Duhon = bad? No suprise here

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Good post Sly. He just had a couple days off to rest, and he still has been stinking up the Garden. That tired/injured crap is just an excuse for his poor play. He's a bench player in this league, nothing more.

of course. his ass needs to be on the bench.

we scored 135 points yesterday and this fool only gets ten assists (plus 4 TO). f*ckin' stevie wonder could of had 10 assists last night.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
5 star thread, everything u cud want. good points made by both duhon-supporters and duhon-haters. lots of good facts and info all in this thread. Some very nice heated exchanges, and of course jpz crying to rady. cudnt ask for anything more lol

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
So you were actually counting how many letters were in my post as well as yours?!?!?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lmao!!! You gotta be the lamest poster of all time.

You were on here all day posting about stupid shit. Lurking for anti-duhon posts the same way a crack fiend lurks for drugs. I know responding to us is addictive, but you need to get a real hobby.

Its embarrassing how you post hour long posts when you "supposedly" have school. You spend more time here than you do in class. You must be doing great in your school. Idiot.

Don't be a dumb-ass, black. Everyone knows you can't "defeat" anyone in a thread. The only thing that these discussions do is expose people, and it seems we have all exposed you for the bitch ass niqqa you are.

When you mention a "girlfriend" in your life you must surely mean a blow-up doll with duhons picture on it. Your homosexuality for duhon has even surpassed eddy currys fondness for limo drivers.

I suggest you re-think your choices in life and see how much of a dissapointment you are to the people around you. Clearly you will not accomplish anything the way you are going. You are dismissed.

its been a month, Kblack. your menstrual cycle should be over. when are you gonna respond?!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Italian Stallion

Benchwarmer
Duhon is not bad, he's just not enough of a consistent offensive threat. I like PG's that can score around 15 efficient points a game in 36 or so minutes. He gets a good number of assists considering no one on the team other than Gallo can shoot straight.

smokes

Huge Member
Every time I start a chise on 2k9 Duhon is the first to be traded, that about sums him up for me :beer:

umynot

Benchwarmer
Listen Marbury is gone. Get over it.

You can either be Knicks fans at this point or not.

Chris Duhon has surpassed expectations by milestones this season and has performed amazing on the basketball court.

He's just in a funk right now, not to mention the guy averages an insane amount of MPG. It's starting to take a toll on him only because he's not used to that much playing time.

He has played with poise and is by far the most unselfish player on the squad. He is playing a true PG right now.

Even with all of the major shifts in trades and whatnot, he's still finding ways to get his players gelling in a matter of games. Most PGs take seasons to get that down.

Don't Hate Duhon.

Duhon is our MVP!

Duhon is our MVP?...............

Wow now thats the dumbest sht I have EVER heard!!

metrocard

Legend
Moral of Knicksonline.
Never debate against metrocard.

You may not think I'm right at the moment, but with time into the future, you'll just end up looking like a dumbass.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I'm sorry but That's corny!

People were not talking bad about Duhon before he got hurt. Now that he is showing signs of slowing down people want to bash him. I saw a million trade post before the deadline and no one was suggesting he be traded then (and don't say it's because he is so bad he couldnt be traded because I saw Curry and Q Rich trades proposed).

Duhon isnt an All Star but he is a lot better than anyone gave him credit for at the start of the season-myself included-.

Now Metro how can you say that we shouldve drafted someone other than Danillo when you have been one of his biggest supporters.

Not to mention I made a thread asking should we have drafted Brook Lopez,Eric Gordon, or Augistine over Danillo and you said No and that Danillo was a better pick than all three of them.

I'm honestly not trying to call anyone out, but, jumping ship now has fair weather fan written all over it!

props metro, right bout gallo nd duhon. i believed in gallo from the start, but i gave duhon more credit than he deserved last year

Paul1355

All Star
props metro, right bout gallo nd duhon. i believed in gallo from the start, but i gave duhon more credit than he deserved last year
yup i really thought Duhon would come back and be himself like he was last year in the first half averaging 8 assists per game and always getting free throws. You'd think that he'd start drawing fouls after shooting 23%, Duhon is completely lost, he will never get 6 million again.