trade curry and problems will be solved

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
our team is power hungry... over the years it has had a reputation of winning, and now Isaiah and his croonies are trying to do that, with signing past veterens who had great seasons.

Thomas signed Curry and sent us a trade that was unfair to us... but why might you ask am I complaining we have a 20 point centre

BUT HE DOES NOTHING ELSE

• he cant pass
  • he is not a strong rebounder
  • he cant block
  • and he cant steal

We recently picked up ZBO who had an outstanding season. A true 20/10 foward... but doesnt block enough either. We should keep him, and give him the ball as much as we did to Curry, and I assure you Zach Randolph will get 25 points.

We should trade curry for a solid blocking centre, who can clear the floor and play defence.

I would defintely consider trading curry to the seattle supersonics, who from a source have expressed interest in him.

the trade should be nate robinson and eddy curry for wilcox, collison and delonte west

SHOOT ME DOWN IF YOU WANT TO but we win this.

Marbury/West
Crawford/Collins
QRich/Balkman
ZBO/less
Collison/Morrison

that team is also younger.. and will win more games

OUR TEAM WILL NOT WIN THE GAMES THE CITY OF NEW YORK WANTS IT TO... UNTILL A CURRY TRADE IS MADE

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Although I like Eddy I agree that it would be smart to trade him. He is defensively challenged and turnover prone. I would look for a better deal even though I like those players, especially Delonte west. Hes a very good defender and he has potential to also become a very good scorer. Unfortunately, Curry aint goin nowhere. He's here to stay, lets just hope he puts more of an effort into becoming a better defender. I'm not even worried about his rebounding cuz we got zach, Lee, q-rich, and Nate robinson to do that. I'm bein sarcastic with Nate but he did have 9 rebounds against the Celtics. The rest of the team can make up for currys WNBA rebounding ability but what about his defense? I'm not sure what to think, cuz I've seen 2 different Zach Randolphs. the one i saw against the celtics played good D against Garnett. The Knicks start Friday night and the only way a lot of the questions can be answered is to wait and see how they play next month.

I like this trade as well except I would't want to part with Nate and West could stay right where he's at too. "Curry has the potential to be an all-star Center in this leage" they all said the same thing for years about Kwami Brown, whats he done? I wish we could have gotten Chicago's other center back when we got Curry and landed Tyson Chandler this is the type of player we really need in NY a tall,atletic,rebounding,shot blocking type of center kinda remindes me of Marcus Camby but instead we get Curry another Offencive threat that plays no defence and has no passion for the boards.

I'd love to trade Curry probably more than you guys and even sometimes why Frye was bashed while Curry got a free ride but for this group of bumbs? Nick Collison and Delonte West? How 'bout we just take on all thier remaining longterm contracts. I would rather do my Curry, Crawford, Fred Jones for Ron Artest and Brad Miller.

Or how bout this
Los Angeles Lakers

<TABLE class=tablehead style="CLEAR: both" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead><TH colSpan=2>Incoming Players</TH></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD width=35>
3609.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Jared Jeffries
Salary: $5,632,200 Years Remaining: 4
</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD width=35>
3514.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Eddy Curry
Salary: $8,947,543 Years Remaining: 3
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Outgoing Players: Sasha Vujacic, Kwame Brown, Maurice Evans
nyk.gif
New York Knicks

<TABLE class=tablehead style="CLEAR: both" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead><TH colSpan=2>Incoming Players</TH></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD width=35>
3844.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Sasha Vujacic
Salary: $1,756,951 Years Remaining: 1
3511.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Kwame Brown
Salary: $9,075,000 Years Remaining: 1
3568.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Maurice Evans
Salary: $1,740,000 Years Remaining: 1
Outgoing Players: Jared Jeffries, Eddy Curry

Now two seconds ago I said why trade Curry for bumbs right, well at least here all of these bumbs are expiring. If I were NY I'd cut my losses and waive Jerome James, waive Vujanic and keep Kwame and Evens. Evens is a guard who looks good in reduced minutes, I dont really watch the lakers enough to judge his potential but it doesnt really matter. The point is that as bad as Kwame is he isnt considered a bad defender and having a contract like his means that around the trade deadline we might be able to pull off a decent trade for a premiere wing to pair with Randolph ( see...always think ahead)

Toons

is the Bo$$
I'd love to trade Curry probably more than you guys and even sometimes why Frye was bashed while Curry got a free ride but for this group of bumbs? Nick Collison and Delonte West? How 'bout we just take on all thier remaining longterm contracts. I would rather do my Curry, Crawford, Fred Jones for Ron Artest and Brad Miller.

