• put Morris into the rotation

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • put chandler into the rotation

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • give balkman solid minutes

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok by now, we all know that something needs to be changed with this team. I think ligit arguments can be made fer all these guys. This should be fun...

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
To be honest I think that Malik Rose needs more minutes. He might not bring that much scoring but he could bring some defense. The knicks are a bunch of young hot heads and we need a veteran leader on the floor who has expirience.

To be honest I think that Malik Rose needs more minutes. He might not bring that much scoring but he could bring some defense. The knicks are a bunch of young hot heads and we need a veteran leader on the floor who has expirience.

Malik Rose is horrible. If he was really any good the spurs would've kept him. Tonight I saw him literally standing straight, holding the ball above his head until inevitably, Luis Scola (the kind of player whose offensive game D. Lee should have) took it out of his hands as if the ball was a book resting on a shelf. Please don't embarrass yourself or the rest of us Knick fans any further by suggesting Malik Rose get more minutes.

Balkman, far and away needs to be given more minutes. He's a game changer that doesn't need the ball in his hands to have an impact.

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
Malik Rose is horrible. If he was really any good the spurs would've kept him. Tonight I saw him literally standing straight, holding the ball above his head until inevitably, Luis Scola (the kind of player whose offensive game D. Lee should have) took it out of his hands as if the ball was a book resting on a shelf. Please don't embarrass yourself or the rest of us Knick fans any further by suggesting Malik Rose get more minutes.

Balkman, far and away needs to be given more minutes. He's a game changer that doesn't need the ball in his hands to have an impact.

well the knicks haven't been playing good with all of these diffrent lineups and the night when Malik Rose starts we only lose by 3. I know we still lost but as a true knick fan I just wanna see my team compete

metrocard

Legend

A man who watches the Knicks ^

Rose has been one of the worst players on the team for the last 2 seasons. His stereotype that he's a defender is really a bunch of a BS. He has no purpose out there in the court. Malik plays out of position and gets mismatched everytime he's on the court, he's not even a PF, his true position is RB; right bench.

BleedOrangeAndBlue

Benchwarmer
All Im Saying Is That The Knicks Get Blown Out Everygame, How Come The Day When Malik Rose Starts We Compete And Play With Heart. The Next Day Z-bo Is Back In The Starting Ilne Up And We Get Blown Out Again! Right Now I Will Start Any Team That Is Gonna Compete

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
If a trade happens maybe something will change but until then I just don't see it. Let Balkman fuckin play zeke damn. He is a Rodman type player. He'll get blocks rebounds steals a couple of hustle plays, he'll do something that not being done now. Q-Rich has shown he doesn't want to play or just forgot how to play. His defense isn't even as good as it use to be. Start Balkman at the 3 Lee at the 4 Curry at the 5 and see what happens. It can't get worse but sure nuff can get better because when these 2 are onthe court together, usually good things happen.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
the thing that bothers me about Balkman that he gets blocked alot and takes alot of risks...but yea hes energy guy so deff start him over jeffries

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Eddy Currys House Special is the best name on here

All 4 of these options are necessities. In other words, I think Balkman Chandler, and MOrris should be gettin more minutes and I think that David Lee should be in the starting lineup.

The one that I feel would have the biggest impact on this team would be inserting Lee into the starting lineup. It is obvious that Curry is being a bitch when Z-Bo is on the court. Randolph is right, Currys gotta play strong no matter whos on the court. He cant let Z-Bos selfishness effect his game. But I think it is clear at this point that the 2 of them in the same starting lineup will not work. Lee is a team player, he will make whoever the starting center is better. I think Curry should sit.

It is frustrating watchin Balkman sit on that bench. He was a big player off the bench for us last year and showed he has the ability to change the game. Isiah should get the pliers to his nuts for not playin Balkman. Chandler and Morris should be playin too, why the F*ck should they not be playin? The season is over, with a record of 8-24 I dont wanna hear any playoff talk, its over.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
I also think mardy collins should get a chance.
we saw glimpses of what hes capable of end of last season. Chandler, Balkman and Morris should get alot more mins. Id also like to see nate start alongside marbury. Crawford can sit down!!!
Lee should also start with Randolph coming off the bench. I say this beacuse nate and lee have the chemistry to win games. Both like playing together and both never give up!
Isiah does not see this though so until he does we are fucked!!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think Wilson Chandler and Renaldo Balkman deserve more minutes. Quentin Richardson is out of shape, and he is struggling with his shot. He should get 4 months to rehab his elbow and lose 15 pounds.I also think Randolph Morris and Jerome James deserve more playing time at center. James is still recovering from his injury, but he can block shots way better than Curry. Randolph Morris is a rookie, so he'll play hard for the team, unlike Curry, who makes excuses for why he's struggling this year, rather than admitting it's his fault he's struggling.I at least can give Quentin Richardson credit for not pointing the finger for why he is having a bad year.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

All 4 of these options are necessities. In other words, I think Balkman Chandler, and MOrris should be gettin more minutes and I think that David Lee should be in the starting lineup.

