I hate to even bring this guy back up....

Sage

Rotation player
I dont understand why I can post Youtube videos properly on this site. If I use the URL it is blank and if I use the embed code it does what you see above. NAy suggestions?

BTW, I am using the YT button and pasting the code in between. If I paste the URL of the video it is blank. Thanks.

All you have to do with the YT button is paste the code in the URL after "watch?v=", so in this case, cNgf6fd88g8

Also, just say no to Lebron.

-EDIT-

Looks like I'm a bit late with that advice... Sorry.

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Must be the applet your using to paste the link in. I just copied and pasted your embedded code and got the below, looks ok to me.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNgf6fd88g8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNgf6fd88g8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Damn. Talk about giving your coach the cold shoulder..

iSaYughh

Starter
This could be a real nightmare for Lebron. And he knows it. The urgency of his legacy crumbling faster than he thought is likely making his psyche a bunch of hysteric mush.

LA and Boston, even ORL, can likely make him and his mustakeers bitches for the next year, even two, easy.

Just enough time for us to slide in as a top, young contender. :gony:

Gasol and Melo in '11

OR

Gasol and Mayo/Richardson '11
CP3 in '12

FWIW, I think just getting Gasol and Mayo, and re-signing Felton, while making sure we hold on to all key bench pieces could make us contenders right away. The CP3 potential is just a box of icing.

I'm at the front on KO saying Lebron has far and away been the best player in the game, but he be ****ed.

He went from what could have been an NBA legend, god, and NYC immortal....To a guy panicking on a choke team set up to go down in a class by itself in sports ignominy and choke.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Guys come on now, let's be realistic. The Heat are not blowing up this team this year at all. No way.

I think Riley will try to move Bosh and replace him with multiple pieces to better round out the roster. Whether or not he is able to move his huge contract is another story. Really, would anyone here be surprised if Bosh was traded in a block buster deal by the trade deadline or even during the off season?

iSaYughh

Starter
I think Riley will try to move Bosh and replace him with multiple pieces to better round out the roster. Whether or not he is able to move his huge contract is another story. Really, would anyone here be surprised if Bosh was traded in a block buster deal by the trade deadline or even during the off season?

This season? I'd be stunned. He can't admit failure that fast.

Plus he'd be trading quality size, and a young all star to boot. The thing they most need.

In his heart of hearts I'm sure Riley would prematurely ejac if he got a quality offer for Wade and could take it.

In the off season I could see it if things really bomb for them.

Let's not forget either: they are without Miller and Haslem. Their two best and most key supporting players.

I think Riley will hold the fort to go into next season with things as they are, but with presumed full health from those two.

KBlack25

Starter
I dislike LBJ as much as the next guy...but I absolutely do NOT buy that it was intentional. I think it happens more often than one thinks...I really think LeBron was deep in thought and just didn't see him, like when you walk down the street and nearly bump into someone b/c you weren't paying attention to where you were walking. It's happened to D'Antoni (probably unsurprising to some on this board), it happened to JVG, it's happened to Pop, Sloan, Jackson...I honestly think it was totally unintentional and I bet it happens way more often than one thinks it does.

KBlack25

Starter
This season? I'd be stunned. He can't admit failure that fast.

Plus he'd be trading quality size, and a young all star to boot. The thing they most need.

In his heart of hearts I'm sure Riley would prematurely ejac if he got a quality offer for Wade and could take it.

In the off season I could see it if things really bomb for them.

Let's not forget either: they are without Miller and Haslem. Their two best and most key supporting players.

I think Riley will hold the fort to go into next season with things as they are, but with presumed full health from those two.

Which team says no?

The Rockets get: Bosh

The Heat get: Shane Battier, Luis Scola, a marginal player and one of the Knicks' first picks.

Seriously. Which team says no to that?

iSaYughh

Starter
Which team says no?

The Rockets get: Bosh

The Heat get: Shane Battier, Luis Scola, a marginal player and one of the Knicks' first picks.

Seriously. Which team says no to that?

That's a quality trade. One reason it likely doesn't happen in the NBA lol, but ya, that's actually an excellent trade.

MIA still says no 10/10 times. HOU would gobble it up 7ways to Sunday.

There's too much tied into The Big Three. And not nearly enough time or fail has come to make Reilly blow up what's one of the more monumental and high profile sport's franchise power plays. All tied to those three, playing with each other, coming together.

Riley's masterpiece is those three playing together. You don't finally paint your Mona Lisa then sell it off because you didn't get top dollar for it on it's first evaluation.

Time to play together and no depth were the two major caveats all along.

Riley will give it time and give it time when their two most major depth/bench pieces aren't out (Miller/Haslem), before he seriously considers a move.

MIA would also need to fail badly in the playoffs.

Also, Bosh isn't the real prob for MIA, or even depth, especially with Miller and Haslem in wings.

Wade and Bron have been co-existing horribly, and their ability to co-exist and dominant in tandem was MIA's linchpin. And that's the relationship that could turn real poisonous and blunt MIA's plan.

iSaYughh

Starter
Replace "Bosh" with "Wade" in your trade and I bet Riley's eyes legit light up and he schemes about how he could pull such a trigger and make it cool with Lebron (Bosh) and the general PR of it.

KBlack25

Starter
That's a quality trade. One reason it likely doesn't happen in the NBA lol, but ya, that's actually an excellent trade.

