The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
I wanted Barea, he's my top 3 favorite player in the league, but his history of injuries concern, as does Rubio.

smokes

Huge Member
You probably have the top 2 sleepers, Curry and Faried! I steered clear of Curry due to injury though.

Faried is a freaking monster seriously.

CoolClyde

CoolClyde going for his favourite player and coach the Duhon D'Antoni Connection!!

haha! yeah, i'm heading to Miami early AM, won't have time to pick up the Brewser,
figured i'd see if Duhound/Antoni connect is worth any salt, especially with the hound starting...
he had a decent game, we'll see.

pringle_houndlove.gif

won't be making any changes to lineup until next week,
so i blew my load early... again.

have a good week fellas!

metrocard

Legend
yes, but i don't think you should be making ANY moves on behalf of fill-in teams,
unless you've decided you're going to be managing all of them.

let the new owners make the moves. IMHO.

Well I was just keeping the teams alive this week by default till an owner takes over.

Kinda like the Hornets.

Pelicans*

smokes

Huge Member
KO.com Fantasy Basketball - Spots Open!

We currently have two spots open in the KnicksOnline Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball League.

These spots are open to anyone, newcomer or veteran to the fantasy game. All we ask is that you make sure to be active, the reason spots are open is due to inactive players. You can spend anywhere between 10 minutes to several hours a week and be active, at the minimum you just need to set your lineups once a week.

About the league

This is a head to head daily points league with 16 teams and 15 roster spots. It's a very deep league where good team management can get you a long way.

The league is filled with KO.com posters such as myself, metrocard, CoolClyde, rady, Dzwonson, ronoranina, CA7 to name a few.

This is not a money league and the prize is bragging rights only and maybe a custom forum tag or something. That being said the league is very cutthroat and extremely competitive.

The Teams

As mentioned there are two teams available. Both teams are stacked with some great players, and since it's still early in the season both easily have the ability to turn things around and go far this season.

Team 1 notable players are James Harden, Darren Collison, Paul George, Chris Bosh, David West, Glen Davis, Wes Matthews, JJ Hickson.

Team 2 notable players are Kobe Bryant, Anderson Varejao, Paul Millsap, Ryan Anderson, John Wall, Harrison Barnes, Jordan Crawford, Kris Humphries.

If you're keen to get involved just post in this thread. If you have previous fantasy experience feel free to post it and if you're a newcomer who just wants to get started and talk some smack that's fine too. Plenty of dudes here who will help you get to grips with things. We'll pick the two new guys by the end of the week.

So cometh to the land of fantasy fun, where boobs and glory await!

22801_383015101778346_288810597_n.jpg

Last edited:

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Oh I see, you're coming in to someone's spot.

Yea I can turn that team around, I would love the challenge, give it.

I'm taking Team 2.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Damn, just checked the schedule and it really works in Ron's favor, all of his 6 main contributors play 4 times this week, no ****ing way I can win this one with Paul, Curry or Faried with three games left this week...

metrocard

Legend
As the commish...I will have you swear by oath, that you will participate, compete and kickass in this league and not ignore setting lineups and being active daily?

Once you give me your oath, send me your emails so I can give you the teams.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
As the commish...I will have you swear by oath, that you will participate, compete and kickass in this league and not ignore setting lineups and being active daily?

Once you give me your oath, send me your emails so I can give you the teams.

I oath to you that I will play good and probably win the championship.

smokes

Huge Member
Larry Sanders starting tonight...........................

:afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro: