• Jamal Crawford

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Cuttino Mobley

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Even i gotta admit i think marbury should be playin...what d'antoni and walsh are doing to him is unprofessional but he should still play. The first game at home, marbury expects to play. D'antoni didnt tell him nothin. Poor way of handling things. Then crawford gets traded, and all of a sudden dantoni wants marbury to play. I can understand why marbury said no, and i partially agree with him but he should be playin. And D'antoni should apologize to marbury.
:agreed:

F*(k that n!gga, D'Antoni.

TunerAddict

Starter
No offense, but you're smoking crack to compare Crawford to an admittedly "smaller" 3 time scoring champ- Iverson.
The whole he needed a better team argument is pointless considering there are plenty of Good players on bad teams i.e. Michael Red, Derek Rose etc... Crawford is what he is. Sometimes being a fan skews peoples judgement. We all know Crawford was a streaky-inconsistent, poor decision making, poor passing, good dribbling rarely take it to the hole, non-fundamental guard who started playing ball late in his career and could hurt you as much as help you. Don't need stats for that.

You don't get it. I'm saying AI scoring isn't a big deal if he shoots at his average. 40% on the season with most teams shooting 45%+.

Simple math. 40<45. Thus they score less if he is scoring when shooting at his average. He has shot 43% for his career. Thats the same as Crawford. He just shoots more.

Is he more talented then Crawford, of course. Did I say otherwise? No. I'm just stating simple mathematical observations.

Shooting 40% causes fewer points then 45%. PPG doesn't help your team win when you're shooting below what the team as a whole is shooting.

TunerAddict

Starter
Co-sign, D'Antoni needs to get fired.

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Fail.

And didn't Stephon refuse to play before? I think he did. So most likely it'd happen again if he asked him to play.

Yea, lets fire a coach thats average 54 wins over the last 4 seasons when we are barely into our season and for the first time in a long time we've been a .500 club.

But then again...Noone really comes to you with basketball questions because you don't know a whole lot about the game...

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
That chandler dunk in the first was sick!!!! but overall it has been an awful shooting nigh so far, almost halftime and down 14. we need to find our shooting touch. D-LEE and Chandler are impressive so far, why do we even play M-Rose? keep him on the bench!-----------------PLEASE!

jpz17

Starter
Even i gotta admit i think marbury should be playin...what d'antoni and walsh are doing to him is unprofessional but he should still play. The first game at home, marbury expects to play. D'antoni didnt tell him nothin. Poor way of handling things. Then crawford gets traded, and all of a sudden dantoni wants marbury to play. I can understand why marbury said no, and i partially agree with him but he should be playin. And D'antoni should apologize to marbury.
man, I gotta dis-agree with you.... I don't want him settling for a one week role with a team who wont make the playoffs and that same team destroyed his public status, and embarrassed him.. Go play for a contender steph!!:gony:

Co-sign, D'Antoni needs to get fired.

man, I hope you're joking, he's the best coach we've had since Riley... he's a top 5 coach in the NBA. he and Walsh are the best things that have happened to us since ewing left

sg8

Benchwarmer
i don't want d antoni fired, he s a great coach,butas a great coach he has to use his most valuable weapon(exactly as he used nash)...believe me he knows it better...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
man, I gotta dis-agree with you.... I don't want him settling for a one week role with a team who wont make the playoffs and that same team destroyed his public status, and embarrassed him.. Go play for a contender steph!!:gony:

man, I hope you're joking, he's the best coach we've had since Riley... he's a top 5 coach in the NBA. he and Walsh are the best things that have happened to us since ewing left
I hope you're joking. Jeff Van Gundy >> Mike D'Antoni.

Mike D'Antoni is a good coach, but I don't like the job he's done with the Knicks so far.

And I'm not just saying that because of the Marbury situation. Mike D'Antoni is just doing stupid s#!t.

Ex: Starting Quentin Richardson and Chris Duhon. They've had some good games, but overall, they're unreliable for the kind of offense you need in D'Antoni's system. It doesn't look bad now, because the Knicks have a bunch of wins against crippled and sub .500 teams. But, like we've seen, it doesn't work with the good teams, or even the healthy .400 teams.

jpz17

Starter
I hope you're joking. Jeff Van Gundy >> Mike D'Antoni.

Mike D'Antoni is a good coach, but I don't like the job he's done with the Knicks.

another disagree....

d'antoni>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>van gundy

sorry man, but you are way off:cool:

jpz17

Starter
So you're saying that the Knicks' 99 NBA Finals appearance with Van Gundy isn't worth anything?

don't get me wrong.. van gundy is good... well great.. but D'Antoni is a genius.. one bad thing about him (doesn''t like steph) it has to be personal, because D'Antoni is too smart not to play him

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
don't get me wrong.. van gundy is good... well great.. but D'Antoni is a genius.. one bad thing about him (doesn''t like steph) it has to be personal, because D'Antoni is too smart not to play him
I disagree. I don't think D'Antoni is a genius. But we shall see.

JayJ44

Starter
D'antoni and Gundy are complete opposites when it comes to coaching style. D'antoni is an offensive genius, and likes to shoot the ball early in the clock. Gundy is a defensive mastermind, but his offense is as slow as hell. I personally think D'antoni is a superior coach, because his defensive coaching is better than Gundy's offensive coaching.

Chandler just scared the crap out of me when he fell. Luckily he looks alright. Classy of the Piston crowd to cheer when he got up, nice to see.

Fail.

And didn't Stephon refuse to play before? I think he did. So most likely it'd happen again if he asked him to play.

hes not refusing to play. dantonis asking him if he wants to play and hes saying no. refusing would be dantoni telling steph to play and him saying no. hes declining an oppurtunity. think of it this way. your boss gives you the option of sitting at home or going to work, and wither way your making full salary... whats you choice gonna be?

dantoni's far from a genious. hes an above average coach and van gundys one of the greatest coaches this franchise has seen. its too early to fire him but hes being a stubborn b!tch with the marbury thing. the worst coach in the nba isnt even dumb ebought to keep his best player from stepping on the court.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Al Harrington's numbers for today: 22 points, 7 rebounds, 7-23 FG, 1-6 3 PT

ILL, those numbers are DISGUSTING!

Tim Thomas played good, though. So did David Lee and Wilson Chandler.

Looked like he was trying to shoot himself out of a slump all night long and it didnt work. Really rusty remember he barely played with the warriors this year.