourish. But Marbury got stubborn about a discount--which was his right. If there is a villain here other than Marbury, it is Dolan. He should have let Steph move on despite his stubbornness.

I hope the best for Marbury but I do not think we are going to see a rush for his free agent services next year.

Lets move on.

Thank you, like I said at the beginning there are 2 schools of thought, neither is going to convince the other they are right.

It just bothers me when people purport to bring up facts and fail so miserably but somehow that makes me a liar and manipulator.

But people tend to think I just hate Marbury, I don't hate the guy, he was a pretty good player. But D'Antoni just isn't to blame for the issues, that's all.

dave2138

Rotation player
I think it was more that Marbury missed most of the season and didn't get consistent playing time with the Celtics to get any kind of a rhythm. After watching some playoff games I agree he doesn't look that impressive, but I think he'll be a great bargain signing to be someone's starting PG this off season. No one is expecting much out of him so he'll have a lot to prove. He just needs to find a team that will give him that chance.

There's not much debating the fact that the Marbury acquisition was a bust especially if next year's draft pick is John Wall or a top 5 to 10 selection. Its over now though, time to move on.

Italian Stallion

Benchwarmer
hes the only good player they got

OMG, that's about the funniest thing I ever read.

I was wondering where you were hiding. Seriously, Marbury may be playing himself out of an NBA contract next year. I know a few 10 year old CYO players that are better shooters. At this point, he can only get minutes when Rondo is exhausted or the Celts are winning big or getting blown out. He may be the worst guard in the NBA. What a sad and terrible decline for a formerly talented and decent player.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
WRONG! D'Antoni NEVER said "clean slate". Like I said, this has been improperly attributed to him over and over and over and over and over and over again on this site by you idiots. It was WALSH that said clean slate. Find me one article, just ONE article where D'Antoni says everyone has a clean slate. You can't because he NEVER ****ING SAID IT!

Mike D'Antoni said he wouldn't hesitate to bring Marbury back, if there was an injury. Eddy Curry, Jared Jeffries, Jerome James and Danilo Gallinari were all injured, but D'Antoni still DEACTIVATED Marbury and ACTIVATED the injured Jerome James.

D'Antoni:
"Obviously we went into a different direction but at the same time we owe him money and if an injury happens I wouldn't hesitate putting him back in."

Curry, who isn't part of D'Antoni's rotation anyway, had his right knee drained before the opener and has been complaining of soreness.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...stephon_marbury_stays_on_inactive_list_d.html

Stephon Marbury:
Marbury added that he will be on the bench for Sunday night's game against the Milwaukee Bucks "to support my teammates 100 percent."

<TABLE class=pTitle style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=playerStatsHover vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>D.Lee </TD><TD>F</TD><TD>19:57</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>-8</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>Q.Richardson </TD><TD>F</TD><TD>37:00</TD><TD>11-18</TD><TD>5-11</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>-9</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>28</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>Z.Randolph </TD><TD>C</TD><TD>33:38</TD><TD>6-17</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>2-4</TD><TD>-10</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>15</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>J.Crawford </TD><TD>G</TD><TD>31:47</TD><TD>0-6</TD><TD>0-3</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>-14</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>C.Duhon </TD><TD>G</TD><TD>36:43</TD><TD>2-6</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>-19</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>N.Robinson </TD><TD></TD><TD>24:56</TD><TD>5-11</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>+10</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>14</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>W.Chandler </TD><TD></TD><TD>28:10</TD><TD>3-13</TD><TD>0-4</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>+5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>M.Rose </TD><TD></TD><TD>10:11</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>4-4</TD><TD>-1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>M.Collins </TD><TD></TD><TD>06:31</TD><TD>0-3</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>A.Roberson </TD><TD></TD><TD>11:07</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>D.Gallinari </TD><TD align=left colSpan=16>DNP - Coach's Decision </TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>J.James </TD><TD align=left colSpan=16>DNP - Coach's Decision </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jerome James, the same guy who had a knee injury, was put on the active list. Danilo Gallinari, the same guy who had a lowerback injury, was on the active list.

D'Antoni said he would not hestitate to play Marbury, if an injury occured. What happened then?

Mike D'ANTONI activated injured players and deactivated Marbury. How many NBA coaches do you know that deactivate healthy players and activate injured players?

KBlack25

Starter
Mike D'Antoni said he wouldn't hesitate to bring Marbury back, if there was an injury. Eddy Curry, Jared Jeffries, Jerome James and Danilo Gallinari were all injured, but D'Antoni still DEACTIVATED Marbury and ACTIVATED the injured Jerome James.

D'Antoni:
"Obviously we went into a different direction but at the same time we owe him money and if an injury happens I wouldn't hesitate putting him back in."

Curry, who isn't part of D'Antoni's rotation anyway, had his right knee drained before the opener and has been complaining of soreness.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...stephon_marbury_stays_on_inactive_list_d.html

Stephon Marbury:
Marbury added that he will be on the bench for Sunday night's game against the Milwaukee Bucks "to support my teammates 100 percent."

<table class="pTitle" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tbody><tr class="playerStatsHover" height="17" valign="center"><td class="playerName" align="left">D.Lee </td><td>F</td><td>19:57</td><td>1-2</td><td>0-0</td><td>1-2</td><td>-8</td><td>0</td><td>2</td><td>2</td><td>1</td><td>3</td><td>1</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>3</td></tr><tr class="playerStats" height="17" valign="center"><td class="playerName" align="left">Q.Richardson </td><td>F</td><td>37:00</td><td>11-18</td><td>5-11</td><td>1-2</td><td>-9</td><td>0</td><td>9</td><td>9</td><td>1</td><td>3</td><td>0</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>28</td></tr><tr class="playerStats" height="17" valign="center"><td class="playerName" align="left">Z.Randolph </td><td>C</td><td>33:38</td><td>6-17</td><td>1-2</td><td>2-4</td><td>-10</td><td>4</td><td>9</td><td>13</td><td>3</td><td>3</td><td>2</td><td>2</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>15</td></tr><tr class="playerStats" height="17" valign="center"><td class="playerName" align="left">J.Crawford </td><td>G</td><td>31:47</td><td>0-6</td><td>0-3</td><td>1-1</td><td>-14</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>4</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>1</td></tr><tr class="playerStats" height="17" valign="center"><td class="playerName" align="left">C.Duhon </td><td>G</td><td>36:43</td><td>2-6</td><td>2-5</td><td>0-0</td><td>-19</td><td>1</td><td>2</td><td>3</td><td>3</td><td>3</td><td>0</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>6</td></tr><tr class="playerStats" height="17" valign="center"><td class="playerName" align="left">N.Robinson </td><td></td><td>24:56</td><td>5-11</td><td>2-5</td><td>2-2</td><td>+10</td><td>3</td><td>2</td><td>5</td><td>4</td><td>4</td><td>3</td><td>5</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>14</td></tr><tr class="playerStats" height="17" valign="center"><td class="playerName" align="left">W.Chandler </td><td></td><td>28:10</td><td>3-13</td><td>0-4</td><td>1-1</td><td>+5</td><td>3</td><td>3</td><td>6</td><td>2</td><td>3</td><td>3</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>7</td></tr><tr class="playerStats" height="17" valign="center"><td class="playerName" align="left">M.Rose </td><td></td><td>10:11</td><td>0-0</td><td>0-0</td><td>4-4</td><td>-1</td><td>0</td><td>3</td><td>3</td><td>0</td><td>2</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>4</td></tr><tr class="playerStats" height="17" valign="center"><td class="playerName" align="left">M.Collins </td><td></td><td>06:31</td><td>0-3</td><td>0-1</td><td>2-2</td><td>+1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>2</td></tr><tr class="playerStats" height="17" valign="center"><td class="playerName" align="left">A.Roberson </td><td></td><td>11:07</td><td>2-5</td><td>2-5</td><td>0-0</td><td>+5</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>3</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>6</td></tr><tr class="playerStats" height="17" valign="center"><td class="playerName" align="left">D.Gallinari </td><td colspan="16" align="left">DNP - Coach's Decision </td></tr><tr class="playerStats" height="17" valign="center"><td class="playerName" align="left">J.James </td><td colspan="16" align="left">DNP - Coach's Decision </td></tr></tbody></table>

Jerome James, the same guy who had a knee injury, was put on the active list. Danilo Gallinari, the same guy who had a lowerback injury, was on the active list.

D'Antoni said he would not hestitate to play Marbury, if an injury occured. What happened then?

Mike D'ANTONI activated injured players and deactivated Marbury. How many NBA coaches do you know that deactivate healthy players and activate injured players?

And how does any of this information prove that D'Antoni said everyone had a clean slate? You can disagree with his MOVES but that doesn't make him a liar...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
And how does any of this information prove that D'Antoni said everyone had a clean slate? You can disagree with his MOVES but that doesn't make him a liar...

Translation=Gayblack could not answer my post, so he starts talking about something completely different from what I posted.

Gayblack must go to Everest College, because his reading comprehension is not too high.

D'Antoni:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...ve_list_d.html

Stephon Marbury:

<TABLE class=pTitle style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=playerStatsHover vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>D.Lee </TD><TD>F</TD><TD>19:57</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>-8</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>Q.Richardson </TD><TD>F</TD><TD>37:00</TD><TD>11-18</TD><TD>5-11</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>-9</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>28</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>Z.Randolph </TD><TD>C</TD><TD>33:38</TD><TD>6-17</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>2-4</TD><TD>-10</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>15</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>J.Crawford </TD><TD>G</TD><TD>31:47</TD><TD>0-6</TD><TD>0-3</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>-14</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>C.Duhon </TD><TD>G</TD><TD>36:43</TD><TD>2-6</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>-19</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>N.Robinson </TD><TD></TD><TD>24:56</TD><TD>5-11</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>+10</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>14</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>W.Chandler </TD><TD></TD><TD>28:10</TD><TD>3-13</TD><TD>0-4</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>+5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>M.Rose </TD><TD></TD><TD>10:11</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>4-4</TD><TD>-1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>M.Collins </TD><TD></TD><TD>06:31</TD><TD>0-3</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>A.Roberson </TD><TD></TD><TD>11:07</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>+5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6</TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>D.Gallinari </TD><TD align=left colSpan=16>DNP - Coach's Decision </TD></TR><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>J.James </TD><TD align=left colSpan=16>DNP - Coach's Decision </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

KBlack25

Starter
Translation=Gayblack could not answer my post, so he starts talking about something completely different from what I posted.

Gayblack must go to Everest College, because his reading comprehension is not too high.

Well, you are the one saying D'Antoni lied...So I'm still waiting on that information, when you finish your first argument rather than change it when you realize I'm right, then I'll move on to your piece of shit other arguments.

Edit: You are the one that quoted the segment of my argument that dealt with the clean slate argument. Then you responded with some stat line from a random game saying that the guy was on the injured list or some bullshit like that. Again, why would you quote the clean slate argument if you weren't trying to respond to it. I fail to see how anything you listed showed that D'Antoni: (a) said he had a clean slate and (b) that D'Antoni lied when he said part a. So, if you are willing to present relevant information in the correct universe, I am happy to read it...otherwise, get back to first grade and work on your arguing skills with some people more on your level.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Marbury is the greatest Knicks PG since Frazier.
Mark Jackson did a lot more for the Knicks at pg than Marbury. He was pivotal in PLAYOFF wins against Boston (vs DJ and Lewis) Detroit (vs Dumars & Isiah) and Phily (vs Cheeks & Hawkins). That's an impressive feat against some very classy opponents.

Marbury got to one playoff round v J Kidd and was embarrassed by him.

-He shot 37%fg and scored 21ppg (not bad) as the 1st option.
-30% 3fg
-3.5 to/
-and only 6 assists/game (Penny was second at 6apg w 17 points. Duhon gets more assists than that/40 mins)
-in 43 mins/ game

Kidd borderline triple doubled the series. (Does anyone remember Gaybury saying he was better than Kidd? Or to be precise; "I'm the best pg in the league" in his first year @ Phoenix.

when Tim Thomas was flattened by the Nets Jason Collins that year our "lesbian leader" Marbury just looked scared...

Mark Jackson is the best pg followed by Charlie Ward since Clyde Frazier.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's real funny how some people get so emotional about marbury

very comical

smokes

Huge Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's real funny how some people get so emotional about marbury

very comical

lolmjm.jpg

Tell me about it :teeth:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Has anyone else noticed the majority of the time Mebury is in the lineup for the Celtics, the Magic seem to go on runs? No wonder Mebury is not playing much. Doc Rivers probably notices this too.