New York Knicks @ Miami Heat Game 5- East 1st Round (MIA 3-1 NYK) 7PM TNT

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Hope we can pull it off, but its going to be very hard to beat the heat and the refs... game 1 & 2 especially game 1 was the worst officiating job i have ever seen, the refs took us out of it late in the 2nd quarter...tonight lebron and wade will get every call, so we cannot have anybody go cold pretty much we will have to shoot over 50% to even have a chance.

as long as it's not those ****in boston refs........

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
This forum needs to come together tonight.
This could be our last fight and I'll be damned if I dont spend it with you guys rooting til im breathless for the Knicks!

The Heat dont deserve this win! They are the enemy!
Tyson-Melo-Amare stand up and take charge, lead your men to victory in battle!!!!

Please for us fans, give us one more night..just one more oppotunity to see this group one last time!

LETS GO KNICKS
LETS GO KNICKS
LETS GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!
:gony:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Dwyane Wade takes verbal jab at Knicks guard Mike Bibby

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/fl-miami-heat-news-0510-20120509,0,5132393.story
MIAMI ?? First Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade throws Mike Bibby's shoe during Game 1.

Now, Wade has taken what appears a playful feud to another level. When asked about Bibby Wednesday, Wade decided to take a verbal jab at his former teammate.

"We know Mike has made more shots in this series than he made all last year (with the Heat)," Wade said. "Send that to Mike."

Bibby will start in place of injured point guard Baron Davis for the New York Knicks in Game 5 of their first-round playoff series. Bibby is 5 of 13 from 3-point range during the series, including hitting the go-ahead basket late in the fourth quarter of the Knicks' Game 4 victory Sunday at Madison Square Garden.

Last year Bibby struggled during the Heat's run to the NBA Finals, shooting just 25 percent (17 of 66) from 3-point range.

He and Wade were first linked in the series-opener. When Bibby lost his one shoe in the backcourt during the second quarter, Wade picked it up and tossed it out bounds while play was still going. The Knicks still scored on other end, but Bibby glared at Wade after the incident.

"I'd never done that before, but it was fun," Wade said after the game. "I love messing with Mike, with Bibbs."

The Heat lead the best-of-7 series 3-1, entering Wednesday's Game 5 at AmericanAirlines Arena.
If dont care if he was joking or not, Bibby go out there and shut this clown up!:whack:

miked1958

Rotation player
This could be our last fight and I'll be damned if I dont spend it with you guys rooting til im breathless for the Knicks!

Tyson-Melo-Amare stand up and take charge, lead your men to victory in battle!!!!

Please for us fans, give us one more night..just one more oppotunity to see this group one last time!

LETS GO KNICKS
LETS GO KNICKS
I agree. I will be here. We will somehow prevail. I Believe. All IN!

jimkcchief88

All Star

LETS GO KNICKS
LETS GO KNICKS

Trying to get KO.COM to agree on anything is like trying to get the North/South to agree. Ain't gonna happen. Even on something simple like extended this series tonight. Guarentee somebody still sore about the MELO trade or "we would be better off if steph was running point" will rear their ugly head and be hating. No matter. We need to win tonight. We need to get this series back to MSG under the lights for Friday night. Hopefully Hubie Brown is doing the game tonight, not Reggie Miller's stupid butt.

fender0577

Rotation player

LETS GO KNICKS
LETS GO KNICKS
:agreed::agreed::agreed:This can't be the end, it can't be.