The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Another excuse?

2ni89x5.gif

okay metro, u tell me what was wrong wit that particular play, dont talk about anything else, just that single play, tell me what's wrong wit it

metrocard

Legend
okay metro, u tell me what was wrong wit that particular play, dont talk about anything else, just that single play, tell me what's wrong wit it

Theres nothing wrong with taking wild crazy shots and missing them in the middle of the game?

2ni89x5.gif

You need to stop being a Suge Knight for Crawford.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
dat's not a crazy shot, he just happened to miss it, he was wide open, he's done it a hand full of time

metrocard

Legend
dat's not a crazy shot, he just happened to miss it, he was wide open, he's done it a hand full of time

Stop doing drugs.
Atleast do some weed.
All that pcp is ****ing you up.

Thats probably the least craziest shot we could find of Crawford.
He has had much MORE clownish shots that were completely ridiculous.

He wasn't OPEN at first.
He had his man on him, beat him off the dribble and all he needed to do was take a lay up.

What would of been smarter:

A) Simple Lay up
B) Circus shot with low % chance of going in?

Exactly.

It was a stupid shot.

I'm tired of breaking down simple logical things for you to understand the basics of Crawford's failure.

If you couldn't see this from the beginning, you're completely lost.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Theres nothing wrong with taking wild crazy shots and missing them in the middle of the game?

2ni89x5.gif

You need to stop being a Suge Knight for Crawford.

Its hard to base an entire seasons shot selection from one play. Its an example, but if he had finished the play we all would have been like "oooo snap." I'm from the old school so there is nothing like a simple lay-up or a pull up jumper in the lane, but that's the lost art of the mid-range game. Either way what everyone seems to forget is minutes played. Jamal was fifth in the league in average minutes per game at 39.9 minutes in 80 games. His total minutes for the season was 3,189. Allow me to list off some the other players who played 3000 plus minutes last regular season: AI with 3423, Joe Johnston with 3342, Lebron with 3026, Andre Igudala with 3241, Baron Davis with 3196, Kobe with 3192, Jason Richardson with 3149, Rashard Lewis with 3076, Dwight Howard with 3087, Chris Paul with 3005, and Deron Williams with 3058. My point??? Anyone who has played a lick of basketball knows as your minutes go up, shot selection and shooting percentages go down, especially at a shooting guard position. That distinguished list should tell you how much Jamal meant to the Knicks last season. Oh by the way Steph shot 41% in only 24 games last season. Hmmmm.....

metrocard

Legend
Where did I proclaimed I'm basing Crawford's season on that one play?
You're an idiot, as proven always.

Its simple.

A) Simple Lay up

Crawford is a clown, get off his nuts.
He's contributing nothing but losing, for you to defend takes you to the new level of Isiahsexuality.

Its not entirely about shot attempts.
We're talking about shot SELECTION.
pendejo.
2ni89x5.gif

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
okay first of all, he cant do a lay up from the FT line cuz he stopped his dribble too early(please dont come dat he was thinking about throwin off the backboard from the beginning cuz dat's all insincts for him), he was lookin to throw it to curry but mohammed backed up to curry which lead to crawford being wide open, he just missed it, that's all

metrocard

Legend
okay first of all, he cant do a lay up from the FT line cuz he stopped his dribble too early(please dont come dat he was thinking about throwin off the backboard from the beginning cuz dat's all insincts for him), he was lookin to throw it to curry but mohammed backed up to curry which lead to crawford being wide open, he just missed it, that's all

How does Crawford's ass taste?

Paul1355

All Star

Its simple.

A) Simple Lay up

He's contributing nothing but losing, for you to defend takes you to the new level of Isiahsexuality.

pendejo.
2ni89x5.gif

that play in your video was actually his very well known off the backboard pass to himself and then a lay up or dunk, he has pulled that before...just this time he missed and it did look bad.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Its hard to base an entire seasons shot selection from one play. Its an example, but if he had finished the play we all would have been like "oooo snap." I'm from the old school so there is nothing like a simple lay-up or a pull up jumper in the lane, but that's the lost art of the mid-range game. Either way what everyone seems to forget is minutes played. Jamal was fifth in the league in average minutes per game at 39.9 minutes in 80 games. His total minutes for the season was 3,189. Allow me to list off some the other players who played 3000 plus minutes last regular season: AI with 3423, Joe Johnston with 3342, Lebron with 3026, Andre Igudala with 3241, Baron Davis with 3196, Kobe with 3192, Jason Richardson with 3149, Rashard Lewis with 3076, Dwight Howard with 3087, Chris Paul with 3005, and Deron Williams with 3058. My point??? Anyone who has played a lick of basketball knows as your minutes go up, shot selection and shooting percentages go down, especially at a shooting guard position. That distinguished list should tell you how much Jamal meant to the Knicks last season. Oh by the way Steph shot 41% in only 24 games last season. Hmmmm.....
1) Marbury's shot selection was better than Crawford's, last year.

Let's check to make sure:
Marbury's field goal attempts per game, last year: 11
Marbury's 3 pt attempts: 3.08
Marbury's free throw attempts per game : 4.8

You see that? Marbury only took 11 shots a game. Why? Because he's unselfish. He also took 1.72 more free throws than 3's per game.

Jamal Crawford's field goal attempts per game last year: 17.3
Jamal Crawford's 3pt attempts per game: 6.175
Jamal Crawford's free throw attempts per game: 4.7

You see that? Crawford attempts more 3's than free throws. He actually played in 80 games, and he still averaged .1 less free throw attempts than Marbury.

