Please Lose Against the Bobcats

^^you damn right. No one really wants to play us...especially now that our defense and the rest of our game has improved big time. We can do this

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
I think we match up really well with the Bulls but i'll never advocate tanking a game to get a preferred matchup. You play to win every game. Even if you are resting some players the other guys on the team need to step it up and get the W. It's good for morale and confidence going into the playoffs. I think they should get the ball in shump's hand a whole lot this game and let him build some of that. The rook is gonna need to play heady against which ever team we face.

What a season it has been for these knicks and I think a lot of fans, including our own faithful, tend to undersell this team. Remember that they have opperated most of the season without a true PG or coach, missed significant time from Melo and Amar'e, significant injuries to other players have hindered their performance (TC, BD), Have a super young back court (shump, fields, lin) Got nothing out of Toney Douglas and have Mike "The Walking Dead" Bibby currently getting about 25 minutes a game.

With Melo and Amar'e healthy, TC finally over hi"s nagging wrist and groin injuries, Shump hitting his stride defensively, B.Diddy finally starting to play to his potential and JR getting focused at just the right time this team is DANGEROUS in the first round. ask team 1, 2, and 3 who they want to face in the first round.

It ain't us!

+1 rep sir! although, one criticism, stat needs to work on his defense, aside from those blocks he was playing "Matador defense"

KingCharles34

All Star
I see we have alotta p*ssys exposing themselves in this thread....Bring on the HEAT!!! We finna sweep them

Talking-Broom.jpg

I see we have alotta p*ssys exposing themselves in this thread....Bring on the HEAT!!! We finna sweep them

Talking-Broom.jpg

Haha

Landry Fields: "Are you afraid of the Miami Heat Tyson?"

Tyson Chandler: "I'm so afraid right now - I actually feel like Lebron before the Finals"

Says it with a smile on his face and then laughs his ass off with everybody else in the room.

This apparently happened at a team dinner last night I was told.
Whether it's true or not, idk but hilarious nonetheless :teeth:

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Lose to CHA??? You're invisible to me right now.

bro.. all im saying is that i wouldnt mind seeing woody play with our bench players... its not like we have anything to lose.. the outcome can only be positive.
Our starters rest.
Bench players get some playing time.
If we happen to lose, we might have a shot at playing banged-up CHI-town.

Only negative is that it might mean ending CHA's losing streak. :thumbsup:

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
In my opinion the knicks have had too many line up changes,injuries,coach changes and just too many conflicts to give an honest opinion on which match up is better,if history repeats itself I def want miami!!

zshopa

Benchwarmer
I'd rather play 3 on 10 VS Miami than 10 on 10 VS the bulls, even without rose, the bulls are a just a deep talented force while Miami is mentally not as scary as the bulls can be.

either way both series would be ridiculous i just hope for competitive games and the knicks giving themselves a solid chance in each game

skisloper

Starter
Now that our first game is saturday all 5 starters should sit....why take any chance at all......we have such our bad share of crap for years and this season that why risk it.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Even while sitting the starters we could probably beat the Bobcats.

The thing with Miami is that Miami doesn't have a great bench so we can possibly win the bench battle with them because the 3 or 4 guys we have coming off the bench are far better than Miami's 3. Yes, we all know that LeBron and Wade and Bosh are going to have good games against us, but the key here is if we have Novak and JR step up and do what they need to do, we might have a good shot of taking out the Heat when LeBron is on the bench.

**** him.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Before I wanted the Bulls but now I wanna see Knicks vs Heat I think the Knicks can pull off the upset if they bring their A game, plus how sweet would it be to see the Heat get upset in the first round

petescud

Starter
We need to close out games and this series could be ours if we do. If not expect to see us up by 5-10 in the 3rd qtr and collapse in the 4th ... the great teams close out games, hence the fine line between good and great

KingCharles34

All Star
Im not afraid of the Heats bench, i think they're solid. Battier is old and somewhat washed up, Carmelo had that fool looking like Stat defensively.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Fcuk it, im making a positive/motivational playoffs thread when im home from work. Live in Australia though so you guys will probably see it tomorow morning. Stay tuned!

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
Did you mean stronger by "athletically superior"?

If so, I don't quite think that's a crucial point.

They can't elbow us like World Peace.

Their offensive faults will be .......... faults!

What matters in the end will still be basketball skills.

Athletically superior as in speed, acceleration, ability to charge the ball and drive it in, using your body to tank physical contact, etc.

Number3

Benchwarmer
I agree with this, if we play Miami all we really have to worry about is Lebron, Wade, and Bosh.

Shump= we already saw what he can do against wade.

Melo= Always turns it up a notch vs Lebron, remember Lebron and wade are his buddies, he does not plan on getting outplayed and will give it his all in this series

STAT WHO? Jeffries/Chandler is more than enough to give Bosh some fits and throw him off his game.

If we play Chicago, we have to worry about their WHOLE TEAM, Including their bench who are just as strong as their Starters
, Chicago is the best defensive team in the league... and one of the best rebounding teams in the league. Don't have a orgasm just because we beat them once. We barely even escaped that game.

Exactly man. Lebron wade n bosh has to give their everything to beat us. Against chicago we have to worry about everybody

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
So I guess I was right.

Bulls possibly lose Rose for the rest of the year after he got injured. MRI scans to be made on him tommorrow.

Lebron, Wade and co. are locking us down because they know we don't have anyone that even remotely resembles a PG.

We are getting killed out there and if this game is anything to go by the series will be over very quickly.