New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 03.09 8:30PM

KingCharles34

All Star
Who was the guy who said why dont they bring in Jerome Jordan? so true, d'antoni sees them letting up 60 pts and doesnt even think to bring this guy in .. we are doomed on D

I gotta be honest im not a Jerome Jordan fan, i think hes a bum that will never be a factor. Keep him where he belongs

Kiyaman

Legend
Its not even all the coaches fault man. This roster is filled with pathetic Defensive players.. Melo included. Without chandler, we are completely screwed- he covers up so much!

Its call have a Game-Plan by reading the scouting report on the Bucks

Playing the right players together does have alot to do with our poor defense

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
Its call have a Game-Plan by reading the scouting report on the Bucks

Playing the right players together does have alot to do with our poor defense

I blame Amare and Lin they are schooled on a nightly basis. What can the coach do he defended Jeffries in the media when we all hated on him but JJ and tyson are hurt! Amare needs to step it up!!!!

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
How can stat knock someone over and neither offensive or defensive foul called? these refs the last few games make no sense

KingCharles34

All Star
Not really they see how we ended up and wont risk their championship nucleus for a guy that may not sign an extension.

I meant SMFH at the Magic, they could get more for Dwight and would also be better off throwing JRich and/or Turk in the deal. Imo Jrich aint anything special and hes overpaid. Turk is still aiight but hes making more money then hes worth and getting older.

I meant SMFH at the Magic, they could get more for Dwight and would also be better off throwing JRich and/or Turk in the deal. Imo Jrich aint anything special and hes overpaid. Turk is still aiight but hes making more money then hes worth and getting older.

Idk man i think Harden is a superstar Brandon Roy type player if given the keys to a team and quality minutes, he can really do it all on the court.