G2: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 04.30 7:00 PM

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm such a narcissistic douchebag that I've decided to not watch the game, somehow superstitiously believing that the outcome is based around whether or not I view live.

That's how desperate game 1 has made me.:barf: :whatever:

CA7

Scoring Champ
im a heat fan!
i know you guys want knicks to hurt Lebron even do some of you think Melo is better why you guys still want lebron to get hurt?
:boohoo:

I dont want him to take him out but I want a guy who can rough him up, get physical with him without worrying about foul trouble, he's also good for taking charges, moving without the ball, getting offensive rebounds and running the floor.

I dont want them to take LeBron out but if he wanna pretend he's hurt and fake all those calls then I want somebody to make his ass feel hurt

LeBron's a straight bitch and so are all Heat fans

CA7

Scoring Champ
I hope we hit LeHype like this tonight

violent-football-tackle.gif

jafet6

Benchwarmer
so excuse if i dont know a lot about the knicks but i heard that a guy named landy field was starting the game.............and i dont know ho he is..............who is he? is he any good or not?

jafet6

Benchwarmer
do you guys really belive Lebron james will play at the same leve as game 1the rest of the series?
i dont think so......

CA7

Scoring Champ
We need this game bad so I say shorten the rotation we cant have lapses where we let them go on runs

Chandler
Stoudemire
Anthony
Fields
Davis
Smith
Novak
Jeffries- if he plays

stick with those 8 until other wise

jafet6

Benchwarmer
I hope we hit LeHype like this tonight

violent-football-tackle.gif

We need this game bad so I say shorten the rotation we cant have lapses where we let them go on runs

Chandler
Stoudemire
Anthony
Fields
Davis
Smith
Novak
Jeffries- if he plays

stick with those 8 until other wise

but those are the only guys on the team that can play!
plus i think tony douglas is a better ball handler vs the heat than any other you guys got! he can be an xfactor vs the heat he can help one of the team get an edge in the series!:barf:

nyk_nyk

All Star
so excuse if i dont know a lot about the knicks but i heard that a guy named landy field was starting the game.............and i dont know ho he is..............who is he? is he any good or not?

Landry Fields is that guy who you heard in your house when you were a kid and had your mom moaning like Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction.
Z