My wishes:

-Less Starbury Wars
-Dirk to have his own blog and to do a few game threads
-For nyknicks26 to end his exile from the site
-More creative and funny threads
-Metro to youtube one of his boxing fights if he can
-Eddy Curry to and Jerome James to make an internet video buddy web show
-Anthony Mason and LJ to resurface
-Allan Houston to get one last game to say goodbye (Shit, even Billy Crystal got a one day contract
-Marbury to go away from the spotlight
-Marc Berman to go with him
-Megan Fox to get caught with a sex video
-Same for Eva Mendes
-As well as the Asian chik from Lost
-An itouch
-New Yorkers to grow balls and barricade the Governor in his office, Soviet Union style
- Left for Dead for 360
- An for NBA Jam to go up on xbox live

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Gimme That...Thx

My Wishes

1. That someday there is World peace
2. Our Knicks Make the Playoffs
3. Everyone that hates Marbury stop hating and Move on.
4. RockBand 2 Complete Set
5. Patrick Ewing Jr. Gets Signed By the Knicks Soon..
6. E.Curry, Both JJ's, Q Rich, Malik Rose are not Knicks beyond the Trade Deadline.
7. A BJ From Halle Berry, Eva Longoria, Eva Mendes or any celebrity hot chick you can think of.
8. To hit the next biggest mega jackpot so that I can purchase Courtside seats to all the home games with 8 of my boys. for the rest of our lives.

Merry Christamas Everyone. :beer:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
My wishes:

1. Time to spend with my family and friends
  2. Peace and great things for everyone on Knicksonline
  3. Xbox360 and NBA2k9
  4. No more marbury talk until something significant happens
  5. The Knicks have a winning record

My Wishes -

1. Good Times and Good Health to my family and yours
2. More Positive moves for the Knicks (ridding contracts, getting more draft picks, making the playoffs... whatever)
3. Pease

(notice how I have #2 ranked above #3 :))

Happy Holidays

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont know if I ever offended anyone on here, everything I said was a joke but if i did offend anyone I ask for your forgiveness. I sincerely apologize to everyone on this site who I have offended. I'm sorry.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
My Wishes:

More creative and funny threads
A new TV
No more Marbury talk
The new site to get launched
the Knicks to continue to improve on the defensive end
A new Job

metrocard

Legend
Real wishes.

1. The most optimal improvement in everyone's health...the economy is all messed up, but don't let the stresses of dead presdents take over your life...exercise, release the stress and feel accomplished and high about yourself. A healthy body is a happy body, (anyone wants to work out session with me, hit me up I be in the Kingsbridge/Jerome Ave/Gun Hill area in the BX).

2. Everyone to enjoy spending time with their families rather than desiring materialistic gifts that make us unpure, greedy, and unappreciated.
I come from a small family, so try to spend as much as time as possible with them because you don't know when the day comes that the ones you love may live their last day.

Random list

1. Cops to take a chill pill and stop being so violent.
2. Teenagers in the Bronx to get more into recreation and physical activity, studies show it'll decrease the rate of teenage pregnancy and other negative stats that bring Bronxnites down.
3. Marbury to redeem himself as a professional and basketball player, the media has declared a war against him (except Berman who only does his Marbury bias for more angry readers). He's too talented to end his career in such a tainted ending. at 31, he has 3-5 years left to be extremely productive as a starter, then at 36 he could be a serviceable back up.
4. Donnie Walsh to continue my vision for the Knicks. The secret is that I gave Walsh my plan for the Knicks...expect Curry to be gone in 2009 and a line up of Rubio/Roy/James/Harrington/Thabeet with Chandler, Gallinari, Robinson, and Lee off the bench.
5. Best wishes to my fanbase who have a crush on me.
6. Another great year of posting by my favorite posters; Kiyaman, homer, Donchris, Getreal, MSG, Starks, Abcd, pricey, many others, and the upcoming posters on this site like New New York and Datprince.

jpz17

Starter
prince gotta agree with all those...... but I have to say I wish for a nice wad of cash.. preferably around $100,000

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
- health and wellness 4 ma family, friends, nd every1 on here
- ps3 nd resistance 2
- knicks to make the playoffs and upset boston in the first round
- get a football scholarship for college
- killzone 2 to live up 2 da hype
- cp3 for mvp this year

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
1. Financial Aid/Admittance (HS Senior)
2. For this girl to become more than friends.
3. Yanks/Jets/Knicks/Rangers winning it all.
4. $$$
5. Swag Gifts
6. World Peace
7. Health
8. Wilson Chandler becoming an NBA elite.
9. Rock Band 2
10. Brett Favre Titans Jersey

jpz17

Starter
1. Financial Aid/Admittance (HS Senior)
2. For this girl to become more than friends.
3. Yanks/Jets/Knicks/Rangers winning it all.
4. $$$
5. Swag Gifts
6. World Peace
7. Health
8. Wilson Chandler becoming an NBA elite.
9. Rock Band 2
10. Brett Favre Titans Jersey

agree with #2 4 5 6 7 8 9 is ok.. but I'm a Giants fan and in college and Favre titans?? WTF?? lol explain..

*edit* also want a CC Yankee shirt

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
agree with #2 4 5 6 7 8 9 is ok.. but I'm a Giants fan and in college and Favre titans?? WTF?? lol explain..

*edit* also want a CC Yankee shirt
New York Jets Throwback formerly Known as the New York Titans. I know he may be here for one or two years ,but you always see some one rockin' the Joe Monata Kansas City Jersey.
I'll wait on the CC shirt. Last year I almost rushed to get a Phil Hughes shirt ,got Joba instead.
Merry Christmas!

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Rady, get in on this dude

haha seriously man

Heres my wish list.......

1). For the Economy to recover, and the financial world to be steady again, we are all ****ed if it doesn't.
2). A smooth presidential transition.
3). Another great year of posting on this site, some new threads that make all knicks fans think.
4). For the knicks to have winning season, maybe make the playoffs, im already impressed with their progress this year.
5). I really want an I-pod Touch too.

metrocard

Legend
- health and wellness 4 ma family, friends, nd every1 on here
- ps3 nd resistance 2
- knicks to make the playoffs and upset boston in the first round
- get a football scholarship for college
- killzone 2 to live up 2 da hype
- cp3 for mvp this year

Good luck man...practice in the morning and before you go to bed, thats where the real practice begin...let the forum know if you made it; I'm sure you'll get close if you don't.

Peace.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
prince gotta agree with all those...... but I have to say I wish for a nice wad of cash.. preferably around $100,000

me just give me a bently and im good lmao......

but seriously i wish to get to spend more time with my family and friends....