• Curry lost

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Curry will outduel Dwight Howard offensivley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
and somebody tell me why malik rose is in the game??
I thought Zach Randolph's absence would allow for Jerome James to play, but Isiah decided to use Rose. I thought it was a mistake, but after seeing him score 8 points in the first half, I have no complaints. The two biggest liabilities of this game are:Eddy Curry and David Lee.Curry was playing well, in the first quarter, but since he has no defense, he had to pick up 2 quick pussy fouls that got him benched. David Lee has been rebounding, but his defense has been horrible. What I like about this game is that it exposed Curry for the non-existant player he is. Randolph was out, so Curry had a golden opportunity to get minutes and be productive. But what does he do? Blend in and not play any defense.

It is hard to believe that there was a day where Eddy Curry badly outplayed Howard in a head to head matchup. Interesting move by Isiah keeping Curry in the game with 4 fouls. I also dont understand why Nate's not in the game.

metrocard

Legend
Collin looks mad fucked up with the baldie.

Curry is depressing.

Lee is hardcore, no 'mo.

Crawford is mad wreckless...I would love to have a laugh and look at Isiah's playbook. It's probably a bunch of zig zags and isolation for Crawford.

Lewis is mad soft.

Orlando crowd is normally not this loud, but it happens to be Latin Nite with a shitload of Ricans.

Magic with Arroyo > Magic with Nelson

Arroyo has the best chemistry with the starters...he plays poise and doesn't turn the ball over.

Reddick is garbage.

Chandler should be the starting SG, Balkman at SF, Lee @ PF and Morris @ C, with Robinson running the offense.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

Curry is depressing.

Lee is hardcore, no 'mo.

Crawford is mad wreckless...I would love to have a laugh and look at Isiah's playbook. It's probably a bunch of zig zags and isolation for Crawford.

Lewis is mad soft.

Orlando crowd is normally not this loud, but it happens to be Latin Nite with a shitload of Ricans.

Arroyo has the best chemistry with the starters...he plays poise and doesn't turn the ball over.

Reddick is garbage.

Chandler should be the starting SG, Balkman at SF, Lee @ PF and Morris @ C, with Robinson running the offense.
I think Collins looks like Marbury with his shaved head. lol

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Curry is depressing.

Lee is hardcore, no 'mo.

Lewis is mad soft.

Reddick is garbage.

c/s entire post, lol @ Isiahs playbook.

Arroyo>>>Crawford

I was hopin he would become a Knick at the deadline.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Me too, I thought Dooling, and Arroyo for Crawford was going to be done, but Isiah discarded the deal that came at him, I don't know if I was for Crawford, but I just asume. I think the Knicks would have got a pick out of it too, and the draft is Pretty Deep this year, we can use a lot of help, but why would the Magic want JC, with his inconsistent shot selection, to much shooting, his poor leadership, and taking points away from elites like Lewis, and Howard..

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Jamal Crawford makes a good role player. I think he would be a good fit for a team like the Magic. Just give him 25-28 mpg, and have the other guys take most of the shots.I wouldn't go for that Jamal Crawford for Arroyo and Dooling, unless we got 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks, too. Crawford is averaging 20 ppg and 4 assists for 8 mil/yr. We can get a lot for Crawford.He's one of the few guys on the Knicks we could use to suck the blood out of the other teams ,like a vampire, like they have been doing to the Knicks, over the last 7 years. These people stole defense, draft picks,pride and cap space from the Knicks. It's time to use guys like Crawford,Randolph, Lee, and Curry to exploit the crap out of them.

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
lets look at the rest of the teams poor shooting besides jamaal.....nate, jefferies and collins combined for a lovely 4/19.....
mardy collin sucks! whre is chandler? d.nichols is better than mardy

paris401

Starter
Zach Randolph is out with a "foot" injury for tonights game.

My predictions are that Turkoglu will have a great game like always against the Knicks, and he will break out, and just beat then. Magic 108 Knicks 88. Dwight will also put up numbers scoring, and rebounding wise.

Carlos Arroyo!! will be starting for the Magic, I want to see how well he does against the swiss cheese defense of the Knicks.

good prediction of the final score.. now if u can tell me the direction of the stock market...

paris401

Starter
Jamal Crawford makes a good role player.. Crawford is averaging 20 ppg and 4 assists for 8 mil/yr. We can get a lot for Crawford.He's one of the few guys on the Knicks we could use to suck the blood out of the other teams ,like a vampire, like they have been doing to the Knicks, over the last 7 years. These people stole defense, draft picks,pride and cap space from the Knicks. It's time to use guys like Crawford,Randolph, Lee, and Curry to exploit the crap out of them.

i think u overestimate jamal's value.. 7 for 22 the other nite, 8 for 22 last nite... and tommorrow he will be 12 for 15... he has some value, but imo ain't that much..

as to zach, he is owed 48m $$$... he has no value... unless ofcourse we are willing to take back 60m in salary

curry.. yep... his value continues to rise every game..

lee. nice 7th or 8th man .. thats about it... can't shoot, poor defender... nice around the basket stuffing/bounding...

Kiyaman

Legend
Me too, I thought Dooling, and Arroyo for Crawford was going to be done, but Isiah discarded the deal that came at him, I don't know if I was for Crawford, but I just asume. I think the Knicks would have got a pick out of it too, and the draft is Pretty Deep this year, we can use a lot of help, but why would the Magic want JC, with his inconsistent shot selection, to much shooting, his poor leadership, and taking points away from elites like Lewis, and Howard..

If anyone notice Jamal Crawford performance changes under certain coaches like Herb Williams & Larry Brown. So with the right Coach Stan Van Gundy, and the right PG J.Nelson, SG-Crawford would become a scoring Role-Player that would benefit the Orlando Magic with Howard shot blocking.

Toons, you are right about the Teams poor shooting percentage but that is mainly on the coach mixture of players giving the GreenLight to Crawford, Zach, and Q.Rich to run the offense (Three Players that had problems co-existing with their teammates in their career in the NBA).

When you look at the rotation of players that Isiah Thomas is playing you have to admit that Isiah is coaching to get as close to the LOTTERY as posible.

STARTERS
Nate:
is not allowed to run the show
Crawford: can do whatever he wants
Q.Rich: is aloud to run the offense
Jefferies: is the 9th man on any rotation
Curry: needs quick hustling rebounders and defenders to be a threat

2nd-Unit
Fred Jones:
is the 10th man on any team rotation
Crawford: only have to shoot the ball with this unit
Balkman: need a study hustle unit to co-exist with
Malik: is the 8th man on any team rotation
Lee: is tired of being put in all the different lineup of players that dont co-exist with each other on any end of the court.

This was Isiah rotation lineup in the first half of the Orlando Magic game.
It did not work so well so Isiah started PG-Mardy Collins in the third quarter and let Collins play the entire 3rd quarter alongside of Crawford, Q.Rich, Jefferies, and Curry.
It looks like Nate Robinson wants to be traded off this team on draft night because Q.Rich, Crawford, and Zach is not going to let him run the PG position.

nyKnicks126

good prediction of the final score.. now if u can tell me the direction of the stock market...

Yeah, thanks, one of my predictions that was close. The game, I thought was going to go that way, the Knicks hardly ever have a good game against the Magic, and Turkoglu almost always has a breakout game against the Knicks.. 25 pts. 8 rebounds 10 assists.... where did that come from. He is a great player overall, people tend to not notice him at all. Its a shame, he is pretty underrated.

Oh and Dwight Howards 26 pts, and 22 rebounds, and like 2 blocked shots both in the first quarter.

metrocard

Legend
Knicks126 predictions usually are on point.

0553c6afcdf27c64e5b8f32527062da8-getty-76075202fm003_knicks_magic.jpg

nyKnicks126

8 dimes for Arroyo. He is also a player that I like, and I think is a bit underrated. Not a lot of fans from other teams realise him. Just look at ,The Magic they have a great group of players, too bad the Knicks don't. Man I am sick of another loosing season, I want the Knicks to clean house, and they should do it a draft time, Hire a new owner for MSG, hire Colangelo , hire a when experienced coach like Jeff Van Gundy, since there would be a new owner everything that Dolans said and fought with him would be in the past. On draft night the Knicks trade Jamal Crawford, Zach Randolph, Q Rich, and EC for expiring contracts, and picks in the mid to late first round picks, and after that you have a rebuilding team.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
i think u overestimate jamal's value.. 7 for 22 the other nite, 8 for 22 last nite... and tommorrow he will be 12 for 15... he has some value, but imo ain't that much..

as to zach, he is owed 48m $$$... he has no value... unless ofcourse we are willing to take back 60m in salary

curry.. yep... his value continues to rise every game..

lee. nice 7th or 8th man .. thats about it... can't shoot, poor defender... nice around the basket stuffing/bounding...
I'm not overestimating his value. The facts are there. There's guys in this league like Larry Hughes averaging 9 ppg making more money than Crawford. People would be willing to give a lot for Crawford. I'm not talking about smart GM's, but there are some stupid GM's that will look at those 20 ppg and jump at the chance to get him.You're giving GM's too much credit. If all GM's in the league were intelligent, then Michael Jordan wouldn't have drafted Kwame Brown, Isiah Thomas would'nt have signed guys like James and Jeffries, the Grizzlies wouldn't have given Gasol for practically nothing, and the Miami Heat would've re-signed their role players from last year.When you average 20 ppg for 8 million, people want you.Especially when you got guys that don't even average 10 ppg making more than that.