Knicks @ Suns - Fri Jan 7 ~ STAT Returns To PHX

p0nder

Starter
i have cleared my schedule to watch this game. The forum needs to get a chat room set up as well so we can all talk trash as a unit during games. Someone tell rady! :D

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Great thread ..

The Knicks are gonna definitely win this one and amare is gonna score at least 104 points, there's no doubt in my mind :afro:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
yeah i am gonna keep this going.. Im gonna post on twitter too might get some new users to join....

twitter @knicksfan4life_

:beer:

I am amped for this game right now! Knicks are getting alot of national coverage and we are turning alot of heads. Last night Chris Webber and even Reggie Miller said Amare was MVP. Also we've been getting alot of praise on NBATV.

Be sure to vote for the KNicks game for Fan Night so we get more national coverage

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Less do it tonight!!! If rady can get a chatroom going that would be niceeee. Everyone drinkin beer talkin shit lmao. W for us tonight! Amare is going offfffffffff

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Not only do i expect a win but there isn't much stopping Amar'e from getting his season high in PTS tonight.

New New York

Quiet Storm
This is Raymond Felton's biggest game of the season!

If he out plays Nash running the system that made Nash an MVP, this would force the league to take notice and consider him as an All Star!

He should be able to over power Nash like he did Parker.

Lets Go Raymond!

Raymond-Felton-10.30a.jpg

welcometonycity

Rotation player
can it be 1030 already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sitten here watchin the magic lose to the rockets, Hill is puttin in work and starting

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Looks like we're going w a small lineup to match up against the Suns supersmall lineup.

Seriously! Shit's tiiiiiiney. But still, we don't adjust and put STAT in the paint. Not even on a transition drop. A weak position transfer from post to post pass in. Might I ask, WHY?

Sage

Rotation player
Is anyone watching this on ESPN 3? They were just talking about how the older suns manage to stay healthy in part due to heat massages or something? Did anyone catch what they were talking about then?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Is anyone watching this on ESPN 3? They were just talking about how the older suns manage to stay healthy in part due to heat massages or something? Did anyone catch what they were talking about then?

They said 'deep tissue massage' is what's been keeping their vets in good nick. Apparently painful initially, but eventually becomes more tolerable and ultimately pain free.

Good on ya' Ozi.

Sage

Rotation player
They said 'deep tissue massage' is what's been keeping their vets in good nick. Apparently painful initially, but eventually becomes more tolerable and ultimately pain free.

Good on ya' Ozi.

Sweet, thanks for that. Wasn't paying attention to the commentary so missed what they said. :)

welcometonycity

Rotation player
good pace game. Stat is going hard sshhhh lol. Chandler is a lil off hopefully that will change. Fields playing alright along with Felton too besides those couple turnover and the steal from Dragic...... small ball game they gonna run with us BUT they cant keep up :).......... D'antoni must have a little ass meat PAUSE with that little ass starting line up smh