[Split topic] Hornets @ Knicks 3/2 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Why has this thread turned into a bad remake of a blaxploitation movie from the 70's?

I need subtitles for most of this but it's still hilarious, I wonder who's gonna pop a virtual cap first.

129005912709677745.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
I'm glad you can count, Now work on your reading and you'll know why my posts exist...smh...ever hear if it don't apply let it fly....geez too many man groupies in here

And you can count on me waitin for you in the parking lot :evil:

im gonna beat you down with baseball bats and then rape you with a broomstick after you elton john rainbow john ameachi whitey tightey sniffin homo

knicksin60

Starter
I'm glad you can count, Now work on your reading and you'll know why my posts exist...smh...ever hear if it don't apply let it fly....geez too many man groupies in here

Do you find fulfillment in your life by creating sophomoric posts? Judging by this thread, it seems like you have emotional damage inside of you and need medical counseling.Internet forums just make your situation worse than what it is.I assume that you're an adolescent trapped in a grown person's body.I hope someone can help you before it's too late.

SELDOM-SEEN

Benchwarmer
Do you find fulfillment in your life by creating sophomoric posts? Judging by this thread, it seems like you have emotional damage inside of you and need medical counseling.Internet forums just make your situation worse than what it is.I assume that you're an adolescent trapped in a grown persons' body.I hope someone can help you before it's too late.

You're a bruised emotions closet mascara wearer...you need to let go of all your homo tendencies and stop trying to analyze me I'm 100% heterosexual....

knicksin60

Starter
You're a bruised emotions closet mascara wearer...you need to let go of all your homo tendencies and stop trying to analyze me I'm 100% heterosexual....

Nobody on this forum finds you funny.Everyone here is just laughing at you for being a total harlequin.You are only making yourself look like a sad and mentally starved human being.It is 2 hours past your bed time, Billy.You have a short bus to catch tomorrow morning and might be late to your special ed class if you continue making a fool of yourself here.Leave the forum alone for the mature people and put on your pajamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.