What would D'Toni do in this case?

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
Dream that LeBron does come to the Knicks, it's 2010/11 season, and Nate is still a Knick.

Nate is playing as a mature person, learned his lesson. Now, LeBron in the middle of the game, playing well, does a little dancing on the court.

Yes, Nate is not LeBron, big stars get more room to "express" thenselves.

So, Nate says to D'Toni, "Man, that dude needs to grow up some".

What does D'Toni do? I'm serious here, what does he really do.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i cant take u seriously after that last thread you made...nd d'ant wudnt do anything. nate robinson and lebron james should not be compared. nate is an average nba player, lebron james is a superstar. lebron can do whatever the **** he wants to do

Sage

Rotation player
D'Antoni would say "When you become that great, you can do what you like, but in the mean time I'm going to trade you to Portland"

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
In reality I think some big name player will tell LeBron to ease up a little on his dancing stuff.

Yes, Nate is not LeBron, but you don't see Kobe or Wade dancing like LeBron.

Paul1355

All Star
Dream that LeBron does come to the Knicks, it's 2010/11 season, and Nate is still a Knick.

Nate is playing as a mature person, learned his lesson. Now, LeBron in the middle of the game, playing well, does a little dancing on the court.

Mike D's ego is too big to allow Nate to talk like that...Nate would get benched like Marbury was and then because Donnie is good friends with Mike D, Nate would be traded as soon as possible.

Kiyaman

Legend
Funny Thread!

Facts still remain.....
There is no way in hell Lebron would ever accept Dantoni as his headcoach (assistant coach yes).
Especially, after talking to Shaq this season about the NBA.

Nate has more chance of being Lebron's teammate than Dantoni as his head coach...

That is a FACT

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Funny Thread!

Facts still remain.....
There is no way in hell Lebron would ever accept Dantoni as his headcoach (assistant coach yes).

Nate has more chance of being Lebron's teammate than Dantoni as his head coach...

That is a FACT

Since this is fact I am sure you can provide an article or link to support such a bold claim. As far as I knew, Lebron likes Dant, likes how he helped coach to Olympic gold and would enjoy the freedom that Dants system provides. Dant is a player coach and does quite well with high caliber players.

GetRealistic

Starter
Funny Thread!

Facts still remain.....

That is a FACT

Fail

Do you notice that every superstar we play comes over to the Knicks bench before the game to greet D'Antoni. If Lebron doesn't come to NY it will have nothing to do with D'Antoni being the coach. But if he does come to NY it will have a great deal to do with D'Antoni being the coach.

Coaching can only do so much when we don't have talent. Put Lebron and his talent in this system surrounded by a decent supporting cast and his numbers could be out of this world.

KBlack25

Starter
Answer:

Nate does not have the right/skills/talent to be telling anybody to grow up.

D'Antoni would probably tell Nate: go out and drop over 25 a night, grab 7 rebounds a night, make 8 assists a night, dominate basketball games, dominate the NBA and be one of the two best players in the league, and you can joke around all you want.

Papajoe

Benchwarmer
Funny Thread!

Facts still remain.....

That is a FACT

Shaq could never convince LeBron not to play for D'Antoni. Have you seen Shaq play recently. Does "fat old man" come to mind. The more I watch the lumbering/slumbering Cavs play the more I am convinced LeBron will leave. Shaq is slower that Ilgauscus if that is possible. They will make the playoffs and fight hard but the Cavs time is over. The game is to fast and too youthful for them to win anything and LeBron knows it.

And by the way Kiyaman, if you don't like the Knicks find a team you do like and go soil their site.

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
Fail

Do you notice that every superstar we play comes over to the Knicks bench before the game to greet D'Antoni. If Lebron doesn't come to NY it will have nothing to do with D'Antoni being the coach. But if he does come to NY it will have a great deal to do with D'Antoni being the coach.

Coaching can only do so much when we don't have talent. Put Lebron and his talent in this system surrounded by a decent supporting cast and his numbers could be out of this world.

This is a good point. When you look at the Knicks and Cavs (minus LeBron) roster, the Knicks I think have at least as good if not better. Plus, although Hughes was not in the plans a while back in most opinions, with his good play and, if I am right, he is a good friend of LeBron's, his staying might be a plus to Leron.

The Cavs in my opinion made the same mistake the Suns did, took on Shaq and slowed down and lost energy.

Kiyaman

Legend
Shaq could never convince LeBron not to play for D'Antoni. Have you seen Shaq play recently. Does "fat old man" come to mind. The more I watch the lumbering/slumbering Cavs play the more I am convinced LeBron will leave. Shaq is slower that Ilgauscus if that is possible. They will make the playoffs and fight hard but the Cavs time is over. The game is to fast and too youthful for them to win anything and LeBron knows it.

And by the way Kiyaman, if you don't like the Knicks find a team you do like and go soil their site.

Dantoni is not the Knicks, he is just the 4th bum coach we hired in a row.
It is obvious u dont have a clue why Miami, Phoenix, and Cavs traded for Shaq.

Since this is fact I am sure you can provide an article or link to support such a bold claim. As far as I knew, Lebron likes Dant, likes how he helped coach to Olympic gold and would enjoy the freedom that Dants system provides. Dant is a player coach and does quite well with high caliber players.

Lebron is a NBA Super-Star he have to be nice and curteous to all NBA coaches for his PR status to stay as high as it is.....to leave Cavs coach Brown strategic offense/defense that got him to the Finals to go to a defenseless coach with little NBA experience with coach to player relation, I doubt it.
Both Lee & Nate are restricted FA that the Cavs will go after this offseason to keep building around Lebron's future with the Cavs.

Kiyaman

Legend
Fail

What system and what supporting cast are u talking about.....I doubt if any expiring contracts resign, and Chandler, Hill, and Douglas dont ask to be traded away from coach Dantoni.

Or having the same players from last season start this season 4-15.....is not pointing out something when they go on a 4 game win streak...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Kiyaman

leave Cavs coach Brown strategic offense/defense that got him to the Finals to go to a defenseless coach with little NBA experience with coach to player relation, I doubt it.

That really is a ridiculous comment.

PHP4B148042B401D.jpg
Mike D has been revered as being a player/coach relations saint. Steve Nash would advocate that for you I'm sure. And reports of his popularity with Team USA ballers in Beijing were written and announced throughout the media.

You can't manifest falsehoods for the sake of your argument.... We all know you hate D' Antoni or he's your scapegoat (whichever) because you remind us at least twice a day. But come on with the fabrications you call facts. It's all just low grade propaganda.

NYKChevy

Benchwarmer

The problem coach had with Nate wasn't that he was doing his dancing antics, it was that he was doing it when the team was down by 20 and we had one of the worst records in the NBA. If we were 17-5 coach would have no problem with the dancing.