Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks 01.21 7:30PM

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm sorry guys everytime Melo touches the ball, Breen and Clyde say pass, WTF can the man read the D, thats starting to piss me off, every time but when STAT touches it and shoots they dont care

CoolClyde

Toney D and Bill Walker raining threes, is it a blue moon tonite?
and what does MDA do, start substituting...

Mike Piazza looks gay...

Corey Brewer looking like someone who should get minutes...

Clyde: see the ball, see your man. i hear this every single game, does anyone listen to this legend of the game?

if Moscow and NoNo can get along, why can't Chandler/Shat?

man, it's tough typing and watching... halftime!!

15 assists!! yahoo!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'm sorry guys everytime Melo touches the ball, Breen and Clyde say pass, WTF can the man read the D, thats starting to piss me off, every time but when STAT touches it and shoots they dont care
I've been meaning to ask you, who's your favorite player?

jk lol.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
So far so good. Improvement on both offense and defense. We have to do a better job of chasing out 3 point shooters though. They're always late coming out.

:gony::gony::gony:

nyk_nyk

All Star

I agree. I mean I understand what they're trying to say but yeah I agree. I think sometimes melo is just waiting on the double team to hit the open man.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I agree. I mean I understand what they're trying to say but yeah I agree. I think sometimes melo is just waiting on the double team to hit the open man.

he's the type to read the D, he sees the floor better than just passing it to pass it doesn't do anything unless there's a play called and we know there isn't. I'm about to do like Eli and watch the game on mute because they're getting annoying and repetitive. Melo shoots, no continuity, he can get that shot any time, other guy shoots, *crickets*,

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
And the Sprite Spark of the Game award goes to.......

20Walker_I110320212714.jpg

KingofNy

Starter
So far so good. Improvement on both offense and defense. We have to do a better job of chasing out 3 point shooters though. They're always late coming out.

:gony::gony::gony:

I agree. We need to keep one less defender (pg/the double) in the paint and move them to the perimeter to cover the 3's. We've been needing to do that since the season started.