NBA Xmas Present! Which NYK game will rock 17 dec - 27 dec?

smokes

Huge Member
Hey, just got an email from NBA, got 24 hours of free League Pass Broadband to take between Dec 17 - Dec 27! Since I'm not in the US this is a nice chance for me to actually watch a full Knicks game which is like almost impossible from this side of the atlantic.

So which Knicks game do you guys think will be the most entertaining between those dates?

Happy holidays! :beer:

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
Hey,
I also live on the other side of the atlantic, but I watch every game of the Knicks. This year with the league pass, it wasn't expensive at all so I definitely bought it. Last year via torrent, I've found a tremendous torrent site where all the games are available, so you could find ways to watch them every time even in Europe dude ! Depends on if you are a true fan or not ;)

As for your question I would vote for the 21th where we will beat down the champs'. :)

smokes

Huge Member
Well I think I know the torrent site you're talking about, davka.bt?

If that's the one, I can never find Knicks games on there since the Knicks weren't particularly interesting to watch until recently, so no one capped their games. If you mean another site, give me the link :p

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Best game to watch is easily Dec 21st @ Boston we've been competitive lately especially on that tough roadtrip we'll see how we matchup to Boston

but if u wanna watch the KNicks just score and not be stopped, and dominate a team watch Dec 26 vs. Minnesota, they have one of the worst team defenses and we have one of the best team offesnes...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Well for right now I am wishing for an awsome xmas presant. I wanna break the winning streak on december 21 for the celtics baby:alert:

How sweet that would be huh.....i would love it especially since my bro is a Celtics fan and lately he hasnt shut the **** up...that might do the trick especially in their house 2....and seeing how we played vs the Lakers, us beating the Celtics isnt crazy

Haha, my sister goes to school at Boston U. I had planned on picking her up from school and going home after the game but she is on the cheerleading squad, and got hurt and had to come home early. No need to make the trip anymore so I gave her the tix to give to her bf. Kinda bummed but Im gonna see if I can get something at the garden after the new year before I go back to school.

As for winning the game... I really hope so, one of my buddies at school is a "new" type of celtic fan and it drives me nuts when he talks trash about them. The Hawks played then down to the wire last night, and if we can hang with them like we did the suns and lakers I dont see why we dont have a chance

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea alot of people are jumping on the bandwagen now....and the Hawks are a sick team the Celtics barely beat them twice....they lost on buzzer beater the first time and on a lucky Joe JOhnson miss at the freethrow line...is it just me or are the Celtics lucky as hell?...luck of the irish i guess

and yea that sucks that u gotta miss the game but you should go to the game in MSG...but in Boston you could talk mad shit cause u a New Yorker and a Knick fan so they gonna hate u like crazy.....we(me my bros and cousins) were trying to get tickets to the Celtics vs Lakers christmas matchup and i wanted to go and wear my Knicks jersey just for perks lmao....but that game is sold out....ima try and go to Lakers vs Knicks on feb 2 but its hard top find tickets i keep checking loll

and yea ima enjoy my month and a half break just finished 2day...feels like a burden been lifted off my shoulder

dude, stubhub.com never fails me. Last game I went to was when we hung 138 on Golden State. (that was the last time I was home since it was Thanksgiving break) I payed 60 plus 10 commision for the site so 70 bucks a ticket to sit in section 129. Tickets face value were 89 bucks. You can find deals on there man. check it...

Ild take some tix to a couple knicks games over an itouch any day. I break small electronical shit like that all day.

Starks

Starter
also for those wanting to get tickets, if Gov Patterson has his way, there is going to be an extra NYC tax on all sporting events which includes Knick games.

Get your tickets now before Jan 2009

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
dude, stubhub.com never fails me. Last game I went to was when we hung 138 on Golden State. (that was the last time I was home since it was Thanksgiving break) I payed 60 plus 10 commision for the site so 70 bucks a ticket to sit in section 129. Tickets face value were 89 bucks. You can find deals on there man. check it...

Ild take some tix to a couple knicks games over an itouch any day. I break small electronical shit like that all day.

cool ill check that site out, yea i once had tickets to a yankees game, the game where arod had the game winning grandslam vs. the Orioles im still steemed over that........and yea i wanna go to Knicks Lakers and Knicks Philly in philly and KNicks Celtics in boston take a nice road trip loll

also for those wanting to get tickets, if Gov Patterson has his way, there is going to be an extra NYC tax on all sporting events which includes Knick games.

Get your tickets now before Jan 2009

thanks for the heads up

Whats going on fellaz. I am not sure if this has been posted because I am new to posting on here, i normally lurk, but i check out channelsurfing.net and they stream live all of the nba games as well as other sports.I love watchin nba, but i mainly only watch NYK games so i feel like im waisting money...when i discovered this I was pissed for paying these high ass league passprices when i am now streaming the games from this website on to my plasma...Hope this helps some of you guys out.. Peace..

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thats hot streaming games from the site 2 ur tv? mad cool.....and that site u mentioned has all nba games from that day and its pretty good quality.

thats hot streaming games from the site 2 ur tv? mad cool.....and that site u mentioned has all nba games from that day and its pretty good quality.
Yup thats exactly what i do..directly with my s-cable right to my tv to display my laptops screen, i was shocked at the quality, now the question is how long this site will last..

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if u have a ps3 or xbox u could go online through the system and stream games that way.....just discovered that