The one that I feel would have the biggest impact on this team would be inserting Lee into the starting lineup. It is obvious that Curry is being a bitch when Z-Bo is on the court. Randolph is right, Currys gotta play strong no matter whos on the court. He cant let Z-Bos selfishness effect his game. But I think it is clear at this point that the 2 of them in the same starting lineup will not work. Lee is a team player, he will make whoever the starting center is better. I think Curry should sit.

It is frustrating watchin Balkman sit on that bench. He was a big player off the bench for us last year and showed he has the ability to change the game. Isiah should get the pliers to his nuts for not playin Balkman. Chandler and Morris should be playin too, why the F*ck should they not be playin? The season is over, with a record of 8-24 I dont wanna hear any playoff talk, its over.
I agree with you 100%. The Knicks look so bad, I couldn't even guarantee they could beat the Timberwolves, when they play them in Minnesota later this season.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think Wilson Chandler and Renaldo Balkman deserve more minutes. Quentin Richardson is out of shape, and he is struggling with his shot. He should get 4 months to rehab his elbow and lose 15 pounds.I also think Randolph Morris and Jerome James deserve more playing time at center. James is still recovering from his injury, but he can block shots way better than Curry. Randolph Morris is a rookie, so he'll play hard for the team, unlike Curry, who makes excuses for why he's struggling this year, rather than admitting it's his fault he's struggling.I at least can give Quentin Richardson credit for not pointing the finger for why he is having a bad year.
Someone might give you a tough time for sayin Jerome should get minutes but I think you spit nothin but the facts, man. At least he can come in for a couple minutes and block a shot. I would divide the minutes up at center like this:
Curry=20 minutes
Morris=13 minutes
James=7 minutes
Randolph=8 minutes out of position so Lee can get more minutes at PF

Adds up to 48 minutes which it should cuz thats how many minutes are in a game, im just droppin some knowledge so the ones who dont know know. And Q-Rich is still out there givin it everything hes got but he doesnt have it any more. I keep sayin how he probally realizes this and is wonderin why Isiah is still givin him all these minutes and not playin Balkman. Most of the players on this team are probably smarter then Isiah.

struggling doesn't even begin to describe it. q couldn't find his shot if someone gave him a road map to the basket.

lol good way to put it

naterob4

Benchwarmer
every one needs to get more minutes except eddy and zach. They are the most swolen, pathetic fat slobs i have ever seen. The game against the Rockets was ridiculas watching those fat asses turn it over every single time. All they do is throw up terrible shots and be lazy every time down the court. Eddy thinks hes a big bad ass with a pissed look on his face all the time but he still plays like a pussy. Q is a joke too i cant fucking stand him. Play Balkman, Nate, Lee, Steph, Jeffries, Jones, Morris, Jamal, and Chandler. Q, Eddy, and Zack are just enormous wastes of space. I probably told my girlfriend last night 100 times how much i hate them and isiah as well. So sick of this been home on break since the 14th, watched every game and i havent seen them win once this year!!!!!!! What a Joke!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
every one needs to get more minutes except eddy and zach. They are the most swolen, pathetic fat slobs i have ever seen. The game against the Rockets was ridiculas watching those fat asses turn it over every single time. All they do is throw up terrible shots and be lazy every time down the court. Eddy thinks hes a big bad ass with a pissed look on his face all the time but he still plays like a pussy. Q is a joke too i cant fucking stand him. Play Balkman, Nate, Lee, Steph, Jeffries, Jones, Morris, Jamal, and Chandler. Q, Eddy, and Zack are just enormous wastes of space. I probably told my girlfriend last night 100 times how much i hate them and isiah as well. So sick of this been home on break since the 14th, watched every game and i havent seen them win once this year!!!!!!! What a Joke!
And did you know that Quentin Richardson, Zach Randolph, and Eddy Curry are a combined 780 lbs? And they are currently the most overweight front court in the NBA? Even the Heat who have the 325 lb. Shaq have a front court that weighs 15 pounds less than the Knicks' frontcourt.

well the knicks haven't been playing good with all of these diffrent lineups and the night when Malik Rose starts we only lose by 3. I know we still lost but as a true knick fan I just wanna see my team compete

Dude the only thing knick related that Malik Rose should be doing, is keeping Eddy Curry away from the buffet table. That would be showing true leadership skills.

The ironic part about Rose is that even though people go on and on about what a leader he is, how hard he works etc etc he doesn't look like he's missed any meals lately. Dude's just as fat and as outta shape as Eddy Curry is and I gotta listen to him rip on the rest of his outta shape, no effort giving teammates:barf:

:thumbsup: