Knicks V Fuggets: Sun, Dec 9 @ 7:30. Melo hopes to play against old team.

+ Rep Poll: DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE! Will both TC and Melo go for a 2x2 game tonight?

• Total voters
Evening, fellas. I find myself unexpectedly drunk on a Sunday night, so enjoying some rare Knicks Sunday night action. Seems like we should be able to bury these guys at any point, but they're hanging around and that's never a good thing to allow, even at home. Let's go Knicks!

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
what stands out the most to me in the 1st half was our defense, yes we allowed more points than the previous game, but our defense looks better.

Our only problem in the defense this game is defending ty, woody has to figure this out.

This game is very winnable, I am loving the free throw attempts, keep 'em coming

Kiyaman

Legend
Every time I watch Ty Lawson's speed it reminds me of how he won a NCAA Championship

I hope the 2nd half dont show we are playing the end of a back to back ..
it wont look right losing both games of a back to back .. 4 games in 5 days is not an excuse .. its a reason to kill Stern

Kiyaman

Legend
what stands out the most to me in the 1st half was our defense, yes we allowed more points than the previous game, but our defense looks better.

Our only problem in the defense this game is defending ty, woody has to figure this out.

This game is very winnable, I am loving the free throw attempts, keep 'em coming

What happens if Ty Lawson picks up his speed in the 2nd half ???

KingCharles34

All Star
Once we have Shumpert back we'll be able to match up well against any team. Like Knicksin60 said felton cant guard the super fast players like Lawson.

Wargames

Starter
Someone make a gif of JKidd wearing the helmet

nxial.jpg

not a gif but this is close I guess

Wargames

Starter
yeah I had wanted iggy for Amare but he hasn't been playing like a number 1 let alone like a number 2.... I think he needs that pressure of a coach cursing him out.

Nice play by Brewer, but still, horrible quarter for us. Wake up, guys. This Nuggets team ain't playing well enough to end your undefeated home streak.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I don't know WTF Melo and JR think they're doing on offence. Don't they wanna keep this home streak alive against their former team?

Loads of replies to the GT, by the way. KO's on fire. :eek:hboy: