Nyk @ No

la2ny

Starter
wow tht website works thnx...
nice 2 point lead at the half. amare handlin his biz w/o dwest playing. good 2see gAllo make those 3's to close out the half

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah Gallo isn't getting a lot of touches on the ball...he can't score too many points if he doesn't get the ball...

I can't really complain cause we're winning but I want to see Gallo really take over when STAT is on the bench

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Great win!

**countsdown to when so called Knick fans make West not playing an excuse for the win**

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
...Do you guys realize how important this game is?

We beat a Western Conference Playoff Team ON THE ROAD.

I mean...this is only their second home loss of the season!

I know they were missing David West but still they're a tough defensive team and we took them to double figures while playing tough team defense in the 4th quarter when it mattered.

I know I'm not the only one who thinks this but I'm so excited that this is the first year in a LONG time that we've been able to actually talk about how awesome this season is going to be (instead of how awesome it'll be when we get a free agent in 2 years, or whatever).

Good games:

Amar'e: NEVER disappoints. To all those ****ers who thought not having Nash would be a hindrance...well...
Felton: 13 assists is impressive. Won't happen every night, but good shot selection and hustle, played Chris Paul really well too.
Chandler and Gallo: Not a whole lot of shots sinking but getting critical 3's when it mattered = wins games.
Fields: Even when he doesn't take many shots he still grabs 9 rebounds, what a guy.
Shawne Williams: Good game by him. I won't hold my breath, but still a good game.

All in all it's tough to be too down about how they've been playing recently. Road wins in general are tough, let alone Western Conference road wins let alone against playoff teams.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Impressive ass win.

The critics and nay-sayers are quickly running out of valid reasons to not give NYK their props.

petescud

Starter
This game IMO made a statement to the NBA. The Knicks are no longer a automatic win. Bless Amar'e, Ray, the guys and tonight Williams was even the man

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yes I was sick and tired of us being the joke of the NBA and now that we're digging ourselves out of that hole...

I am, however, growing slightly concerned about one thing - is this short rotation going to come back and bite us in the ass down the line? I'm asking only cause I've been seeing a lot of games where they play 39-40 min lately and I'm wondering if they'd be better off if Amar'e and Felton didn't have to hustle every night. Maybe against the Raptors we can give them a bit of a rest and try running the offense through Gallinari driving to the basket again

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Yes I was sick and tired of us being the joke of the NBA and now that we're digging ourselves out of that hole...

I am, however, growing slightly concerned about one thing - is this short rotation going to come back and bite us in the ass down the line? I'm asking only cause I've been seeing a lot of games where they play 39-40 min lately and I'm wondering if they'd be better off if Amar'e and Felton didn't have to hustle every night. Maybe against the Raptors we can give them a bit of a rest and try running the offense through Gallinari driving to the basket again

Yea I think we're gonna have to lengthen that rotation a bit later in the season. Our guys are young and all, but even a young stud like Monta started breaking down last year averaging 41 mins a game.

Hopefully D'Antoni can do it in a way that doesn't jeopardize the players' rhythm going into the playoffs (cause we WILL be in the playoffs if we keep this up.)

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Hey new guy here. Im usually on car forums all day long but decided to do a search online for live game feeds and it led me here. Needless to say I found the game. I live in VA but grew up in NJ watchin the Knicks.

Its been a long 10 years of lots of heckling from my friends. LoL

This was an awesome win tonight! I hope we can keep rolling and put up a good fight this month. Tough schedule ahead!!

:gony: