• Sixers

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Bucks

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

knickerbocker12

Benchwarmer
if we go 8-2 with our remaining games, and the celtdicks go 6-5, we both end up at 37-29. pretty sure the tie breaker goes to boston. i really want that 6th seed.

knicks i think, especially after today, aren't afraid of anyone, but if i had a choice i would want the 6th seed first, then the 8th, then the 7th.

knicks are gonna make the playoffs whichever scenario plays out tho :smokin:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well, with some acid among the Orlando squad/coaching staff/management affecting their game and the Philly ship sinking... I'd agree with JVG that we can climb much higher than the 8th seed, wouldn't rule out the possibility of reaching the 6th spot.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Woodson has the guys taking it 1 game at a time, every game is of equal importance.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Well, with some acid among the Orlando squad/coaching staff/management affecting their game and the Philly ship sinking... I'd agree with JVG that we can climb much higher than the 8th seed, wouldn't rule out the possibility of reaching the 6th spot.

Orlando is 10 games above .500 and they play Pistons and Wizards next...sorry but it would be a miracle if we catch them. They lost Turkoglu but putting Redick in starting 5 will make them better IMO. He's an energetic player who can score in a hurry.

I think we'll be 7th seed and Bucks will finish 8th. Sixers won't make playoffs.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I did some work and make a more readable standings list. I'll try to update it every morning so everyone's up to date. ;)

Standings2.png

Last edited:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Officialy tied with Philly for the seven spot after they lost to Boston today. We are 3 games behind Boston with 10 games left.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
7-8 winnable games out of the coming 10 (i hate to sound like granger but iam being real)

so yeah, lets just hope that we avoid going to south beach in the 1st round, and we shall meet again the 2nd round of the playoffs for the 1st time in a really long time

Bharan

Rookie
I like our chances of being the 7th, with the possibility of an 8th. Doug Collins has lost his team and its going to spiral out of control. Their running him out of town if he misses the playoffs which is quite the possibility.

Paul1355

All Star
Bucks have the easiest schedule ever....after they face the Knicks they play the Pistons, Nets, Raptors, and Wizards who all suck this year.

The only easy teams the Knicks face are Washington and Charlotte...

I would be impressed by mike woodson if we get into the playoffs...if we can scare the Heat or Bulls in the playoffs and win two games...we should hire him because without lin and amare everyone would have written this team off as losers.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The sixers schedule is cheesecake, i bet they still find some way to lose some of those games.

The bucks can easily lose their next 2 games which include a game against us..

Last edited:

skisloper

Starter
Just want to clarify do we have the tie-breaker over the Sixers....

Good shot we finish 5-5
sixers 5-5
bucks 7-3....

so it come down to that tie breaker..

Sage

Rotation player
We've only played Boston twice so far, is that right? When we play them next that will decide the tiebreaker?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I did not notice we have jumped to 7th place in the playoff standings. Its not looking sunny for Philadelpia at all, I think they miss the playoffs.

The upcoming game against beantown will basically make or break our slim chance for the Atlantic division. I have faith in our team though. :gony:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Luckily for us the Bucks lost too.

I think we match up way better against Chicago than against Miami, so I'm really hoping for either the 8th or we vault past the Celtics but the Celdicks have been playing great as of late.

Out of our schedule, we play five teams remaining that I could classify as good. Bulls, Heat, Celdicks, Hawks, and Clippers. The Celdicks play against six teams that could be classified as "elite" (if you count us, and I think that's fair considering the Knicks beat the Bulls).

Both teams have 10 games remaining.

If we're 3 games apart then we need to catch up to them in 10 games which honestly is going to be a real stretch cause they've been on a tear. You know they've been good when you take into account how good the Woodson Knicks have been and realize that the gap is still three games which means the Celtics have been crazy. The losing streak that ended MDA's career here REALLY hurt us - if we could've won at least ONE or TWO of those games, we'd be in great shape.

I dunno, though. We still play the C's once so I think we've got a shot but man I'm not holding my breath on that 4th seed.