tyson_chandler.png

thabo_sefolosha.png
iman_shumpert.png

russell_westbrook.png
beno_udrih.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder
Carmelo Anthony - Sprained Left Ankle (Game time decision)
Metta World Peace - Sore Left Knee (DOUBT)
Kenyon Martin - Strained Abdominal Muscle (OUT)
Raymond Felton - Sore Left Hamstring (QUEST)
Pablo Prigioni - Hairline fracture of right great toe (OUT)

Today in Knicks history
December 25, 1986Patrick Ewing hits a last second shot to give the Knicks an 86-85 victory over Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls at Madison Square Garden. Jordan scores 30 in the game and Ewing scores 28 points.

Recent meetings
April 7, 2013In an old-fashion shoot-out, the duo of Carmelo Anthony and J.R. Smith helped push the Knicks to a 125-120 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder at Chesapeake Energy Arena to extend its winning streak to 12-games- its third longest winning streak in franchise history. Carmelo Anthony continued on his torrid streak as he posted 36 points, 12 rebounds and zero turnovers over 37 minutes for his eighth double-double of the season. Anthony has posted 30 or more points in four-straight games and in five of his last six. J.R. Smith recorded 22 points, seven rebounds and four assists over 35 minutes. Smith helped seal the victory with two-jumpers in the last 1:30 to give the Knicks a 120-13 lead with :56.8 remaining in the game. Raymond Felton added 16 points and eight assists over 39 minutes. Jason Kidd (14 points) and Chris Copeland (13 points) combine for 27 points off the bench. Russell Westbrook paced the Thunder with 37 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists over 34 minutes. Kevin Durant posted 27 points and seven assists over 45 minutes. Serge Ibaka added 13 points, six rebounds and five blocks over 32 minutes. This was the first victory for the Knicks at Chesapeake Energy Arena (1-4).
March 7, 2013New York, without the service of Carmelo Anthony (sore/stiff right knee), fell a point shy of the reigning Western Conference Champion Oklahoma City Thunder as a last second fall away jumper from J.R. Smith rimmed out and the New York Knicks were defeated by the Oklahoma City Thunder 95-94 at Madison Square Garden. New York was led by Smith?s season high 36 points on 14-29 shooting from the field. This was Smith first 30-point performance of the season. Amar?e Stoudemire posted 16 points and eight rebounds off the bench. Raymond Felton added 16 points. Oklahoma City was paced by Kevin Durant?s 34 points, eight rebounds and six assists. Russell Westbrook recorded 21 points, six rebounds and five assists. New York was held to 13 points in the fourth quarter but had an opportunity to win the game as a last second Smith buzzer beater attempt rimmed out and Oklahoma City won a nail biter 95-94 at the Garden.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I expect it to be competitive early. Purely from a hype & excitement standpoint. The crowd will be into early, especially those who are going to the Garden for the first time, and those going to a game as a christmas gift.

It'll be a bloodbath from half way thru the second quarter and on.

LeFlume

All Star
A Very Merry Christmas to all my knick brothers & sisters around the globe. Let's put our hands together and give it up for our Neeeew Yooooork Knicks :thumbsup:

I think it will be close. Knicks by 3 :gony:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
So since Melo,Felton and Prigs are out.....Does that mean Chris Smith will get playing time!? LOOOOOOOOL

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Man the Knicks are so good without Melo. The ball movement is outstanding and look at our score! Wow!

LOL

jimkcchief88

All Star
Man the Knicks are so good without Melo. The ball movement is outstanding and look at our score! Wow!

LOL

Exactly. I didn't want Melo out for this game, but this is a great look for "ball-movement,"ISO-Melo" hating crew around here. This team is nothing without Melo. Ball movement be damned your stars(Melo,Tyson) to beat their stars(Durant,Westbrook). Who is going to score the ball-movement people???:(

Broadway

All Star
Tyson Chandler needs some help he can't do it all himself on the defensive end, he needs a defensive running mate.

Broadway

All Star
someone sounds upset LOL

This game is going as expected. Meanwhile you seem Stevie "OVERJOYED" Wonder that this team is struggling without Melo which in essence produces the same results a Loss. So you're happy, your team is losing without Melo…..

SHAMEFUL!!!!!

Last edited:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
This game is going as expected. Meanwhile you seem Stevie "OVERJOYED" Wonder that this team is struggling without Melo which in essence produces the same results a Loss. So you're, your team is losing without Melo…..

SHAMEFUL!!!!!
Lmfao! .

Kiyaman

Legend
I like this lineup on the court .. Murry, Shump, Smith, K-Mart, Stat, although I would rather have MWP than JR .. but this was supose to be our 2nd unit lineup.

I watch Westbrook rebound over Tyson throughout the first half .. no more Tyson please.

Broadway

All Star
lol @ any fan big upping Grunwald for signing Toure Murray suggesting we should "turn the keys" over to him…...