Jamal Crawford's overall field goal percentage 41.0%
Stephon Marbury's overall field goal percentage: 41.9%

Who are you trying to play? In just 24 games, Marbury shot a higher percentage than Crawford did all season.

Stephon Marbury's overall 3pt%: 37.8%
Jamal Crawford's overall 3pt%: 35.4%

See that? Marbury also shot a higher 3pt%.

Crawford has bad shot selection. Stop being a Crawfordsexual. There's so much evidence that works against your Crawford theory that it's not even funny. I like Crawford, but I'm not going to stand up for him when I know for a fact he takes rediculous shots.

2) You also said that as players get more minutes, their shot selection and field goal percentage drops, especially at the shooting guard position.

20.5 ppg Jamal Crawford's overall fg% 41.0% 3pt% 35.6 Minutes per game: 39.9
21.7 ppg Joe Johnson's overall fg% 43.4%, 3pt% 38.1%, Minutes per game: 40.8
19.1 ppg Brandon Roy's overall fg% 45.4%, 3pt% 34%, Minutes per game: 37.7
21.8 ppg Jason Richardson's overall fg% 44.1%, 3 pt% 40.6%, Minutes per game: 38.4
23.7 ppg Kevin Martin's overall fg% 45.6% 3pt% 40%, 36.3 Minutes per game: 36.3
19.9 ppg Andre Iguodala's overall fg% 45.6%, 3pt% 32.9, 39.5 Minutes per game
19.1 ppg Mike Dunleavy's overall fg% 47.6%, 3pt% 42.4%, 36.1 Minutes per game
21.3 ppg Vince Carter's overall fg% 45.6%, 3pt% 35.9%, 38.9 Minutes per game
22.7 ppg Michael Red's overall fg% 44.2%, 3pt% 36.2%, 37.5 Minutes per game

Looks like your theory on that was also disproved.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Out of all those guys ABCD listed i didnt think Mike Dunleavy would have both the best FG% and 3pt%, he killed the Knicks last year.

jimkcchief88

All Star

Its simple.

A) Simple Lay up

pendejo.
2ni89x5.gif

Weren't you the one that posted the video to show how bad Craw's shot selection is??? Alrighty then. Being called an idiot by someone whose nickname around here is METROTARD doesn't hurt me a bit. Sticks and stones. You again show you are METROTARD with the Isiahsexual stuff because we have been through this on multiple threads. Again RIF( reading is fundamental). So its ok to worship a Steph who only played 24 games last year for which he made about a million a piece, but you roast Jamal who played his heart out for 80 games and was 5th in the NBA in minutes??? You really are METROTARD. You must live in your mama's basement because you don't have any clue of the value of a dollar these days because Steph has been stealing from his hometown squad ever since he put on the Knicks uni. Once again for the METROTARDED: ONE PLAYOFF APPEARANCE IN WHICH WE WERE SWEPT BY CROSSTOWN RIVALS.

jimkcchief88

All Star
1) Marbury's shot selection was better than Crawford's, last year.

Marbury's field goal attempts per game, last year: 11
Marbury's 3 pt attempts: 3.08
Marbury's free throw attempts per game : 4.8

You see that? Marbury only took 11 shots a game. Why? Because he's unselfish. He also took 1.72 more free throws than 3's per game.

Jamal Crawford's field goal attempts per game last year: 17.3
Jamal Crawford's 3pt attempts per game: 6.175
Jamal Crawford's free throw attempts per game: 4.7

You see that? Crawford attempts more 3's than free throws. He actually played in 80 games, and he still averaged .1 less free throw attempts than Marbury.

Jamal Crawford's overall field goal percentage 41.0%
Stephon Marbury's overall field goal percentage: 41.9%

Who are you trying to play? In just 24 games, Marbury shot a higher percentage than Crawford did all season.

Stephon Marbury's overall 3pt%: 37.8%
Jamal Crawford's overall 3pt%: 35.4%

See that? Marbury also shot a higher 3pt%.

Crawford has bad shot selection. Stop being a Crawfordsexual. There's so much evidence that works against your Crawford theory that it's not even funny. I like Crawford, but I'm not going to stand up for him when I know for a fact he takes rediculous shots.

2) You also said that as players get more minutes, their shot selection and field goal percentage drops, especially at the shooting guard position.

20.5 ppg Jamal Crawford's overall fg% 41.0% 3pt% 35.6 Minutes per game: 39.9
21.7 ppg Joe Johnson's overall fg% 43.4%, 3pt% 38.1%, Minutes per game: 40.8
19.1 ppg Brandon Roy's overall fg% 45.4%, 3pt% 34%, Minutes per game: 37.7
21.8 ppg Jason Richardson's overall fg% 44.1%, 3 pt% 40.6%, Minutes per game: 38.4
23.7 ppg Kevin Martin's overall fg% 45.6% 3pt% 40%, 36.3 Minutes per game: 36.3
19.9 ppg Andre Iguodala's overall fg% 45.6%, 3pt% 32.9, 39.5 Minutes per game
19.1 ppg Mike Dunleavy's overall fg% 47.6%, 3pt% 42.4%, 36.1 Minutes per game
21.3 ppg Vince Carter's overall fg% 45.6%, 3pt% 35.9%, 38.9 Minutes per game
22.7 ppg Michael Red's overall fg% 44.2%, 3pt% 36.2%, 37.5 Minutes per game

Looks like your theory on that was also disproved.

No. I think you just proved my theory. Look at your own chart. Jamal is within 6% points of everyone you posted there. In any study there is some type of statistical variance or +- for error in the survey. Usually its at least 2 to 3 points. So your chart proved Jamal is within an acceptable statistical mean and makes my point. THANKS.