Knicks @ Craptors - Friday March 23 @ 7:00pm. 6 in a row!

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will STAT have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wian

Benchwarmer
Played like sh*t and only down by 3....no bad really!

Yes, I think we have these pricks measure honestly ! We played like Poo and we are only down by 3 ! :barf:

I am sure we will kick their arse in the 2nd half ! :gony:

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
hell yeah novack !!!!!!!!...playing like ass only down 3 hopefully offense picks it up 2nd. half.

member15202.png

lookgrabpull

Benchwarmer
If we're playing this bad and still only down 3, then we're doing something right.

Lin/BD should drive every time they see Calderon. Calderon is playing pretend D, he can't guard a lamppost. Take him to the hoop or drive and dish!

TakMan

Rotation player
So:

Lin's playing like shit for the second game running, Anthony's shooting is no better than what we have witnessed the entire season(at least he appears to be a force in the paint), our collective defence has been as bad as I've seen it (any average team would have scored twice the points with all those open looks), and finally we have not utilised Chandler one bit despite the Raptors not having one noteworthy 'big'. Yet we're only three points down. It's baffling, but if we demonstrate the slightest desire in the second, we should win. I expect them to go off in the second half. They should expect it from themselves.

JS3

Benchwarmer
Listned to Bar-Yarny at halftime interview:"they are a tough team to play..."
Down by 3, we are playing real bad offense, BUT....

The bad half is behind us (sorry for the jinx...), probably they thought that the W will come by itself, its only Toronto, bla bla bla.

3rd Q is important as hell, play on easy layups (Melo) and make stops, it will be just fine

PS
Its a must win for us, not becasue of the streak, mainly becasue of our rivals scores, MIL, IND and ORL heading for easy W's