Futbol*appreciation*thread

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The image i posted was pathetic though. He didnt get clipped at all and he had the nerve to dive and then abuse the player. De Rossi is a wanker

I agree there were A LOT of bad calls so far, but De Rossi was fouled :)

Pricey

Rotation player
your joking arent you? your not Italian by the way? lol

he didnt even get touched. Worst dive ive seen since Rivaldo

th3realicon

Rotation player
Germany VS England

A world cup classic.

Lets hope the German Luftwaffe kick them Brits in the rear arse just couse they are boring as hell.

Pricey

Rotation player
Germany VS England

A world cup classic.

Lets hope the German Luftwaffe kick them Brits in the rear arse just couse they are boring as hell.
pfft. We will beat the Germans. We owe them for those penalty shootout losses in which we dominated the matches.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thats going to be an interesting matchup both teams are world superpowers but both have struggled a bit to find their forms. So sunday will be interesting

and im happy to see at least one african nation go through to the knockout round, hope to see Ghana come out and play a nice game, fitting how th only african nation to advance is the 2nd best one( behind egypt of course :cool: )

rady

Administrator
Staff member
he didnt even get touched. Worst dive ive seen since Rivaldo

Ok, now you're just hating :) The touch is so obvious.

Interesting matchup between England and Germany. England had a bad start in the groups and honestly i wasn't sure they were going to make it out of the group stage but in their last game, from yesterday, they showed a whole different game. If they keep it going like that they might just knock the germans off.

Pricey

Rotation player
Ok, now you're just hating :) The touch is so obvious.

Interesting matchup between England and Germany. England had a bad start in the groups and honestly i wasn't sure they were going to make it out of the group stage but in their last game, from yesterday, they showed a whole different game. If they keep it going like that they might just knock the germans off.
you would be the only person outside of Italy that would say that was a foul... THE ONLY ONE

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Lol, no i dont think so. Have you watched the video i posted? How can you not see the way de rossi is being stepped on his left heel? He takes one more step with his right foot, then he dives. Given the fact that by the time he dives the defender is about one meter behind him, it might give you the impression that he faked it. The touch is too obvious just look at the video again.

Anyway i'm not going to turn this thread into one to debate if the guy was fouled or not, i just thought i give you my share on it. Doesn't even matter now as Italy got knocked off and finished the group on the last place :)

Its surprising how so many teams that had high expectations from this tournament have to go home in early stages. However, I've always been a fan of Holland and luckily they're playing great so far!

th3realicon

Rotation player
pfft. We will beat the Germans. We owe them for those penalty shootout losses in which we dominated the matches.

Them Germans have something you mates will never have. B@lls, plenty of them. When it comes to a NT there is none second to Ze Germanz as far as pride and ego goes. And now they are even playing entertaining footie.

Of course they can go far but in the final they will have to deal with us and we already schooled them in Euro 2008 with a certain senior Torres :thumbsup:

Pricey

Rotation player
Them Germans have something you mates will never have. B@lls, plenty of them. When it comes to a NT there is none second to Ze Germanz as far as pride and ego goes. And now they are even playing entertaining footie.

Of course they can go far but in the final they will have to deal with us and we already schooled them in Euro 2008 with a certain senior Torres :thumbsup:
who says Spain are going through? Chile can just park the bus and its see ya later lol.

Germany beat us in penalties in the past tournaments, not like they outplayed us. In fact we outplayed them.

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
No cup for old men.
Lippi was arrogant and stupid, he let home Cassano and Balotelli in change of some valueless players.
Give a crutch to Cannavaro... :)

metrocard

Legend
GHANAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=135629093130663

<object width="300" height="400" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/135629093130663" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/135629093130663" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="300" height="400"></embed></object>

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
II was upset the US lost. :(

ghana is and was clearly the better side even before they played, U.S are a good side but they've been overrated by the U.S media to the world they are on the level of the ghanas and the egypts but ghana is a step ahead of them

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
and pricey im sorry man, that must of been tough to watch huh. Especially having a goal discounted, seems thats been a problem this worldcup

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for all the england fans who gotta pack their things now, it was great to watch some games without hearing those annoyng trumpets. Oh well, back to mute again..