The GREAT Stephon "STARBURY" Marbury Appreciation Thread

jpz17

Starter
Oh, you're still here? Thought you had a life and stuff...

-----

-----

Next...

so? I have two account, one I made years ago and forgot the password to. It still can be his. Why would you join in 06 then randomly come back and act you you were here all along. WTF is that?????

smokes

Huge Member
Sorry kid, didn't realise I have to post 10 times per day like you heroes to be a real person ;)

Leave it to Team Starbury not to be able to back up their own shit and have another one of the fanboi parade to come to their defense :smokin:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Are you seriously going to duck this challange MSG? I thaught you were better than that , you know with your gamethreads and stuff......even though you are a Starbarian? I'll be waiting on this tread "DEBATE" . You and your boys talk way to much shit to walk away from a Blunt Challange.
That's because they are a pack of ladies that stroke each other's snatches...
they are all phags.

He got fronted and crawled away yet again. You look at the arguments he has been in of late. He just professes superiority and backs down.

Total, utter, absolute beaaaatch.

Aren't you nut sack

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
fukkin fakkit

you might wanna check that "dose of reality" thread. your butt buddy got taken to school, which is exactly what will happen to you.

you probably think you can defeat me because of several assumptions you have falsely made. im considered top 3 for a reason...if you want attention so bad go ask your mother for some, mommas boy :lol:

fukk outta here
Good lordy.

How much of a weak dogs knob are you MSG? You got your pining a$$ booted by Tr1llion. I came on this site with the intent of chatting about my fave team.

I like this site. The only problem with it is all the poorly backed cr@p that flows from your mouth.

I am enjoying riling up the biggest hater on here because you are a complete dumba$$ who backs down from everything. You know how badly you got smashed in that dose of reality thread. It was total murder and you came out looking like an absolute dumb phuck!

All you ever say is " I don't wanna embarrass anyone" and " give me someone better? the fleeing words of a fool without a retort

So, I challenge you to expose you and you back down yet again.

Laughable.

10 odd posts a day doesn't make you top 3. And neither does the affectionate knob shining you get from your bum buddies about how great you are.

Do you still decline?

What poor excuses do you have left?

And don't mention my mother. You are obviously the outcome of some pretty low grade breeding so why don't you tread more carefully?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
And, to all the rest of you who are irritated by this tit MSG.

Check out the "a dose of reality" thread to watch him get cut down hard.

Seriously, it's a battle between a moron and a dude preaching a fair opinion.

It's hilarious.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
and you can shut your mouth. you are just a henchman of a fickle homo overlord.

why do you love someone because they love themselves?

weak phuck.

Akamu

The King
Good lordy.

How much of a weak dogs knob are you MSG? You got your pining a$$ booted by Tr1llion. I came on this site with the intent of chatting about my fave team.

I like this site. The only problem with it is all the poorly backed cr@p that flows from your mouth.

I am enjoying riling up the biggest hater on here because you are a complete dumba$$ who backs down from everything. You know how badly you got smashed in that dose of reality thread. It was total murder and you came out looking like an absolute dumb phuck!

All you ever say is " I don't wanna embarrass anyone" and " give me someone better” the fleeing words of a fool without a retort

So, I challenge you to expose you and you back down yet again.

Laughable.

10 odd posts a day doesn't make you top 3. And neither does the affectionate knob shining you get from your bum buddies about how great you are.

Do you still decline?

What poor excuses do you have left?

And don't mention my mother. You are obviously the outcome of some pretty low grade breeding so why don't you tread more carefully?

attention20whore3lm9bc9.jpg

Is your first priority for the day to come on this forum and swing on MSG's nuts? I think so-

People are not on these forums 24/7 ready to refute or respond to your stupidity. You have to wait ample time to pass to hear from people you see at a higher arch.

We got the hint, you hate Marbury and you'll stop at nothing until everyone on this forum knows it, and you dream about one day being in MSG's light.

You type in the most pathetic fashion, quit being a crybaby b!tch-

Last edited:
attention20whore3lm9bc9.jpg

Is your first priority for the day to come on this forum and swing on MSG's nuts? I think so-

People are not on these forums 24/7 ready to refute or respond to your stupidity. You have to wait ample time to pass to hear from people you see at a higher arch.

We got the hint, you hate Marbury and you'll stop at nothing until everyone on this forum knows it, and you dream about one day being in MSG's light.

You type in the most pathetic fashion, quit being a crybaby b!tch-

Yet another team Starbury groopie, at least debate the guy and try and prove your infinant basketball knowlage hahahahaha!

metrocard

Legend
You could tell Orginal Knicksgrandson watched a lot of Star Trek in his life time.

Anyway, Marbury is going to prove his doubters wrong once a team picks him up. Theres no denying his talent, ability and production.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Bigpat is 28 years old, but he seems to throw the most insults of anyone on this site.

i had problems with original knicks grandson in the past. it ended with private messages. I wont go into detail but i was lookin the other way on some of his posts. He didnt return the favor...so if he wants to get sonned again, he needs to bring sumthin more then his one liners.....im over here writing essays, sonnin these maggots left and right.

You could tell Orginal Knicksgrandson watched a lot of Star Trek in his life time.

Anyway, Marbury is going to prove his doubters wrong once a team picks him up. Theres no denying his talent, ability and production.

Never watched that shit a day in my life chief.

Bigpat is 28 years old, but he seems to throw the most insults of anyone on this site.

i had problems with original knicks grandson in the past. it ended with private messages. I wont go into detail but i was lookin the other way on some of his posts. He didnt return the favor...so if he wants to get sonned again, he needs to bring sumthin more then his one liners.....im over here writing essays, sonnin these maggots left and right.

I have no beef with you MSG, I just don't like the pointless insults your boy swings and dosen't ever answer the call when someone diss-agree's with him. And I don't wanna get sonned hahaha I wanna get stoned :smokin:

Later

Marbury made it playing to age 40 in China. Good for him. I wasn?t on KOL during the Marbury years, but I remember enjoying watching him play until things went crazy with Isiah Thomas.

This thread is some time capsule from KOL 10 years ago. I think Chief is the only name I saw of people who still post regularly now.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Marbury made it playing to age 40 in China. Good for him. I wasn?t on KOL during the Marbury years, but I remember enjoying watching him play until things went crazy with Isiah Thomas.

This thread is some time capsule from KOL 10 years ago. I think Chief is the only name I saw of people who still post regularly now.

I remember the ?Starbury Wars?... Kiyaman used to post back then as well and maybe pat and ?don?t forget Derek Harper? lol..I miss metrocard the most. He was ?the snake to my mongoose.? We just got at each other just to do it. It was like battle rap for supremacy on KO.com. Then we traded David Lee, added STAT, traded for Melo...and the rest is history. As your franchise fades to irrelevance so does fan interest, so we are left with our small community here at KO.com. That is why I am so against the tank. It sounds great until you actually try and watch the product. It?s unwatchable. I won?t watch another Knicks game this season:(