The School Thread

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
For real, G-fly? I'm impressed. Didn't think ivy league students read these forums...lol. Just kidding.

Hey, I've read that you're going thru some problems. Hope everything works out for you and that things get better. Just stay positive man and keep your head up.
Thanks Alot Man! I really appreciate it... I'll probably eventually say whats going on... I'm not allowed to say anything right now because their is an on-going police investigation. I thank you so much for the kind words....

As far as me going to Harvard... Thats a ****in' joke! lol I was just being an asshole (As usual) lol. I gave up on school a long time ago.

quiggle

Starter
thanks again everyone I want to know what role Regents diplomas play in getting accepted to college because I failed the sequential math last year and right now not doing very well in chemistry. thanks!

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
thanks again everyone I want to know what role Regents diplomas play in getting accepted to college because I failed the sequential math last year and right now not doing very well in chemistry. thanks!

Math B Regents is annoying. I am pretty good in Math (mid-90s) and I got a 72 (65 is passing). Sure I only studied a day before, and magically came up with answers and even made up a formula. Taking extra-regents is a good thing it can't really hurt you. Also nobody likes Chemistry.

Math B Regents is annoying. I am pretty good in Math (mid-90s) and I got a 72 (65 is passing). Sure I only studied a day before, and magically came up with answers and even made up a formula. Taking extra-regents is a good thing it can't really hurt you. Also nobody likes Chemistry.
lol off topic but speaking of chemistry-my chemistry teacher's brother is on the knicks coaching staff-Kenny Atkinson.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Thanks Alot Man! I really appreciate it... I'll probably eventually say whats going on... I'm not allowed to say anything right now because their is an on-going police investigation. I thank you so much for the kind words....

As far as me going to Harvard... Thats a ****in' joke! lol I was just being an asshole (As usual) lol. I gave up on school a long time ago.

Lol. You got me there. I guess ivy leaguers don't read these forums. I wonder why?...

You're welcome for the words. The best you can do is grow from this experience. You know the saying, whatever doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

TunerAddict

Starter

I got a 100 on the English Regents and I like to think that It definitely helped me. I got accepted to Tulane but couldn't go because it was too expensive.

quiggle

Starter
what are the multiple choice like, is it you have to read a story and answer questions or is it like spelling vocabulary stuffs?

TunerAddict

Starter
what are the multiple choice like, is it you have to read a story and answer questions or is it like spelling vocabulary stuffs?

They are kinda a half way. When I took it they were about the stories you were reading, but there was grammatical stuff based in the questions as well.