Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
deer-9-crop.jpg

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Reminder: Bucks and Celtics play on NBA TV at 8pm tonight. Question is who would you rather see win? Tomorrow Celtics play the sixers, I ask the same question. I always want to see the lower seed win so we get closer to the Atlantic.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Also I failed to mention that the regular season record against the Bucks is currently 2-0 to the Bucks. However, we have 2 more games left against them, one at home and one away. Does anyone know how it will work if it is tied at 2-2? Who does the tie breaker go to if that were to happen?

Season series:

Knicks-2 Sixers 1

Knicks 1 Celtics 2 (1 game left in NY)

Knicks 0 Bucks 2 (two games left one home the other away.

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
They're playing pretty well. No reason to think they will slow down, much like us. They want exactly what we want and that's why its important for us to win as many games as possible.
I agree they are playing very well, that back court of Ellis and jennings has its advantages and disadvantages. I think they will slow down but i dont see them winning a playoff series i think they can steal 1 or 2 games though.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Again it seems that the refs have it in with the celtics. So many calls going against the Bucks right now and it's so obvious.

Bucks vs Celtics is on NBA TV right now.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Again it seems that the refs have it in with the celtics. So many calls going against the Bucks right now and it's so obvious.

Bucks vs Celtics is on NBA TV right now.
Ha right, i think the celtics, heat and bulls get the most calls in the nba

either team winning benefits us regardless.

Bucks win then were another step closer to philly as well as another step into taking over the 7th spot

Celtics win that pushes the Bucks off our back and gives us a little breathing room.

It's a tough choice but i think im rooting for the bucks, because like i stated if the celtics take a L were closer to taking the 7th seed as well as getting closer to philly :smokin:

CoolClyde

yeah, watching the Bucks/Dicks game with mixed feelings.
Hate the 'dicks, NEVER want to see them win, and in this situation,
maybe ya gotta root for the team ahead of Knicks in standings
to lose instead of team behind them?

F*CK KEVIN GARKNEE! GO BUCKS!

garknee.jpg

:boohoo:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Either way, no matter who wins in the Celtics/Bucks game, the Knicks win.

The Celdicks won, so our lead over the Bucks is that much more secure.

Had the Bucks won, it would've pushed us closer to the Celdicks in the standings.

Either way it's all good.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
PHI @ SAS 76:93 :teeth:

Sweet! :lol:

If we win tomorrow, we'll be 2.5 games back on 4th spot.

14 of our remaining 16 games are tough, and we're going to be right in the midst of the shit fight for not just a higher seed, but to make the playoffs.

It's gonna be very, very interesting.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah.

They can't afford to have many nights like the Raptors game. They need to come to play.

Fortunately for us the Celtics' schedule is even worse than ours and Philly is only I think 2 games up on us now which really is not that much

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
sixers have a cupcake schedule for the remainder of the season

the only tough games they got i see are ATL,MIAMI,BOSTON,ORLAND,INDI i think they stay 4th place im hoping they don't but i don't see them losing the rest of those easy cheesecake games. were going to be battling Boston for a 7th spot to hell.

Boston and the knicks schedules are both tough maybe the bobcats can $hit on the celtics for us tomorrow

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
sixers have a cupcake schedule for the remainder of the season

the only tough games they got i see are ATL,MIAMI,BOSTON,ORLAND,INDI i think they stay 4th place im hoping they don't but i don't see them losing the rest of those easy cheesecake games. were going to be battling Boston for a 7th spot to hell.

Boston and the knicks schedules are both tough maybe the bobcats can $hit on the celtics for us tomorrow

Sixers have hit a rough patch as of late. They by far had the easist schedule the first half of the season. Its a race from here on out for the next 17 games. If the knicks can win 13, the division is ours.