Obama or Mccain and why?

Paul1355

All Star
Actually it's not Jewish to believe in Jesus, because Jews do not believe Jesus is the Messiah. They are still awaiting their messiah, which is why they are in a lost/disapproved state with Jehovah, whom they claim to serve. He sent Jesus to save all through is death, and they rejected him, by having him killed. And still to this day they reject him by not acknowledging him as the messiah, whom they still await.

I am sure you know that Paul says there is no name under heaven to which men can be saved other than through Jesus. So those not accepting him are in danger of what?

To answer your question those that dont accept him are in danger of falling into the fires of hell. It's VERY Jewish to believe in Jesus, he was more Jewish in every aspect than any Jew who ever lived. Because they rejected their Messiah, does not make them right or their belief right. I know this and you know this. The whole end time Escotology, is directed towards the Jew to have them come to the knowledge of their true Messiah. Jesus will be revealed during the Tribulation period. And still 2/3 of the Jews will still reject him. Satan is a cunning enemy. You can choose not to accept Israel and you will be missing out all the blessings that Yeshuah has for you and you will be deceived by Satan. As i mentioned Genesis 12:3, Satan wants you not to follow Israel and Satan wants to decieve you of the blessing that Yeshuah has in store for you. You can choose to believe a lie.

To answer your question those that dont accept him are in danger of falling into the fires of hell. It's VERY Jewish to believe in Jesus, he was more Jewish in every aspect than any Jew who ever lived. Because they rejected their Messiah, does not make them right or their belief right. I know this and you know this. The whole end time Escotology, is directed towards the Jew to have them come to the knowledge of their true Messiah. Jesus will be revealed during the Tribulation period. And still 2/3 of the Jews will still reject him. Satan is a cunning enemy. You can choose not to accept Israel and you will be missing out all the blessings that Yeshuah has for you and you will be deceived by Satan. As i mentioned Genesis 12:3, Satan wants you not to follow Israel and Satan wants to decieve you of the blessing that Yeshuah has in store for you. You can choose to believe a lie.

So, we were in a thread based on religion where you were firmly telling unbelievers who based their faith (unknowingly) on science, that they must accept Jesus as their savior, but you stand here defending the Jews who don't accept him as their savior and say they are ok?

You don't think the bible already revealed Jesus as the Messiah? Walking on water, healing, resurrections, His own, and a whole faith based on what the Jews already had, just a true form of acceptance of it?

Jesus has been revealed. The Jews just don't accept him as their messiah, and that is what it takes for life.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
So, we were in a thread based on religion where you were firmly telling unbelievers who based their faith (unknowingly) on science, that they must accept Jesus as their savior, but you stand here defending the Jews who don't accept him as their savior and say they are ok?

You don't think the bible already revealed Jesus as the Messiah? Walking on water, healing, resurrections, His own, and a whole faith based on what the Jews already had, just a true form of acceptance of it?

Jesus has been revealed. The Jews just don't accept him as their messiah, and that is what it takes for life.

You didnt understand what I just mentioned to you before. Therefore re read what i wrote to you...end of debate.

You didnt understand what I just mentioned to you before. Therefore re read what i wrote to you...end of debate.

I understand what you wrote. There will be no massive repenting, or accepting of Jesus as the Messiah, or Jehovah as God here on this earth. The Jews as a whole will never accept Jesus as the Messiah. Not even 2/3. If they did not accept it while he was in their midst, they surely won't except it now.

The new nation that Jesus spoke of is Israel. Except in a spiritual sense. Even Paul spoke of it.

Paul1355

All Star
I understand what you wrote. There will be no massive repenting, or accepting of Jesus as the Messiah, or Jehovah as God here on this earth. The Jews as a whole will never accept Jesus as the Messiah. Not even 2/3. If they did not accept it while he was in their midst, they surely won't except it now.

The new nation that Jesus spoke of is Israel. Except in a spiritual sense. Even Paul spoke of it.

Re read my post at 22:15 on July 12 were i bolded RE READ ROMANS CHAPTER 11 and GENESIS 12:3 from other post.

jpz17

Starter
THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT RELIGION!

retard.jpg

Since when does..

Topic of thread mean it can never stray on THIS particular message board? :)

At least we aint cursing eachother out, and posting diss pics lol.

jpz17

Starter
in election? was Hillary, now Obama, I gotta go anti-mccain
I'm huge dem, no offence to republicans

Although I like Mitt Romney, he would've been just fine

Paul1355

All Star
I went Guliani, Romney, now Mccain

in election? was Hillary, now Obama, I gotta go anti-mccain
I'm huge dem, no offence to republicans

Although I like Mitt Romney, he would've been just fine

Im a republican so after Guliani started actin like he didnt care i went to Romney too...he is a better speaker then most of the candidates and talked like the smartest one...but stuff happens...im not goin wit Obama because of his past and i think theres more to him than meets the eye if ya know what i mean(not good)....and Mccain looks like an honest guy i mean every president is a lier but he seems like he would be up front with the American people and not beat around the bush. And he's down with drilling and lowering gas prices and taxes i heard with him in an interview so i like his view on those topics.

the Anti-Christ who will be accepted by all people from all nations to lead the world...then he will profess himself God and all Hell will break loose..theirs your answer

Gee... I thought you might have said Jesus lol. Oh well.

Bible says the anti Christs has already come. Many of them actually.

Paul1355

All Star
Gee... I thought you might have said Jesus lol. Oh well.

Bible says the anti Christs has already come. Many of them actually.

Their have been potential Anti christ for many centuries i see what your saying but THE anti christ that is the main one will be in the future and will be accepted and liked by all people of all natons. During the Tribulation...which hasnt come yet.

Their have been potential Anti christ for many centuries i see what your saying but THE anti christ that is the main one will be in the future and will be accepted and liked by all people of all natons. During the Tribulation...which hasnt come yet.

The Antichrist Exposed

HOW would you protect yourself if you knew that a deadly epidemic was raging in your area? You would likely build up your immune system and stay away from people who are contagious. We must do the same in a spiritual sense. The Scriptures tell us that the antichrist ?is already in the world.? (1 John 4:3) If we want to escape ?infection,? we must identify the ?carriers? and avoid them. Thankfully, the Bible sheds considerable light on the subject.

?Antichrist? means ?against (or instead of) Christ.? So in its broadest sense, the term refers to all who oppose or lyingly claim to be the Christ or his representatives. Jesus himself said: ?He that is not on my side is against me [or is antichrist], and he that does not gather with me scatters.??Luke 11:23.

Of course, John wrote about the antichrist over 60 years after Jesus died and was resurrected to heaven. Hence, the antichrist?s activities must be understood in the light of how they affect Jesus? loyal followers on earth.?Matthew 25:40, 45.

The Antichrist Is Anti-Christian

Jesus warned his followers that the world in general would hate them. He said: ?People will deliver you up to tribulation and will kill you, and you will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name. And many false prophets will arise and mislead many.??Matthew 24:9, 11.

Because Jesus? disciples are persecuted ?on account of [Jesus?] name,? the persecutors are clearly antichrist, against Christ. The ?false prophets,? some of whom were once Christians, are also in that category. (2 John 7) These ?many antichrists,? wrote John, ?went out from us, but they were not of our sort; for if they had been of our sort, they would have remained with us.??1 John 2:18, 19.

The words of both Jesus and John plainly indicate that the antichrist is not a single person but is made up of many individual antichrists. Moreover, because they are false prophets, one of their main objectives is religious deception. What are some of their devices?

Spreading Religious Lies

The apostle Paul warned his fellow worker Timothy to beware of the teachings of apostates, such as Hymenaeus and Philetus, whose ?word will spread like gangrene.? Paul added: ?These very men have deviated from the truth, saying that the resurrection has already occurred; and they are subverting the faith of some.? (2 Timothy 2:16-18) Apparently, Hymenaeus and Philetus taught that the resurrection was a symbolic one and that Christians had already been resurrected in a spiritual sense. Granted, becoming a genuine disciple of Jesus brings one to life from God?s standpoint, which Paul himself plainly stated. (Ephesians 2:1-5) Nevertheless, the teaching of Hymenaeus and Philetus disregarded Jesus? promise of a literal resurrection of the dead under God?s Kingdom rule.?John 5:28, 29.

Ideas of a purely symbolic resurrection were later developed by a group called Gnostics. Believing that knowledge (gno′sis in Greek) could be derived in a mystical way, Gnostics combined apostate Christianity with Greek philosophy and Oriental mysticism. For instance, they held that all physical matter is evil, and for that reason, Jesus did not come in the flesh but only seemed to have a human body?a belief called Docetism. As we have seen, this is precisely what the apostle John had warned against.?1 John 4:2, 3; 2 John 7.

Another fabrication, concocted centuries later, is the doctrine of the so-called holy Trinity, which makes the assertion that Jesus is both Almighty God and the Son of God. In his book The Church of the First Three Centuries, Dr. Alvan Lamson states that the doctrine of the Trinity ?had its origin in a source entirely foreign from that of the Jewish and Christian Scriptures; that it grew up, and was ingrafted on Christianity, through the hands of the Platonizing Fathers.? Who were these ?Platonizing Fathers?? They were apostate clerics who were infatuated with the teachings of pagan Greek philosopher Plato.

The engrafting of the Trinity was a masterstroke of the antichrist, for this doctrine shrouded God in mystery and blurred his relationship with the Son. (John 14:28; 15:10; Colossians 1:15) Just think, how can one ?draw close to God,? as encouraged by the Scriptures, if God is a mystery??James 4:8.

Adding to the confusion, many Bible translators have taken God?s name, Jehovah, out of their translations, even though it occurs over 7,000 times in the original text! Clearly, attempting to turn the Almighty into not just a mystery but a nameless mystery is an act of gross disrespect for our Creator and his inspired Word. (Revelation 22:18, 19) Furthermore, replacing the divine name with such titles as Lord and God is a violation of Jesus? model prayer, which says in part: ?Thy name be hallowed [or, made holy].??Matthew 6:9, The New English Bible.

Antichrists Reject God?s Kingdom

Antichrists have become particularly active during ?the last days,? the time in which we now live. (2 Timothy 3:1) A key objective of these modern-day deceivers is to mislead people in regard to Jesus? role as King of God?s Kingdom, a heavenly government that will soon rule over the entire earth.?Daniel 7:13, 14; Revelation 11:15.

For example, some religious leaders preach that God?s Kingdom is a condition in the heart of men, a view that finds no basis in the Scriptures. (Daniel 2:44) Others claim that Christ works through human governments and institutions. Yet, Jesus stated: ?My kingdom is no part of this world.? (John 18:36) Indeed, Satan, not Christ, is ?the ruler of the world? and ?the god of this system of things.? (John 14:30; 2 Corinthians 4:4) This explains why Jesus will soon eliminate all human governments and become earth?s sole Ruler. (Psalm 2:2, 6-9; Revelation 19:11-21) People pray for this outcome when they recite the Lord?s Prayer, saying: ?Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth.??Matthew 6:10, King James Version.

Because they support the political systems of the world, many religious leaders have opposed, even persecuted, those who proclaim the truth about God?s Kingdom. Interestingly, the Bible book of Revelation mentions a symbolic harlot??Babylon the Great??who is ?drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.? (Revelation 17:4-6) She also practices spiritual harlotry by lending her support to earth?s ?kings,? or political rulers, receiving favors in return. This symbolic woman is none other than the false religions of the world. She is a major part of the antichrist.?Revelation 18:2, 3; James 4:4.

The Antichrist ?Tickles Ears?

Besides rejecting Bible truth, many so-called Christians have renounced Bible standards of conduct in favor of popular morality. God?s Word foretold this development, saying: ?There will be a period of time when they [people professing to serve God] will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled.? (2 Timothy 4:3) These religious frauds are also described as ?false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.? The Bible goes on to say: ?Their end shall be according to their works.??2 Corinthians 11:13-15.

Their works include ?loose conduct,? which is a brazen disregard for high moral principles. (2 Peter 2:1-3, 12-14) Do we not see an increasing number of religious leaders and their followers adopting?or at least condoning?unchristian practices, such as homosexuality and sex outside of marriage? Please take a moment to compare these widely accepted views and lifestyles with what the Bible states at Leviticus 18:22; Romans 1:26, 27; 1 Corinthians 6:9, 10; Hebrews 13:4; and Jude 7.

?Test the Inspired Expressions?

In view of the foregoing, we should heed the apostle John?s words not to take our religious beliefs lightly or for granted. ?Do not believe every inspired expression,? he warns, ?but test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God, because many false prophets have gone forth into the world.??1 John 4:1.

Consider the good example of certain ?noble-minded? people who lived in the city of Beroea in the first century. They ?received the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily as to whether these things [spoken by Paul and Silas] were so.? (Acts 17:10, 11) Yes, while eager to learn, the Beroeans made sure that what they heard and accepted was firmly rooted in the Scriptures.

Today, too, genuine Christians are not influenced by the ebb and flow of popular views but cling firmly to Bible truth. Wrote the apostle Paul: ?This is what I continue praying, that your love may abound yet more and more with accurate knowledge and full discernment.??Philippians 1:9.

If you have not already done so, make it your aim to acquire ?accurate knowledge and full discernment? by learning what the Bible really teaches. Those who imitate the Beroeans are not deceived by the ?counterfeit words? of antichrists. (2 Peter 2:3) Instead, they are set free by the spiritual truth of the real Christ and his true followers.?John 8:32, 36.

Paul1355

All Star
preaching to the choir

knicks4lyfe...you are telling me stuff i know already u didnt need to prove to me that the scriptures talks about anti christ because i supported that by saying.."thier have been potential anti christ in history". By THE anti christ i meant the mark of the beast 666 who i feel will be a leader either from the UN or some organization to bring world peace. And this will happen in the future were one individual will be a leader to decieve all of mankind and proclaim himself God. If this doesnt happen then Revelation doesnt make sense. That's a big part of Revelation talking about the Anti Christ(the beast 666).

Paul1355

All Star
what u think jpz

this thread is politics not religion get it right

what do you think about my analysis of Obama about his past and everything i said in previous quotes? You think being brought up by Jeremiah Wright will be an issue? because i do. and it seems like everyone that supports him he shy's away from to look good to the public, when he followed them before being in the presidential race. It's something to look at i think he's different from what he presents to the public i think his views on certain subjects will affect us negatively in the futrue if he was our president too many questions with him.