MIA still says no 10/10 times. HOU would gobble it up 7ways to Sunday.

There's too much tied into The Big Three. And not nearly enough time or fail has come to make Reilly blow up what's one of the more monumental and high profile sport's franchise power plays. All tied to those three, playing with each other, coming together.

Riley's masterpiece is those three playing together. You don't finally paint your Mona Lisa then sell it off because you didn't get top dollar for it on it's first evaluation.

Time to play together and no depth were the two major caveats all along.

Riley will give it time and give it time when their two most major depth/bench pieces aren't out (Miller/Haslem), before he seriously considers a move.

MIA would also need to fail badly in the playoffs.

Also, Bosh isn't the real prob for MIA, or even depth, especially with Miller and Haslem in wings.

Wade and Bron have been co-existing horribly, and their ability to co-exist and dominant in tandem was MIA's linchpin. And that's the relationship that could turn real poisonous and blunt MIA's plan.

Listen to the latest Bill Simmons podcast from ESPN...great, poignant stuff on the LeBron situation. I bet if this team continues to struggle and struggles next year we start hearing Bosh rumors...

It's tough to trade Wade and sell it (it's Wade County, his team after all)

It's tough to trade James, probably a top 3 player in the NBA right now even with the struggles.

That leaves Bosh, or as I know him, Jermaine O'Neal 2.0.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lebrons a little bitch, he can go **** himself before i want him on our team. he gotta suck it up and stop complaining to the media this is what you wanted now stfu and play basketball. do what you guys said you would and win a ring ( if you can ). you made a decision live with it

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
None of them will be traded anytime soon. Let them rot over there in Miami with the worst fans in the NBA.

Sign Melo in the offseason and beat Miami in the playoffs every year.

And all of the Knick fans that wanted to gut the team for Melo now should look closely at Miami. Depth, role players and a strong bench are just as important as having stars. We wait a year and sign Melo this summer and compete for a championship next year.

While I certainly agree with the need to build a team and not just assemble talent. We would not be gutting our team if we sent Gallo, Randolph and some draft picks for Melo. Melo would take Gallo's place and Randolph can't make the rotation despite numerous injuries and two overtimes. If anything we gain an additonal roster spot to sign another player who can actually help us. While I am fine with signing Melo at the end of the year and keeping our pieces, people over-exaggerate when they say "gut the team" for Melo and comparing that to what miami id is far-fetched.

Miami is truly unique, never done before experiment where a team was built completely through free agency. All of its talent is consolidated in its first three players and the rest are all taking pay cuts or taking the minimum. The Knicks have a core of players and adding Melo would compliment the games of Felton and STAT quite nicely. Maybe I'm just not high on Gallo and especially Randolph but I would definitely cut em lose to get Melo now and begin building chemistry now.

iSaYughh

Starter
Listen to the latest Bill Simmons podcast from ESPN...great, poignant stuff on the LeBron situation. I bet if this team continues to struggle and struggles next year we start hearing Bosh rumors...

It's tough to trade Wade and sell it (it's Wade County, his team after all)

It's tough to trade James, probably a top 3 player in the NBA right now even with the struggles.

That leaves Bosh, or as I know him, Jermaine O'Neal 2.0.

Ya I'll def check out the podcast tonight.

We agree actually -- if during next season they are still struggling, I 100% agree legit Bosh rumors come.

Partly because they "have" to do something. They "must" win *titles*. The historical, legacy-defining stakes are enormous, maybe unprecedented.

So in that sense, you're dead right in that Bosh becomes the default option.

Lebron no way.
Wade, ya, no way. Rono compares to trading Magic and that may be an understatement (even though from a purely clinical stand point, he may really be the best to trade IMO)

Yet they "must" force a hand to mix things up...so that leaves:

Heronimous "Chris" Bosh.

KBlack25

Starter
Ya I'll def check out the podcast tonight.

We agree actually -- if during next season they are still struggling, I 100% agree legit Bosh rumors come.

Partly because they "have" to do something. They "must" win *titles*. The historical, legacy-defining stakes are enormous, maybe unprecedented.

So in that sense, you're dead right in that Bosh becomes the default option.

Lebron no way.
Wade, ya, no way. Rono compares to trading Magic and that may be an understatement (even though from a purely clinical stand point, he may really be the best to trade IMO)

Yet they "must" force a hand to mix things up...so that leaves:

Heronimous "Chris" Bosh.

Right...if they don't win titleS (plural) this whole experiment is a failure, and Pat Riley doesn't take to failing well...I bet if it looks like the experiment is going south he moves Bosh for pieces to complement James and Wade.

iSaYughh

Starter
Right...if they don't win titleS (plural) this whole experiment is a failure, and Pat Riley doesn't take to failing well...I bet if it looks like the experiment is going south he moves Bosh for pieces to complement James and Wade.

Agreed. Just smacks of desperation, though. And I don't see it truly working (for reasons before of that the big prob, as I see it, from an albeit peripheral perspective, is Wade + James are killing one anothers' games, and basketball psyche's in the process).

And Bosh as a player legit should be GREAT paired with either one!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Lol at this thread.

Agreed man. Did you guys not watch the big three dance around a day after they were signed? Did you not hear the hype? The tickets sold. The jerseys sold. The television exposure. You think Riley would give up on that THIS YEAR? So many threads on here are so unrealistic.

Looks...Cp3 and Miami's "Big Three" will not be a Knick this year. Plain and simple.