Fire D'antoni!!!

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
Just because I am posting on a forum doesn't mean that I am going to continue to watch the Knicks this season.

Incase u havent noticed this is a "NEW YORK KNICKS FORUM!" this is a place for passionate knick fans to support thier team. Not a place for back stabbers like you

dave2138

Rotation player
Yeah, I don't understand what all the crying is about...Knicks aren't supposed to beat teams like Miami and Philly, the fact that they play them tough with the team that they have is impressive.

If anyone is seriously going to give up on the knicks based on the fact that they suck this year, should just not watch any games until 2010..Right now the mentality has to be we are just as close to the 2nd to worst team in the East as we are to being a playoff team.

Milwaukee, NJ, Chicago, Charlotte, Indiana are just as good/bad as us..one has to get in. Root for the knicks, if they get in great we are the best of 6 30-35 win teams..if we don't then no big deal, make a smart 2009 pick in the draft and keep the rumors coming of Lebron or Wade in 2010.

To me this team in 2010 can potentially be a similar version of the 1998-2005 Sacramento Kings with of course the addition of a superstar.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
As long as he coaches this team they will not win a championship.
o my god band this poster plesse do u want isiah back u mother****er just because he losse a couple of game u see what he as done for us shit compare this team to the team we had this past 6 seasons yeah we ****ing sucked atleast he is giveing us hope

The Knicks should of never allowed Dwayne Wade to errupt on them in the 4th quarter.I get sick and tired of Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, and now Dwayne Wade putting up career games against a Knick team that fails to play better defense on them.
and this is dantoni's fault how?

johnstarky

Rotation player
The Sixers and Bulls are much more talented than us.

Andre Miller is one of the most underrated guards in the league. He's an excellent passer and a crafty offensive player.

Iggy should have been an all-star this year. He's one of the best defensive guards in the league, and incredibly athletic. He scores about 20 a game, but takes very little shots compared to other players that are the best on their team.

Thaddeus Young is a great, young talent. Dalembert is the shotblocking, rebounding center we've needed.

The Sixers are under achieving right now. If they had D'antoni as a coach, they would be 3rd or 4th in the east.

The Bulls have Rose, who's helped them a lot this year. Ben Gordon is better than most of the players on our team. The Bulls wanted D'antoni, but luckily he chose us.

The Bucks have RJ and Villanueva. They had Redd and Bogut before they got injured. We're close talent wise, but they're still better. But they're overachieving this year, they're playing very hard.

Lee, Robinson, Chandler and Gallinari isn't nearly enough to be anywhere near a playoff spot. Those are all young players. D'antoni has them playing great, and we wouldn't be nearly as good without him. Their mistakes on the court aren't D'antoni's fault.

I agree with mostly every thing you said and I am not ashamed to acknowledge another Knick fan that knows his stuff.

The Knicks were playing well when they were tied for the 8th seed and only 4 games below .500.They caught their worst break during dream weak at the Garden.I really think that if they would of played 3 other teams that week they would of had enough confidence to run away with a playoff spot.Going through losing streaks are very depressing for fans i couldn't imagine how some of those Knicks felt during their 6 game losing streak.As for D'antoni, maybe I got a bit emotional while I was making this thread.Any heart breaking loss is frustrating to take.You watch the Knicks every day with the expectation of seeing them win.This was a very winnable game and they didn't have the basketball IQ to put this one away when they needed to.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Incase u havent noticed this is a "NEW YORK KNICKS FORUM!" this is a place for passionate knick fans to support thier team. Not a place for back stabbers like you

Passionate Knick fans have the right to express themselves how ever they want to.

johnstarky

Rotation player
o my god band this poster plesse do u want isiah back u mother****er just because he losse a couple of game u see what he as done for us shit compare this team to the team we had this past 6 seasons yeah we ****ing sucked atleast he is giveing us hope

Did you really have fun watching the Knicks blow another game in the 4th quarter? I sure didn't!