Or how bout this
Los Angeles Lakers

3609.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Jared Jeffries
Salary: $5,632,200 Years Remaining: 4
3514.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Eddy Curry
Salary: $8,947,543 Years Remaining: 3
Outgoing Players: Sasha Vujacic, Kwame Brown, Maurice Evans
nyk.gif
New York Knicks

3844.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Sasha Vujacic
Salary: $1,756,951 Years Remaining: 1
3511.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Kwame Brown
Salary: $9,075,000 Years Remaining: 1
3568.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Maurice Evans
Salary: $1,740,000 Years Remaining: 1
Outgoing Players: Jared Jeffries, Eddy Curry

Now two seconds ago I said why trade Curry for bumbs right, well at least here all of these bumbs are expiring. If I were NY I'd cut my losses and waive Jerome James, waive Vujanic and keep Kwame and Evens. Evens is a guard who looks good in reduced minutes, I dont really watch the lakers enough to judge his potential but it doesnt really matter. The point is that as bad as Kwame is he isnt considered a bad defender and having a contract like his means that around the trade deadline we might be able to pull off a decent trade for a premiere wing to pair with Randolph ( see...always think ahead)

Are you high?

Derek Fisher
Kobe Bryant
Lamar Odom
Bynum
Curry

y wud u trade curry who is young and on the verge of an allstar season and jefferies who is also young for a player who is named in the worst first round draft picks in history and 2 sg's who will be on the bench because of nate, marbury, collins, crawford.....that dosent make sense.....we have a team in the process to contend for years...if we get artest before the allstar game, we might have the chance to win it all
the cinderella story ....ppl love that kind of story...especially with the big 3 in boston....this will be a good season

blah blah blah blah wen carry was in chicago wat knicks did did they go in playoffs did they win to meny games ????????

trade nate robinson and eddy curry for wilcox, collison and delonte west are you kinding meee man you have to get medicine .

we got one player from seattle supersonics [ james ] and now he just eat burgers nothing elss so stop talking bull shit .

peace outt

and sorry about my english its not that good

our team is power hungry... over the years it has had a reputation of winning, and now Isaiah and his croonies are trying to do that, with signing past veterens who had great seasons.

Thomas signed Curry and sent us a trade that was unfair to us... but why might you ask am I complaining we have a 20 point centre

BUT HE DOES NOTHING ELSE
  • he cant pass
  • he cant block
  • and he cant steal
We recently picked up ZBO who had an outstanding season. A true 20/10 foward... but doesnt block enough either. We should keep him, and give him the ball as much as we did to Curry, and I assure you Zach Randolph will get 25 points.

We should trade curry for a solid blocking centre, who can clear the floor and play defence.

I would defintely consider trading curry to the seattle supersonics, who from a source have expressed interest in him.

the trade should be nate robinson and eddy curry for wilcox, collison and delonte west

Marbury/West
Crawford/Collins
QRich/Balkman
ZBO/less
Collison/Morrison

OUR TEAM WILL NOT WIN THE GAMES THE CITY OF NEW YORK WANTS IT TO... UNTILL A CURRY TRADE IS MADE

who the hell is morrison? you dont know the team. this is a very foolish trade proposal and the reason for that is you not knowing the players or talent we have.

wow man, curry for collison?!!
we would win if we traded curry for collison? your hilarious.

to quote napoleon dynamite, "freaking idiot! gosh!"

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Has this room been hacked by Lakers Fans or the Daily News?

Not even one regular season game comes and you guys want to tear the team apart? I'm not against trading Curry but every trade should be an improvement. Since I don't think Yao Ming and Tim Duncan are available we are probably better off keeping Curry.

Although I was in favor of bringing in Randolph, paring him with Curry means that some one has to take a back seat. Meaning some one will need to do less scoring and more of something else. Preferably something else on the defensive end. But since both players want to be here and want this to work I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now. I'll at least watch a few games before I suggest trading one of our top players.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
Trade Curry and who will be his replacement? None of us like when Isiah trade players because he always trade unnessary players and will give up our future 1st round picks like the trade to get Curry. No one wants to go through that. So we should just keep him, he still has an impact on the team. Him and Zack can help us go somewhere this year.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I'm really starting to give up on you trade Curry people... Collison Wilcox both have not avereaged 1 block a game for their career.. are you guys on friggin crack. ridiculous fools.. Kwame brown Maurice Evans... really?? you guys kill me, f*ckin kill me

donchris

I'm really starting to give up on you trade Curry people... Collison Wilcox both have not avereaged 1 block a game for their career.. are you guys on friggin crack. ridiculous fools.. Kwame brown Maurice Evans... really?? you guys kill me, f*ckin kill me

I feel your frustration. But once again, I'm not saying Curry should be untradable. I'm saying you don't sell sugar for shit even if the sugar's got some ants in it.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
who the hell is morrison? you dont know the team. this is a very foolish trade proposal and the reason for that is you not knowing the players or talent we have.

wow man, curry for collison?!!
we would win if we traded curry for collison? your hilarious.

to quote napoleon dynamite, "freaking idiot! gosh!"

are you serious.. i got his name mixed up

As for talent. What talent? Our future talent is Dlee, Balkman and Collins. And keeping Curry and randolph together is stunting our future progress

Who is better Curry or Randolph.. Randolph is.

So by bring in Collison (12/8/1) in only 30 minutes and Wilox (13/7.5/1/1/0.5) in 31 minutes, and West (12/4/4) in 32 minutes that talent is better then Currys 19/7/0.8/.4/.5 and lol nearly 4 turnovers a game

But whatever we will keep Curry for ever

And this season will end with about 38 wins, and sadly that is an achievement for us

metrocard

Legend

BUT HE DOES NOTHING ELSE

• he cant pass
  • he cant block
  • and he cant steal

Marbury/West
Crawford/Collins
QRich/Balkman
ZBO/less
Collison/Morrison

I agree...except with the final roster. Who is Less? Morrison?

I say we trade away Curry,Crawford,Marbury for Kobe,Kwami and whatever other garbage to make the money work. LA would get their fans in the seats to see Steph,Crawford and Curry and NY would get rid of large contracts 2 guards for one(witch would help our rotation and get the young kids on the floor some more) and we would also get a 7 footer that plays some D (not great D but if your compairing Kwami to Curry then he is a great defender) and the guy rebounds as well. Maby we could throw F.Jones or W.Chandler in the mix as well and free up some more space on the roster.

Thats horrible. EC and JJ For Kwame, Sasa, and Evans!!!!!! lol. That would make me sick!

its not about the talent, its about the expiring contracts, which we can either use for financial flexibility for next summer or trade at the deadline for another player ( a real NBA player). And dont forget that in this deal we are also giving up Jeffries. His contract runs another 4 years and he sucks. For the Lakers, youre right, look what they'd have to give up and thats why we'll do it. For us, once you get past the point where maybe we dont need two dominant inside scorers, it makes sense cause it gives us the ability to pair a nice wing along with Randolph. Thats basically where I'm going with this. Forget 2 studs down low and start thinking one stud( Randolph ) and go get a player who better compliments him. Besides like I said Curry isnt that good.

donchris

its not about the talent, its about the expiring contracts, which we can either use for financial flexibility for next summer or trade at the deadline for another player ( a real NBA player). And dont forget that in this deal we are also giving up Jeffries. His contract runs another 4 years and he sucks. For the Lakers, youre right, look what they'd have to give up and thats why we'll do it. For us, once you get past the point where maybe we dont need two dominant inside scorers, it makes sense cause it gives us the ability to pair a nice wing along with Randolph. Thats basically where I'm going with this. Forget 2 studs down low and start thinking one stud( Randolph ) and go get a player who better compliments him. Besides like I said Curry isnt that good.

There is no logical justification for this trade. It sucks! If your logic is true then the Lakers should just trade Kobe for expiring contracts and draft picks, but that wont happen. Kwame Brown is nearly as worthless as Jerome James. At least with Curry the Knicks have a shot at the play offs. This trade would send us back to the lottery.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Okay first off thats only 14.6 million dollars thats not a lot to the Knicks, and we are getting talent off Curry. Kwame Brown is one of the worst Centers in the league right now. Why in the world would the Knicks want him? So fans like you complain again! I complain sometimes too, but EC is better then you think. He might be turning the ball over, BUT so is Dwight HOWARD. I think when more experience comes the less turnovers they will give up.

The Knicks need to get rid of Marbury 19,000,000!!!!!! J James 5 million! Marbury is 20th in the league in assists. Hes gotta be up there higher if he is making that much money! WIth some respect to Marbury I would trade him for Jamal Tinsley. Vet, can defend, steal, pass. And He is only like 28 years old.

I agree with the 2 stud thing you said. BUT Randolph must go instead of Eddy Curry. Z Bo is ball hogg. I rather build a team around a young center like EC. Randolph is good too, but he isn't the right fit, I hope I am wrong though.

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
can we all end these trade talks please? lets be real here...we havent even played our first game