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
Passionate Knick fans have the right to express themselves how ever they want to.

dont even think about calling ur self a passionate knick fan, dont even go there. and i agree we do have the right to express ourselves but no one on this forum other than you would say that were a disgrace to NY and would rather root for a pile of sh!t. Thats disrespectful to me, the knicks, and most imporantantly desrespectful to all of all TRUE knicks fan on this forum

JayJ44

Starter
I agree with mostly every thing you said and I am not ashamed to acknowledge another Knick fan that knows his stuff.

The Knicks were playing well when they were tied for the 8th seed and only 4 games below .500.They caught their worst break during dream weak at the Garden.I really think that if they would of played 3 other teams that week they would of had enough confidence to run away with a playoff spot.Going through losing streaks are very depressing for fans i couldn't imagine how some of those Knicks felt during their 6 game losing streak.As for D'antoni, maybe I got a bit emotional while I was making this thread.Any heart breaking loss is frustrating to take.You watch the Knicks every day with the expectation of seeing them win.This was a very winnable game and they didn't have the basketball IQ to put this one away when they needed to.

I agree, "dream" week killed us. We lost all our confidence.

Fair enough, I can understand getting emotional when it comes to the Knicks.

johnstarky

Rotation player
dont even think about calling ur self a passionate knick fan, dont even go there. and i agree we do have the right to express ourselves but no one on this forum other than you would say that were a disgrace to NY and would rather root for a pile of sh!t. Thats disrespectful to me, the knicks, and most imporantantly desrespectful to all of all TRUE knicks fan on this forum

Are you finished PMSing?

Knicks07

Benchwarmer

I agree 100%. If that stupid dream week wouldent have happened we wouldent be where are now. b4 dream week our record was like 22-27

johnstarky

Rotation player

What were the schedule people thinking? I mean that was very cruel of them to give us those three games.

JayJ44

Starter
I dunno, they always say the NBA needs a good team in NY. But it seems like they do whatever they can to make it harder for us.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I dunno, they always say the NBA needs a good team in NY. But it seems like they do whatever they can to make it harder for us.

That's why the Knicks should be given the Clippers 8 times a year and should be given the Lakers,Celtics and Cavs only once.Bad teams should be allowed to play eachother more frequently than good teams.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Since Mike D'antoni has been in the league:

Greg Popavich= 3 championships

Larry Brown= 1 championship

Pat Riley= 1 championship

Doc Rivers=1 championship

Mike D'antoni= ZERO CHAMPIONSHIPS!! Without one NBA finals appearance

Now what were you saying about D'antoni being the best coach in the NBA? Did you mean best coach in the locker room?
Mike D only never reached the finals with Phoenix courtesy of Pop & the Spurs. That's it. While His Airness was still playing, then according to your reckoning, Pat Riley, Jerry Sloan, Paul Westphal & Rick Adelman were all crap coaches & Ewing, Barkley, Drexler, Shaq & Malone were a pack of muppets.

Have you been drinking paint?

Phoenix got a bum card when Stat strolled on to the court after Big Shot Bob flattened Nash & was awarded a suspension.

Don't knock Mike D for getting beaten by Tim Duncan & his cohorts & a crap decision.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Mike D only never reached the finals with Phoenix courtesy of Pop & the Spurs. That's it. While His Airness was still playing, then according to your reckoning, Pat Riley, Jerry Sloan, Paul Westphal & Rick Adelman were all crap coaches & Ewing, Barkley, Drexler, Shaq & Malone were a pack of muppets.

Have you been drinking paint?

Phoenix got a bum card when Stat strolled on to the court after Big Shot Bob flattened Nash & was awarded a suspension.

Don't knock Mike D for getting beaten by Tim Duncan & his cohorts & a crap decision.

The Knicks and Pat Riley had a chance to win an NBA championship when Jordan was out of the league but they failed to close things out in the NBA finals.

The Suns got lucky in game 4 of the 07' Western conference finals, when they had that late fourth quarter run to beat the Spurs.They could of easily lost that series in 5 games.There was no way that D'antoni was going to out coach Greg Popavich in that series.